Somali girl in Burco chased for wearing pants

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Of course you are, you sadistic old lady.

Inspecting Episode 2 GIF by PBS

Last time I checked our ethnicity didn't change upon leaving Islam so we're still "on the team" :mjlol:
go to somalia and preach against islam lets see if theyll see you as somali. kafir "somalis" are so desperate to still be called a somali. youre no different to a kafir ethiopian in our eyes, you and your dirty kufri ideology will not only never be accepted back home it wont even be lent an ear

إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَّٰهُ

backwards savages if you ask me.

this is the exact reason why I wouldn’t even DREAM off going back to Somalia. I dress the way I want whenever and however I want. These people are thirsty and are just intimidating her just because she was wearing trousers?

you wouldn’t even think that Somalis was a civilised country 40 years ago if you witness this. Pathetic is all I’m going to say.
people like you calling them thirsty will never not be funny. had they been thirsty freaks they would've advocated for women to dress the way you probably do. Rather they fear their Lord and want women to dress as prescribed. it could have been handled in a better manner but alas.

Somalia is a muslim country. if you do not like its values, as the kuffar say in their country, shut up and leave(not applicable to you but shut up and shut up in this case works)

Xoxoxo

VIP
people like you calling them thirsty will never not be funny. had they been thirsty freaks they would've advocated for women to dress the way you probably do. Rather they fear their Lord and want women to dress as prescribed. it could have been handled in a better manner but alas.

Somalia is a muslim country. if you do not like its values, as the kuffar say in their country, shut up and leave(not applicable to you but shut up and shut up in this case works)
I didn’t call them thirsty, I called them backwards savages which, mind you, they are!!!

Surrounding a woman/girl just because she’s wearing pants? Throwing objects at her? I’m sorry but they don’t fear their lord, if they feared their lord they would have let the quote on quote officers handle that case which they didn’t.

instead off that, these people not only scrutinised that girl but they also are boasting on about it but sureeee those lot aren’t like those Indian men who go crazy whenever they witness a woman dressing differently.

“Somalia is a muslim country. if you do not like its values, as the kuffar say in their country, shut up and leave(not applicable to you but shut up and shut up in this case works)”

You obviously also do not respect nor like the way women dress in the west, so why won’t you leave the west either since you are such a supporter off this disgusting animalistic behaviour??

That place called Burco or whatever is filled with those AS terrorists and its obvious their ideology and beliefs are based on that. If you’re grandfathers could behave themselves around women when they wore their clothing the way they wanted then surely you young folk could do it the ssme

I didn’t call them thirsty, I called them backwards savages which, mind you, they are!!!

Surrounding a woman/girl just because she’s wearing pants? Throwing objects at her? I’m sorry but they don’t fear their lord, if they feared their lord they would have let the quote on quote officers handle that case which they didn’t.

instead off that, these people not only scrutinised that girl but they also are boasting on about it but sureeee those lot aren’t like those Indian men who go crazy whenever they witness a woman dressing differently.

“Somalia is a muslim country. if you do not like its values, as the kuffar say in their country, shut up and leave(not applicable to you but shut up and shut up in this case works)”

You obviously also do not respect nor like the way women dress in the west, so why won’t you leave the west either since you are such a supporter off this disgusting animalistic behaviour??

That place called Burco or whatever is filled with those AS terrorists and its obvious their ideology and beliefs are based on that. If you’re grandfathers could behave themselves around women when they wore their clothing the way they wanted then surely you young folk could do it the ssme

1711757833914.png

yeah im done debating women. genuinely not even meant insultingly but usually its just vibes and emotions, no aql and no accountability.

yes i dont like the west, cant do much about being born here but Ill leave as soon as i can إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَّٰهُ

Xoxoxo

VIP
View attachment 322398
yeah im done debating women. genuinely not even meant insultingly but usually its just vibes and emotions, no aql and no accountability.

yes i dont like the west, cant do much about being born here but Ill leave as soon as i can إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَّٰهُ
THATS the same case for those women living in Somalia, they didn’t choose to live in that place either. But unlike a brat like you who’s parents ran away to give you a better life outside off it, they never got that choice to begin with and have to suck it up.

The west fed you, gave you an education & gave your family money to survive it out here. Somalia who is a Muslim “country” wouldn’t have ever done the same for you. That’s smt you lot need to be reminded off.

THATS the same case for those women living in Somalia, they didn’t choose to live in that place either. But unlike a brat like you who’s parents ran away to give you a better life outside off it, they never got that choice to begin with and have to suck it up.

The west fed you, gave you an education & gave your family money to survive it out here. Somalia who is a Muslim “country” wouldn’t have ever done the same for you. That’s smt you lot need to be reminded off.
the west did not feed me, my Lord did. My parents worked and hard and my Lord provided for them from which He also provided for me and my siblings.

secondly, had these dirty westerners youre so grateful to never meddled with our part of the world, the civil war which was a direct result of the lost war in 77 which was fought for our lost territory these westerners u suck up to gave away. Had they not done that i would have most likely lived in somalia nowadays and it would not nearly be as bad as the situation is rn but ofc u only think of the present and completely disregard the history that led up to this point.

sure it may be the same case for women in somalia but do you see me breaking local law here? no so why would she be justified in doing so if this is a game of comparison. or are some laws meant to be broken while others may be obeyed and how do you weigh which ones are which? through your own desires im assuming?

like i said, no logic just vibes and emotions, "thats smt you lot need to be reminded" shall we be fair and remind the westerners of what they have afflicted upon the world, shall we take revenge for this? or is that in the past and should we all just bow down to them because "they fed you and clothed you" after destroying and ramsacking and still exploiting half of the world.

how ridiculous

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
go to somalia and preach against islam lets see if theyll see you as somali. kafir "somalis" are so desperate to still be called a somali. youre no different to a kafir ethiopian in our eyes, you and your dirty kufri ideology will not only never be accepted back home it wont even be lent an ear

إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَّٰهُ
lol admitting I’m gaal to the same people that chased after a woman over pants? They’d probably lynch me 😂 you think this is a valid talking point? It’s barbaric and just turns people further away from Islam.

And the “you’re no different to a kafir Ethiopian” shit. Is this your in group way of shaming us back into Islam? I know I’m Somali and will forever be Somali. Sorry that my dad has a qabiil bro take it up with Allah in Surah Al Ahzab ayah 5 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:

Yami

View attachment 322398

“Islam is the most feminist religion!”

Yami

You're starting to get a little cocky there, sxb.
:idontlike:

Old mate writes full dissertations in what is presumably his third language, since he's Reer Scandi, while displaying strong fluency in core philosophical concepts. It's not looking good for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had a busy day with friends and only had time to send out a small worded response before going out. I have all the time in the world to debate these righteous Muslims now though

lol admitting I’m gaal to the same people that chased after a woman over pants? They’d probably lynch me 😂 you think this is a valid talking point? It’s barbaric and just turns people further away from Islam.

And the “you’re no different to a kafir Ethiopian” shit. Is this your in group way of shaming us back into Islam? I know I’m Somali and will forever be Somali. Sorry that my dad has a qabiil bro take it up with Allah in Surah Al Ahzab ayah 5 🤷🏿‍♂️
having lineage from a somali man if ur a kafir doesnt make you somali. yes your lineage may have somalis in it but as long as ur not a muslim ur not a somali no matter ur lineage

Yami

having lineage from a somali man if ur a kafir doesnt make you somali. yes your lineage may have somalis in it but as long as ur not a muslim ur not a somali no matter ur lineage
LOL what you said is literally haram. I am Somali because my lineage is there's no getting around that in your religion. :mjlol:

Not to mention non religious arabs exist even though Islam originated in Hejaz lakiin I'm suddenly not Somali after leaving a religion my ancestors haven't even practiced for a thousand years.

Trending

Latest posts