Somali girl gets slaughtered live By a Libyan(Gafane)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Karma coming to those anti Gaddafi fascists will be huge... Ho
AUN
This is crazy.. can’t even watch it

why can’t the normal Libyans take a stand and demand these thugs to stop?!
'Normal' Libyans are either refugees, illegally imprisoned in make shift jails or are living in a state of constant fear thanks to my country and others' attempts to 'liberate' Libya in support of the rats... f*ck Cameron, Zarkozy, Hillary et al... Viva the Green Resistance! Viva the SAA!

Ummm I hope you didn’t go and told them to go f themselves :hillarybiz::kodaksmiley:thinking their better than Somalis.. nacala
I was 18 years old and in love.. The relationship didn't last though, the only girl good enough for him as far as his parents were concerned was a Gulf Arab princess.. I later realised I had a lucky escape!

The Karma coming to those anti Gaddafi fascists will be huge... Ho

'Normal' Libyans are either refugees, illegally imprisoned in make shift jails or are living in a state of constant fear thanks to my country and others' attempts to 'liberate' Libya in support of the rats... f*ck Cameron, Zarkozy, Hillary et al... Viva the Green Resistance! Viva the SAA!

Didn’t realise it was that bad
Libya went downhill fast..

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
There are good and bad in every nationality but my experience with white Libyans is that they are racist af. My first serious boyfriend was from a rich coastal Arab family and I went to stay with his family a couple of times. I was told under no circumstances could I tell them I had any Somali heritage as this would be unacceptable as they consider Somalis to be slaves. I will add that there is a huge difference between coastal Arabs and desert Arabs in Libya, the former inherited a racist colonial mindset from their former Italian masters combined with the usual Arab chauvinism...many coastal Libyans claim Greek and Roman heritage and emphasise their Mediterranean cultural affinities at every opportunity.
gang shit tellem i have a Egyptian homie he has greek roots he cool as f*ck and claims African and he knows the nubian and Beja Egyptians are the real pharaohs..... but its his family members dey don't want to associated with being African they always be like we greek we came from Alexanders the greats ppl bl bla bla.. dis is how I shut dem up look at da naked barbarian whiteboy greeks copying everything from Egypt

ancient-greek-sculpture-20-7-638.jpg

dcfc6b2e7e152e51be2ef1fa488c9740.jpg

Pythagoras theory about the base of a triangle remember learning dis in high school its ancient Egyptian
e17601a40c9d28490ba732456544e917.jpg

Discovery.Ch.What.the.Ancients.Knew.The.West.3of3.Egypt.DVDrip.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org%5B(028161)11-18-43%5D.JPG

I have observed you on this forum and you are a huge Ayrab bootyclapper. You haven't condemn that man in the video. You don't give a damn about that woman in the video. You're more concerned about the barbarian with the knife on her throat while she screams for help.

You're shameless. You said you're close family members were tahribis and who could have ended up like the woman in the video and this what you do for free.

1365439824_arab_woman_twerks_for_money.gif

Fruitcake. :umad:

Your qashin doesn't deserve a fleshed out response - we know what game you're playing.

Fruitcake. :umad:

Your qashin doesn't deserve a fleshed out response - we know what game you're playing.

You had another opportunity to at least show the minimum amount of sympathy for the woman but you did not.

The guy with the butcher's knife did not ask you or force you to be his slave so why are you insisting? You side with him over your own close tahribi relatives who you attacked in your shameless post but you did not attack the barbarian.

There is nothing worse than being a mentally shackled slave.

funny im caping for the black Libyan tebou tribe yet atheist twerpettes wanna bring up arabs.................. u guys are twerps LOL arabs are the big bad wolf to u guys huh?...

lets not act like somalis are not racist but u wanna act like victims huh??....... get off your high horse twerpettes

Wow you're really defensive lol... never said anything about you, simmer down :mjlol:

atheistspot calacal...... the victimhood and crocodile tears is what gets me.... like where have u guys been the Libyan civil war has been raging for years its just recently wit the whole slave fiasco dat so called "woke" ppl actually give a shit about whats happening in Libya...... now every dumb twerpette atheist like @Knowles think dey "woke":susp:

You where just smoking a backwood the other day, how are you judging people lmaaao. No self-awareness at all.

And congratulations for knowing about the issues in Libya. :patrice:

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Wow you're really defensive lol... never said anything about you, simmer down :mjlol:

You where just smoking a backwood the other day, how are you judging people lmaaao. No self-awareness at all.

And congratulations for knowing about the issues in Libya. :patrice:

taha im sorry get used to it..... and yes I smoke gedo:kanyeshrug: ............. I just don't like sum of da twerps and twerpettes rhetoric..... its very similar to da whiteboy zionist propaganda(media):camby:

What's even sadder is that statistically, she will likely say this is still worth trying to get to Europe.

Was it this bad for people fleeing Somalia in the early 90's too?

Islam, sexism, and tribalism is destroying Somalia, I wish my country was prosperous. I don't know why Somalis are still keeping the indoctrination going, our ancestors were not muslims. Our ancestors were spiritualist and had a henotheistic belief system, they believed in a god called waaq. Please learn your history guys, because the arab domination lead to a more barbaric civilization with radical ideologies and war.
Peace, love and coconut oil

you know it was ur country and western powers who over threw gadaffi when he was deyr its was one of the best and richest African countrys now its alqaeda and isis central.... theres a dark skin Libyan tribe called tebou that look like somalis they are fighting with arabs everyday all the blame has to be put on the west...

heres tobou tribe dey live in the green
pic-libyatribes.jpg

tobou woman
tumblr_mrojs7OuPH1rqkjy0o3_1280.jpg

No doubt it was the western world and it was a poor decision with tragic results. Khadaffi and Saddam was taken out for the purpose of destabilizing the region. I did not vote for Hillary because of this. Obama should be ashamed for this tragic fiasco. No argument from me fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending