Somali girl gets slaughtered live By a Libyan(Gafane)

Status
Not open for further replies.
f*ck Arabs, If I find out I'm related to one of those motherfuckers I'll be angry. :gucciwhat:

They're disgusting.

I have been in many fist fights with Ayrabs when I was younger.

I defeated them. One even grabbed my arm and relaxed his bruised forehead on my shoulder (favorite Ayrab beggary position) and beg me for forgiveness the next day but I pushed that hairy beast off of me.

He smelled of onions :susp:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
They're disgusting.

I defeated them. One even grabbed my arm and relaxed his bruised forehead on my shoulder (favorite Ayrab beggary position) and beg me for forgiveness the next day but I pushed that hairy beast off of me.

They're disgusting.

You're still my blood brother warya :ivers:. I'll support you over filthy ajanabis. Whether you're gaal or not.

Notice how he said there is no la illahi ila Allah. Arabs are cowardly one trial from Allah and they become atheists, mashallah look at how long our ppl have suffered and we still say la illahi illa Allah. These niggas have lost all respect from me, they even killed their own dictator and allowed their low IQ to deceive them into thinking that american democracy would save them.

It was painful to watch, but it’s wrong to lay the blame on the shoulders of all Libyans. We Somalis were not responsible for the actions of Alshabab, Somali pirates and terrorists? I wish her and others held by these animals to be rescued and released soon.

This is why it was good that Trump defeated Hillary, she was the one that helped these ISIS butchers takeover Libya. Gaddafi wasn't perfect but he's better than ISIS.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
And 95% of Somalis are Ayrab bootyclappers.

Disgusting.

I hope Israel and Trump continues to humiliate the Ayrabs.
We should start a petition to remove our country from the so called Arab league, I will take a white man over an Arab anytime.:bell:

Why go through Libya?

There’s Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia.

What about getting the Somali passport and flying to Visa free destinations in the Caribbean?

If your going to Tahriib, don’t follow the Ari. Take a different route. And if you can’t even speak English or navigate yourself without a smuggler than you should stay home until you can brush up your skills.

Someone needs to do a YouTube video on how to Tabriib.lool Where to stay, how to dress, finding hostels, download the Tahriib app ect.

It seems these kids are confusing Somalis who came in the 90s with being recent Tahriibs.

Meanwhile many of us are trying to Tahriib back to Somalia. LooL
:damn:

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Libyans are animals. If it was up to me a multi-national Sub-Saharan coalition army would march on them.
you know it was ur country and western powers who over threw gadaffi when he was deyr its was one of the best and richest African countrys now its alqaeda and isis central.... theres a dark skin Libyan tribe called tebou that look like somalis they are fighting with arabs everyday all the blame has to be put on the west...

heres tobou tribe dey live in the green
pic-libyatribes.jpg

tobou woman
tumblr_mrojs7OuPH1rqkjy0o3_1280.jpg

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
My heart hurts wallaahi. llaahayow protect our Somali brothers and sisters against these ruthless animals. Ameen.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Facts, i get disgusted when i hear Free Palestine from somalis. Arabs are filth

why is it the west and da pro zionist stance dey have is never blamed for whats going on in da world u guys are blind... gadaffi was overthrown cuz he was gonna make Libyas oil national and kick out da white boy companies like French total..... he was also gonna make Libya only trade oil for gold now dats two thangs da ziontist bankers didn't want ya twerps....

why is it when gadaffi was in power the tebou who are now fighting arabs everyday were living peacefully?? Libya is chaotic because of the west what do you expect when deyrs a civil war????
did you guys forget what happened in the somali civil war??? did you forget tribes still fight till dis day because we have no government??

Wheres your crocodile tears for the genocide on the tebou tribe in Libya who been fighting ever since the civil war??
Rival Libyan tribes sign ceasefire deal in Doha
Tebu and Arab tribes end 14-month conflict in southern city of Obari, allowing thousands of people to be resettled.

heres the Tebou tribe who 2day faces Isis, alqaeda ,arabs and berber tribes all ganging up on tebou its a genocide all started by the white boys inda west twerpette
tebou woman
tumblr_mrojs7OuPH1rqkjy0o7_1280.jpg

heres da tebou homeland
latest

dis genocide has been going on silently wheres all you so called woke pan african people at??

why is it the west and da pro zionist stance dey have is never blamed for whats going on in da world u guys are blind... gadaffi was overthrown cuz he was gonna make Libyas oil national and kick out da white boy companies like French total..... he was also gonna make Libya only trade oil for gold now dats two thangs da ziontist bankers didn't want ya twerps....

why is it when gadaffi was in power the tebou who are now fighting arabs everyday were living peacefully?? Libya is chaotic because of the west what do you expect when deyrs a civil war????
did you guys forget what happened in the somali civil war??? did you forget tribes still fight till dis day because we have no government??

Wheres your crocodile tears for the genocide on the tebou tribe in Libya who been fighting ever since the civil war??
Rival Libyan tribes sign ceasefire deal in Doha
Tebu and Arab tribes end 14-month conflict in southern city of Obari, allowing thousands of people to be resettled.

heres the Tebou tribe who 2day faces Isis, alqaeda ,arabs and berber tribes all ganging up on tebou its a genocide all started by the white boys inda west twerpette
tebou woman
tumblr_mrojs7OuPH1rqkjy0o7_1280.jpg

heres da tebou homeland
latest

dis genocide has been going on silently wheres all you so called woke pan african people at??

I agree that the West destabilized Libya but let's not act like that's when Arabs started acting racist towards people with more melanin.

And that's what the west do, they divide and conquer successfully. Did it to us, the middle east, Venezuela and Ecuador etc. I'm not blind to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts