Somali Girl Hiding Her African American Boyfriend From Her Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Aussie brother i dont usually care for people mixing. But if you gonna date out....dont date bums. Thats for both guys and girls. The girl is already thinking of financially taking care of him.

Our lovely sister @VixR think you are great guy. I say you love to troll us and confuse our 68iq which is cruel. Prove her wrobg and say women shouldnt support bums and this xalimo can do better
Why drag me into this who Aussie has to impress lol. I literally couldn’t care less. It’s her mistake, or lack thereof, to make. We all make or break romantic decisions. Most women in the West, including Somali girls/mothers with Somali husbands are supporting grown men lol. If things were any better, you’d have a leg to stand on.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Even without reading the whole thread I said she eill end up financially supporting him. I seen somali girls leave their families for bums and actually take care of the guy. She indicated in another thread he doesnt have much when she talked about him living hone and cant move out.
:samwelcome:This is a real eye openor, and I think I learned something new today

Why drag me into this who Aussie has to impress lol. me. I literally couldn’t care less. It’s her mistake to make or lack thereof to make. We all make or break romantic decisions. Most women in the West, including Somali mothers with Somali husband are supporting grown men lol.
Not true....most women dont support men financially. And on average men earn morw than women. Aussie has to impress all of us. He is a mod....we supposed to look to our mods as roles and aspirwe to be mods one day lol

Not true....most women dont support men financially. And on average men earn morw than women. Aussie has to impress all of us. He is a mod....we supposed to look to our mods as roles and aspirwe to be mods one day lol
Since you ignored my post earlier I’m guessing you made it up

VixR

Veritas
Yes, they do. I’m not arguing with you. A career supporting the guy with the same gendered expectations, or you lose your autonomy.

Yes, they do. I’m not arguing with you. A career supporting the guy with the same gendered expectations, or you lose your autonomy.
Ok just answer this. Are you saying in most households the woman earns more than the man?

VixR

Veritas
Ok just answer this. Are you saying in most households the woman earns more than the man?
Most Somali fathers are not high-earners. They’re very rare. Most times the woman is the financial backbone or the govt is, or they both work low-level jobs where still the woman self-funds most of the stuff she needs for the family. Why are you acting like Somali women aren’t already self-supporting and/or supporting men?

If anything, it’s probably where she got the idea.

Most Somali fathers are not high-earners. They’re very rare. Most times the woman is the financial backbone or the govt is, or they both work low-level jobs where still. the woman self-funds most of the stuff she needs for the family. Why are you acting like Somali women aren’t already self-supporting and/or supporting men?

That’s probably where she got the idea.

Ok a lot of somalis are supported by government. Thats true....but the educated ones. Its not often both parents work and the mum earns more than the dad. But thats beside the point. Thats if you talking about our parents generation. You cant tell me on average our mums were more educated than dads on average. But thats not even the point.

I just think sad she is 21 and willing to risk it all for a guy who cant even take care of her and that she is even willing to take care of him financially.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Ok a lot of somalis are supported by government. Thats true....but the educated ones. Its not often both parents work and the mum earns more than the dad. But thats beside the point. Thats if you talking about our parents generation. You cant tell me on average our mums were more educated than dads on average. But thats not even the point.

I just think sad she is 21 and willing to risk it all for a guy who cant even take care of her and that she is even willing to take care of him financially.
What I dont get is how she gave away her virginity without the guy marrying her or paying mahr or anything:farmajoyaab:
@VixR this isn't the same as the somali man at least he paid mahr he doesn't have to provide income, while the ajnabi didn't pay anything

Last edited:

This is what happens if you break a girls virginity.. She will worship you.

It's time somalis stopped having 6 kids in the west and instead opt for 2/3 kids and be part of their childhood and turn them into successful adults. Why can't we be like the asians? strict parents with few kids.

World

VIP
Lol without much effort the Madow scored pussy.

Somali girls are truly cheap and clean
:jcoleno:
She sounds ugly.

How can you not be against premarital sex and relationships and yet be a virgin with 0 experience at 21? I think this was probably the first guy who showed her attention.

This is why foreign Black demons like @onlyme are on this forum. To prey on insecure Somalis.

you'll just end up trashing those communities as well. We don't just have london as examples of how somalis live you know. Look at what they are doing to other european cities where there are no "madows". Just face it....somalis are a trash community. Only a trash community can destroy their country.

So its not western blacks fault that you are where you are. Find someone else to blame.

Last edited:
Looooool shes a Walking L getting Piped out By a daanyeer. It's always retarded halimos who Have low standards dating Biddas let them all leave our community and never come back they dont even carry the paternal line disgusting s

Status
Not open for further replies.