Somali girl in Burco chased for wearing pants

Reer Burco moving like Desis. I remember another incident where a girl wearing pants was chased and had rocks thrown at her in suuqa Hargeisa. Saw a girl wearing a cardigan and baggy pants near Star in Calaamadaha back in 2016, I feared for her life:damsel:
Burco is moving like Jilib and other AS influenced or held territories

I think Burco was one of the first cities where sheikhs who studied in Saudi had come back to, spreading their new Wahhabi ideology. Burco is pretty much the capital of Wahhabism/Salafism in Somalia.

bohom

Here to chill
And the loudest are of course kafirs who love these threads because you can indirectly insert your gaal social views and pretend they are part of the discussion as if we are on the same page, or morally the same people when they are outside like every ajnabi gaal, lol. In Islam, a kafir is not in-group, this is clearly stated. They are not to be platformed about concerns on Islamic matters, especially. But I see people here often giving them an extra ear for no reason. Always remember they will not love you until you become like them, they want society irreligious and become extra eager during these sorts of controversies to use these topics as a platform as if they have any good intentions when they don't
So true, kafirs think they're part of the team 😭

Let Somali Muslims discuss Somalia's issues while you go sleep with your Cadaan boyfriend in Toronto.

a.png

I see a problem here. We have an wide intellectual gap between @Mudug_gyal & @Yami

He's mopping the floor with you. You're outmatched and outclassed here, sis.

Not to mention, all of @ina-cilmi 's arguments are the type to appeal to a Muslim who already believes in Islam so they're a bit redundant, that's why you're being laughed at by Team Gaal, not necessarily because they hate the deen (they probably do, though).

Contrastingly, @Angelina is able to make her pro-Islam arguments based on a well-defined line of reasoning that doesn't rely on scripture you would already have to believe in the first place to have weight in the discussion, whether the murtads want to engage with it is up to them.

A more beneficial debate for everyone here would be something like @DR OSMAN (Gaal) vs @The alchemist (Muslim), because they actually stay on topic and know more than all of us about the metaphysical foundations religious debates are based on.
@DR OSMAN is a misguided guy. It comes down to how his worldview, i.e., the material world matters very much to him in the sense of pragmatism (not colloquial, more philosophical). From what I have gathered from reading his material over the years, is the belief that following the mindset of rich people superficially and thinking like them may result in elevating yourself instead of investigating the truth of things and the thoughts of the morality of those people. Now, of course, these days he has adopted more obscure views on top of it, but we see when his criticisms of Muslims come to the forefront, the guy reverts to thinking certain indicators for success mean truth and sadly superiority.

I reject this worldview. It is somewhat similar to Jordan Peterson's (though they are not of the same thinking broadly) view of how "what works" equals "truths," instead of investigating and recognizing Truths. These types of thinking fall toward elitist veneration. However, I think Dr Osman is on the highly misguided inquiry side while Jordan Peterson is about justifying current paradigms of power through such broken and morally lacking attempts. But I have also read how Dr Osman thinks certain successful people are superior qualitatively, attributing inferiority of quality to Africans under a very Western value paradigm.

All this is to say, I don't think comparing us at all makes sense. I think his views are highly problematic. For him, indications of Islamic beliefs and religious adherence to them are traits of inferior status, where material standing is the central pillar to every other value. It's intellectually unsound. None of his presuppositions support any sound pathway or justify those conclusions. He is highly influenced by the historico-liberalist idea of "enlightenment" and the basis for the thinking of the Western world, despite kind of being an original thinker in a way and an old-school type liberal thinker.

And I would further disagree that he sticks on topic, though he usually reflects when I tell him why certain things are framed wrongly. So it is correct that he sticks to something that is internally all over the place and incoherent instead of the other bad characteristics of going everywhere when corrected - so internally incoherent, externally sticking to the discussion in a way. I believe he tries to stick to the topic but the way he inferences diverse unrelated points is sort of the fundamental problem since there is no hierarchy of truth values to his judgment to guide the inductive process.

Unlike most gaal, I can tell Dr Osman has some good characteristics I cannot give to the other gaal on this platform.

I also know he somehow likes me as a user and respects me. However, I am regretfully drawing this admiration to his view of placing humans on a hierarchy. I am respected by him because he views my intelligence as superior and had he thought that I was intellectually lacking, would I receive the same form of regard? And it goes in line with his worldview. It's the same reason why he loves Jews as some superior people. I don't think he believes in the social Darwinian hierarchy but he certainly believes people exist in a hierarchy on other fronts that is not justified in his own way.

One of his worst characteristics is his ego, and I think it is the source of much of his worldview. Other than that, the positive thing is that the last time I told him about it, he took the criticism. I'm unsure if he will do something to work with it. Sometimes the worldview of people starts from the deep and personal, a person with a very big ego will often times struggle with matters of accepting truths of deen because they struggle with humility and submission to truths. What feeds their monstrous ego is what they value first above what would put a limit and control on it.

Of course, this is a very simplified reduction of the overall view of his and I am making a judgment upon what I have encountered of his writing. All in all, we are extremely different and I would not even compare us.

Other than that, Dr Osman does have good attributes when it comes to scientific questions. But that is beside the point.

There was another gaal called Apollo on this forum some while back, I would say that he was far better in conduct than all of these people. I did not know him truly and his views on Islam could be horrible behind closed doors but he never talked bad about the deen on the platform as I saw it, was smart and measured, and listened to reason. He overrated my intelligence but he was smarter in many ways and did not mind Islam in a country because he disliked the Western liberal world and its degeneracy, understanding its values was the trait of decline.

All the gaal here to me are very degenerate unimpressive people who are very lacking in most things above all character which is the chief reason for leaving the deen in the first place. I don't have good views of them. And this comes from a guy who grew up in a gaal country where many of my friends are not even Muslims. As a rule of thumb, Murtads are worse than gaal who did not grow up Muslim. They are even more cartoonishly close-minded about Islam than the average kafir cadaan I know, which should tell you a lot. And it is never about principles but more about immaturity and bad character traits. They have the traits of traitors, IMO. Their views of a better life for Muslims are not a better expression of an Islamic system but a less Islamic system, though they dress the latter intention with a language of the former, oftentimes, to fit inside the in-group Islamic discourse. A lot of naive people don't know the difference between this and why they fall into the thinking and trappings of people who want to conquer Islamic lands ideologically shifting toward the West.

Remember, these people went out of the deen for desires of perceived immediate self-service, of course, they would try to reaffirm such through making the world, especially Islamic land, more in line with what services them. Misery loves company. Why would they want more Islam in the land if they know their tendencies are not favored in it? This is purely rational. That is why Muslims have to stop putting murtad on a pedestal. They are misguided people who will not stop resting until society is as misguided as them. In the Quran, it says that Muslims should not feel mournful over people who leave the deen. I trust that.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
@DR OSMAN is a misguided guy. It comes down to how his worldview, i.e., the material world matters very much to him in the sense of pragmatism (not colloquial, more philosophical). From what I have gathered from reading his material over the years, is the belief that following the mindset of rich people superficially and thinking like them may result in elevating yourself instead of investigating the truth of things and the thoughts of the morality of those people. Now, of course, these days he has adopted more obscure views on top of it, but we see when his criticisms of Muslims come to the forefront, the guy reverts to thinking certain indicators for success mean truth and sadly superiority.

I reject this worldview. It is somewhat similar to Jordan Peterson's (though they are not of the same thinking broadly) view of how "what works" equals "truths," instead of investigating and recognizing Truths. These types of thinking fall toward elitist veneration. However, I think Dr Osman is on the highly misguided inquiry side while Jordan Peterson is about justifying current paradigms of power through such broken and morally lacking attempts. But I have also read how Dr Osman thinks certain successful people are superior qualitatively, attributing inferiority of quality to Africans under a very Western value paradigm.

All this is to say, I don't think comparing us at all makes sense. I think his views are highly problematic. For him, indications of Islamic beliefs and religious adherence to them are traits of inferior status, where material standing is the central pillar to every other value. It's intellectually unsound. None of his presuppositions support any sound pathway or justify those conclusions. He is highly influenced by the historico-liberalist idea of "enlightenment" and the basis for the thinking of the Western world, despite kind of being an original thinker in a way and an old-school type liberal thinker.

And I would further disagree that he sticks on topic, though he usually reflects when I tell him why certain things are framed wrongly. So it is correct that he sticks to something that is internally all over the place and incoherent instead of the other bad characteristics of going everywhere when corrected - so internally incoherent, externally sticking to the discussion in a way. I believe he tries to stick to the topic but the way he inferences diverse unrelated points is sort of the fundamental problem since there is no hierarchy of truth values to his judgment to guide the inductive process.

Unlike most gaal, I can tell Dr Osman has some good characteristics I cannot give to the other gaal on this platform.

I also know he somehow likes me as a user and respects me. However, I am regretfully drawing this admiration to his view of placing humans on a hierarchy. I am respected by him because he views my intelligence as superior and had he thought that I was intellectually lacking, would I receive the same form of regard? And it goes in line with his worldview. It's the same reason why he loves Jews as some superior people. I don't think he believes in the social Darwinian hierarchy but he certainly believes people exist in a hierarchy on other fronts that is not justified in his own way.

One of his worst characteristics is his ego, and I think it is the source of much of his worldview. Other than that, the positive thing is that the last time I told him about it, he took the criticism. I'm unsure if he will do something to work with it. Sometimes the worldview of people starts from the deep and personal, a person with a very big ego will often times struggle with matters of accepting truths of deen because they struggle with humility and submission to truths. What feeds their monstrous ego is what they value first above what would put a limit and control on it.

Of course, this is a very simplified reduction of the overall view of his and I am making a judgment upon what I have encountered of his writing. All in all, we are extremely different and I would not even compare us.

Other than that, Dr Osman does have good attributes when it comes to scientific questions. But that is beside the point.

There was another gaal called Apollo on this forum some while back, I would say that he was far better in conduct than all of these people. I did not know him truly and his views on Islam could be horrible behind closed doors but he never talked bad about the deen on the platform as I saw it, was smart and measured, and listened to reason. He overrated my intelligence but he was smarter in many ways and did not mind Islam in a country because he disliked the Western liberal world and its degeneracy, understanding its values was the trait of decline.

All the gaal here to me are very degenerate unimpressive people who are very lacking in most things above all character which is the chief reason for leaving the deen in the first place. I don't have good views of them. And this comes from a guy who grew up in a gaal country where many of my friends are not even Muslims. As a rule of thumb, Murtads are worse than gaal who did not grow up Muslim. They are even more cartoonishly close-minded about Islam than the average kafir cadaan I know, which should tell you a lot. And it is never about principles but more about immaturity and bad character traits. They have the traits of traitors, IMO. Their views of a better life for Muslims are not a better expression of an Islamic system but a less Islamic system, though they dress the latter intention with a language of the former, oftentimes, to fit inside the in-group Islamic discourse. A lot of naive people don't know the difference between this and why they fall into the thinking and trappings of people who want to conquer Islamic lands ideologically shifting toward the West.

Remember, these people went out of the deen for desires of perceived immediate self-service, of course, they would try to reaffirm such through making the world, especially Islamic land, more in line with what services them. Misery loves company. Why would they want more Islam in the land if they know their tendencies are not favored in it? This is purely rational. That is why Muslims have to stop putting murtad on a pedestal. They are misguided people who will not stop resting until society is as misguided as them. In the Quran, it says that Muslims should not feel mournful over people who leave the deen. I trust that.
So you only like the gaals who don't challenge any muslims on their viewpoints :russ:

Sorry to say but none of us left Islam over "character" there's many different reasons why people leave this religion depending on the individuals circumstances in life. @Kisame would've had a different reasons to leave compared to @Ajansjana.

How is a mutard close minded about Islam? Are you serious? 😂

Shit, where's my dictionary? All of this vocabulary I need to get on top of before I dare think about doing dawah or refuting gaalnimo...
Shark Tank Writing GIF

So you only like the gaals who don't challenge any muslims on their viewpoints :russ:

Sorry to say but none of us left Islam over "character" there's many different reasons why people leave this religion depending on the individuals circumstances in life. @Kisame would've had a different reasons to leave compared to @Ajansjana.

How is a mutard close minded about Islam? Are you serious? 😂
You're starting to get a little cocky there, sxb.
:idontlike:

Old mate writes full dissertations in what is presumably his third language, since he's Reer Scandi, while displaying strong fluency in core philosophical concepts. It's not looking good for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're starting to get a little cocky there, sxb.
:idontlike:

Old mate writes full dissertations in what is presumably his third language, since he's Reer Scandi, while displaying strong fluency in core philosophical concepts. It's not looking good for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I only responded to you because of the peculiar DR OSMAN mention. He can respond to me if he wants.

Talking to these other deviants is not my plan.:icon lol:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
So what if it’s a light tapping? By admonishing women like small children, the whole point is to humiliate and remind them of their position in Islam. It reinforces our already subservient position to men who are seen as “protectors”. As a woman you’re expected to obey obey obey, and if you fail to you’re met with a “light” tapping, but not before your husband advises your arrogant behaviour and then denies your “right to sex”.
Why should I listen to you? You’re telling me that I should agree with you and say Allah is humiliating women? Blasphemous. Light tapping with a miswak a 2 inch stick is “humiliating” and abusive? Yeah good luck
with that.
IMG_3227.png
Islam never allowed or condoned abuse and to deny that verse in the quran is to deny the deen. Fix up.
Honestly this verse raises more questions than it gives answers. What arrogant behaviour is it referring to? A man can determine arrogant behaviour to be something as simple as his wife refusing to do something for him. How can a man know whether his beating is “light”?
Thats why we have hadith and sunnah. Read it. Also if a man misuses a verse to justify beating his wife then thats costly for his akhira
psychological abuse.
Again, according to you. Allah my creator wouldn’t psychologically abuse me. You need to stop with the abusive boogeyman nonsense. That is clearly haram in islam. Theres many Hadiths of the prophet condemning such men.
masquerade Islam like it is a feminist religion because we all know it is not. This thread reminded me of all the things I dislike
I never said that. That never came out of my mouth. I simply said Islam is the most feminist religion out there according to me , you dont have to agree with me.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Gangraping kids will get you a slap on the wrist in Somalia but a woman wearing jeans is where they draw the line.

:meleshame:

We are a totally amoral society.

Xoxoxo

VIP
backwards savages if you ask me.

this is the exact reason why I wouldn’t even DREAM off going back to Somalia. I dress the way I want whenever and however I want. These people are thirsty and are just intimidating her just because she was wearing trousers?

you wouldn’t even think that Somalis was a civilised country 40 years ago if you witness this. Pathetic is all I’m going to say.

Trending