Somali Girl Hiding Her African American Boyfriend From Her Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, she should just leave Islam if she wants him that bad. Women can't even marry gaalo and I doubt he's gonna revert for her. Her family will be actually helping her by not accepting him if she introduces him.

On top of that she's sleeping with him cuz she knows there is no chance of them ever getting married ever smh :uCkf6mf:

This is why foreign Black demons like @onlyme are on this forum. To prey on insecure Somalis.

Actually we will have common ground on this one. My advice to this girl is to go find a cousin to marry and live that automaton life. My advice to the guy is to go ahead and have your fun on the down low and be grateful that its in the dark because this is a community you do not want to get too close to. They are young...this will get old....and all will be well. Don't bush a vein cucks.

Actually we will have common ground on this one. My advice to this girl is to go find a cousin to marry and live that automaton life. My advice to the guy is to go ahead and have your fun on the down low and be grateful that its in the dark because this is a community you do not want to get too close to. They are young...this will get old....and all will be well. Don't bush a vein cucks.

"this is a community you do not want to get close to"..

WHY ARE YOU ON OUR FORUM THEN???

GO AWAY :mahubowtf:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
wish both of them happiness and the 68ers to understand that they can’t censor love.
I’m sorry but she messed up big time. The guy clearly doesn’t respect her faith and her choice to wear the hijab. She’s been blinded by the curse of the first love experience. Poor girl YIKES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending