Somali girl in Burco chased for wearing pants

LOL what you said is literally haram. I am Somali because my lineage is there's no getting around that in your religion. :mjlol:

Not to mention non religious arabs exist even though Islam originated in Hejaz lakiin I'm suddenly not Somali after leaving a religion my ancestors haven't even practiced for a thousand years.
somali is an identity, not a lineage dumbass. sudanese people are considered arabs even though theyre not descended from ismaiil(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). to be somali you must have both somali(doesnt have to be ethnic imo but some would say it does) lineage AND be muslim. you lack 1, the most important ones as even the non ethnic Madow somalis are seen as somali, more so than you.

want proof of this? like I said, go back homme, proclaim your kufr and lets see how the local population will react. even you yourself know you wouldnt be seen as somali regardless of your lineage

@ina-cilmi stop embarrasing us :meleshame:
He deserves to be thoroughly cooked like this by @Yami , he came for me on my own thread after I tried telling him to stop supporting misogyny towards Muslim women online.
:camby:
it is hilarious how you try and lecture about adab while completely lacking it yourself.

either way, enough ppl advised her in a manner that is gentle yet she claimed she will not delete it so "muslim men aren't reaffirmed that they can bully and harass muslim women online". again focusing on the minority that said vile things.

Again, we shall certainly be ressurected and asked about that which we did.

somali is an identity, not a lineage dumbass. sudanese people are considered arabs even though theyre not descended from ismaiil(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). to be somali you must have both somali(doesnt have to be ethnic imo but some would say it does) lineage AND be muslim. you lack 1, the most important ones as even the non ethnic Madow somalis are seen as somali, more so than you.

want proof of this? like I said, go back homme, proclaim your kufr and lets see how the local population will react. even you yourself know you wouldnt be seen as somali regardless of your lineage
Was Ismaiil (alayhi salam) an ethnic Arab or an Arabised Arab? 🤔

He deserves to be thoroughly cooked like this by @Yami , he came for me on my own thread after I tried telling him to stop supporting misogyny towards Muslim women online.
:camby:
havent been cooked by that kafir who not only ignored my questions to him on subjective vs objective morality.

you were trying to school people on manners while calling me stupid...... if u fail to recognize how this is ironic then i cannot help you

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
who is us? are in support of these gaalo who want immorality to be spread in somalia? whats next after no hijab? legalize zina?
dumbass no, everyone on this thread agrees it's not hijab, mobbing a woman for that isn't islamic nor is it good, why are you still arguing when most people agree

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
respectfully he's not getting cooked that badly tbh

dumbass no, everyone on this thread agrees it's not hijab, mobbing a woman for that isn't islamic nor is it good, why are you still arguing when most people agree
because these kuffar want this type of stuff to be normalized and even insulted our deen???? i already said that the mobbing etc was wrong and that it couldve been handled wayy better but im not gonna be quiet when these filthy kuffar speak ill of our deen.

you should check yourself and see who you side with. do you lack al walaa wal baraa?

havent been cooked by that kafir who not only ignored my questions to him on subjective vs objective morality.

you were trying to school people on manners while calling me stupid...... if u fail to recognize how this is ironic then i cannot help you
I don't owe manners to a guy who gets a kick out of the mistreatment of his Muslim sisters and calls it "guidance". You aren't anywhere as smooth as you think you are, sxb.

Calling female users on here "too emotional to understand things" when the emotionality in question is just being understandably offended by the way to speak to some of us. Bisinka...

respectfully he's not getting cooked that badly tbh
not at all even. the guy has not 1 argument and could only insult me. same guy who thinks he understands the Qur'an better than ibn 'Abbas btw. kid probably had no idea who ibn 'Abbas was anyways. Murtads usually have no actual clue when it comes to the deen and just follow their desires.

shouldve stopped responding to him when i brought ibn 'Abbas as an authority and he said it was "different meaning cope" or something along those lines

I don't owe manners to a guy who gets a kick out of the mistreatment of his Muslim sisters and calls it "guidance". You aren't anywhere as smooth as you think you are, sxb.

Calling female users on here "too emotional to understand things" when the emotionality in question is just being understandably offended by the way to speak to some of us. Bisinka...
read the responses to the women ive called emotional, not only did i say i didnt mean it disrespectfully but if you look at them and deny they are loaded with emotionality then youre flat out lying.

?? how and what muslim sister have i mistreated? i never commented on that pregnant woman's photo nor did i say anything about her. I just found it strange how she focused on the minority dirty and disgusting comments and ignored the others who were trying to be respectful and kept generalizing the entire muslim community

because these kuffar want this type of stuff to be normalized and even insulted our deen???? i already said that the mobbing etc was wrong and that it couldve been handled wayy better but im not gonna be quiet when these filthy kuffar speak ill of our deen.

you should check yourself and see who you side with. do you lack al walaa wal baraa?
That's the problem. You don't know how to debate at all and refute them in a coherent manner. You clearly know your stuff but don't understand argumentation.

If just being on the right side was enough to win an argument, you wouldn't look so silly to people reading this thread, both Muslims and murtads.

That's the problem. You don't know how to debate at all and refute them in a coherent manner. You clearly know your stuff but don't understand argumentation.

If just being on the right side was enough to win an argument, you wouldn't look so silly to people reading this thread, both Muslims and murtads.
name 1 thing i havent refuted in a coherent manner, ill wait

If it's so foundational, why not answer the question, since you know every damn thing?
Ismail (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is the father of the Arabs, his half brother Ishaaq (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is the father of banu isra'iil, (meaning children of Israel, Israel is another name for prophet Jacob, (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) who is the son of Isaac (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

how can the father of the Arabs be an arabized Arab

edit: fixed a quick thing for accuracy so theres no confusion

read the responses to the women ive called emotional, not only did i say i didnt mean it disrespectfully but if you look at them and deny they are loaded with emotionality then youre flat out lying.

?? how and what muslim sister have i mistreated? i never commented on that pregnant woman's photo nor did i say anything about her. I just found it strange how she focused on the minority dirty and disgusting comments and ignored the others who were trying to be respectful and kept generalizing the entire muslim community
I already explained my rationale as to why it's hard to get a feel for the consensus. It's because of the increased efficiency of these targeted social media algorithms.

In actuality, it's anyone's guess as to whether it was a majority of Muslim/Non-Muslim male users engaging in misogynistic abuse or not, depending on what content they interact with.

All in all, there's no proof for whether it was a majority or minority of users, but you keep insisting it was a minority. Why? Because the plight of women means nothing to you or is at least of no consequence to you, whether you consciously realise it or not.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement

idk what universe you’re in but jreerweyn aren’t seen as Somali. You can look at this own forum if you don’t believe me there’s always a few niggas habaaring them in threads. Do I view them as Somali though? Yeah. They’ve assimilated at this point but it doesn’t change the xenophobes who deny them their new found identity.

there’s zero requirement for someone to be Muslim to be a Somali. You’ve ever heard of Michael Mariono? Famous Isaaq politician who was a Christian.

btw: Sudanese Arabs are Arab by lineage. They’re Adnani from Hejaz for the most part verified by paternal DNA testing. They’re ironically the most Arab out of the entire African continent

They’d likely attempt to lynch me but nobody is going to deny my identity. This is purely a diaspora phenomenon. My brother is a open gaal and nobody has once told him he isn’t Somali

Ismail (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is the father of the Arabs, his half brother Ishaaq (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is the father of the Jews( banu isra'iil, (meaning children of Israel, Israel is another name for prophet Jacob (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him))
Every Muslim already knows this, from the age of 8. Thanks for stating the obvious.
how can the father of the Arabs be an Arabised Arab
Now this is my bone of contention.

If he was from Falastiin, then that makes it more likely he was an Arabised Arab, since the original Arabs descended from Yemen, no?

Please explain, since you like to LARP as the greatest scholar of our time but can't explain things clearly, because you're too busy frothing at the mouth at the opportunity to "own a gaal" whose already decided they don't wanna return to the diin.

No further thanks to you, giving them ammo to use against us, instead of their own anti-Islam theological arguments.

Log off for me, once you're done with your assignment, dear.

I already explained my rationale as to why it's hard to get a feel for the consensus. It's because of the increased efficiency of these targeted social media algorithms.

In actuality, it's anyone's guess as to whether it was a majority of Muslim/Non-Muslim male users engaging in misogynistic abuse or not, depending on what content they interact with.

All in all, there's no proof for whether it was a majority or minority of users, but you keep insisting it was a minority. Why? Because the plight of women means nothing to you or is at least of no consequence to you, whether you consciously realise it or not.

secondly, you cannot use the algorithm as an argument here considering twitter's algorithm is actually cooked. this is well known to be so since elon took over. nevertheless the question that then needs asking, if we do assume the algorithm to be working fine and nearly every single tweet i saw regarding her was either a kafir mocking our deen, a brother/sister sincerely advising her and someone reminding her how many bookmarks the photo has(even leading to one hindu mushrik making her his phone background), why is it that i the supposed "misogynist who does not care for the plight of women" get this type of content while you get misogynistic garbage your way?

either way, my arguments in the other thread were enough. i do not wish to waste my time on these old matters any longer

Trending