Somali girl in Burco chased for wearing pants

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
I never said nor implied that, abaayo.

When I said Yami's outpacing you, I meant in terms of how extensive his knowledge base is and his raw reasoning abilities. I appreciate that about my Isaaq bro.

You can be as sharp as a tack and still arrive at the incorrect conclusion just as an Olympic-level sprinter can come in dead last in the 100m.

Likewise, you can be absolutely right about that one influencer/celeb you never liked and were biased against being genuinely trash, with no actual thought put into it.
Sorry I got overzealous lol. My point still stands. What constitutes as beating and abuse according to yall? Light tapping with a miswak? A symbolic action? Are we saying we know better than what Allah said and the sunnah? Thats treading on a very dangerous path for one’s iman.

In what universe does a macawiis look like a skirt? Furthermore, did the macawiis start as a skirt and primarily worn by women?
Lol it does. Are you okay? It looks like a straight skirt. It’s cut the exact same way as a long skirt when worn.

It’s long that covers the shape of legs. That is what a skirt is.
This is the problem. No longer for, meaning once upon a time they were reserved for just men. Is this change acceptable in Islam? Can you change historical norms to make a masculine clothing unisex? Can we do this with a maxi dress or [insert feminine clothing item]? I don’t think so, I just feel uncomfy about the whole thing especially considering the curse associated
When women wear trousers their cut is different. Also, other cultures have been wearing trousers like South Asians for centuries. Hence your whole point is retarded.

When Westerners see thobes and macaawis they think it looks like a straight dress. The cut is that of one. If someone was wearing a black thobe it will look like a closed abaya.

Islam has strict tenets regarding articles of clothing, a lot of the women on here have a lot of cognitive dissonance about islam, tell me I'm wrong
GIF by Christmas FM

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
@Yami stop this little chick
my statement
I spoke my first words on January 20th 2024 and I haven’t shut up since I’m already a vip member and it’s been only 3 months :jcoleno: .With my GCSEs steadily approaching I’ve come to the realisation that I need to take a break it’ll be for a short while though on the day of my first GCSE exam I’ll make an update but I’ll return once my GCSEs are over.I enjoyed my time here thank you all.See you soon.
View attachment 322040

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Lol it does. Are you okay? It looks like a straight skirt. It’s cut the exact same way as a skirt when worn.

When women wear trousers their cut is different. Also, other cultures have been wearing trousers like South Asians for centuries. Hence your whole point is retarded.

When Westerners see thobes and macaawis they think it looks like a straight dress. The cut is that of one. If someone was wearing a black thobe it will look like a closed abaya.
Macawiis is not cut like a dress nor does it look like one. My point is what is the norm and custom of a culture should be adhered to. South asians see trousers as unisex clothes good for them let them wear their modest trousers but Somalis don’t view it that way hence it’d be wrong.

If a South American man saw a Scot wearing his kilt they’d see it as skirt but for a Scot it’s a masculine clothing for men and far from a skirt. Does that make the kilt haram for the Scot? Of course not because it was a masculine clothing in his custom from the start.

Macawiis is not cut like a dress nor does it look like one. My point is what is the norm and custom of a culture should be adhered to. South asians see trousers as unisex clothes good for them let them wear their modest trousers but Somalis don’t view it that way hence it’d be wrong.
I said skirt. A skirt is long, starts from
hips like a macaawis and cut straight and covers the legs.

Somalis view the wearing of trousers outside the home as haram due to the showcasing of a woman’s body. We wear it at home. I wear trousers at home all the time and never saw my trousers as being solely for men.

Also, you’re contradicting yourself since women’s trousers are cut different to men’s as well. As a man if you wore the type of trousers I wear at home, you’d look feminine and it would be ceeb.
If a South American man saw a Scot wearing his kilt they’d see it as skirt but for a Scot it’s a masculine clothing for men and far from a skirt. Does that make the kilt haram for the Scot? Of course not because it was a masculine clothing in his custom from the start.
yes and my point is everyone has different cultures and in the world that we live in, wearing trousers for women isn’t seen as masculine. It’s haram for women to wear it due to showcasing of her body but if you say it’s cross dressing, are us women who wear it at home cross dressers?

Even your point about women wearing it under their abayas being not cross dressing but saying it’s cross dressing to wear it on its own is ridiculous because if a man wore a ladies dress under his clothing that will still be cross dressing and haram.

Can a man wear a dress to bed? Of course not. Yet when us women wear pajamas, it’s normal for us to wear trousers, hence how can you say we’re cross dressers?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
And you're always here so what now, kiddo?
Serious The Four GIF by Diddy
I made a statement sis
I spoke my first words on January 20th 2024 and I haven’t shut up since I’m already a vip member and it’s been only 3 months :jcoleno: .With my GCSEs steadily approaching I’ve come to the realisation that I need to take a break it’ll be for a short while though on the day of my first GCSE exam I’ll make an update but I’ll return once my GCSEs are over.I enjoyed my time here thank you all.See you soon.
View attachment 322040

Trending