Somali girl gets slaughtered live By a Libyan(Gafane)

Discussion in 'General' started by Manafesto, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Lion

Lion

Ratings:
    +29
    The Karma coming to those anti Gaddafi fascists will be huge... Ho
    'Normal' Libyans are either refugees, illegally imprisoned in make shift jails or are living in a state of constant fear thanks to my country and others' attempts to 'liberate' Libya in support of the rats... Fuck Cameron, Zarkozy, Hillary et al... Viva the Green Resistance! Viva the SAA!

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Lion

Lion

Ratings:
    +29
    I was 18 years old and in love.. The relationship didn't last though, the only girl good enough for him as far as his parents were concerned was a Gulf Arab princess.. I later realised I had a lucky escape!

• Like Like x 1
  3. catwoman

catwoman

Ratings:
    +604
    Didn’t realise it was that bad
    Libya went downhill fast..

4. Lion

Lion

Ratings:
    +29
    The irony is I told my ex (pro rebel) what was likely to happen and he was like no Libya will not end up like Somalia!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Pirate

Pirate Shep Tupacs brother

Ratings:
    +403
    gang shit tellem i have a Egyptian homie he has greek roots he cool as fuck and claims African and he knows the nubian and Beja Egyptians are the real pharaohs..... but its his family members dey don't want to associated with being African they always be like we greek we came from Alexanders the greats ppl bl bla bla.. dis is how I shut dem up look at da naked barbarian whiteboy greeks copying everything from Egypt

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pythagoras theory about the base of a triangle remember learning dis in high school its ancient Egyptian
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rorschach

Rorschach ...

Ratings:
    +1,566
    Fruitcake. :umad:

Your qashin doesn't deserve a fleshed out response - we know what game you're playing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. AbdiJew

AbdiJew

Ratings:
    +3,358
    You had another opportunity to at least show the minimum amount of sympathy for the woman but you did not.

The guy with the butcher's knife did not ask you or force you to be his slave so why are you insisting? You side with him over your own close tahribi relatives who you attacked in your shameless post but you did not attack the barbarian.

There is nothing worse than being a mentally shackled slave.

8. TheJx

TheJx

Ratings:
    +195
    Wow you're really defensive lol... never said anything about you, simmer down :mjlol:

9. TheJx

TheJx

Ratings:
    +195
    You where just smoking a backwood the other day, how are you judging people lmaaao. No self-awareness at all.

And congratulations for knowing about the issues in Libya. :patrice:

10. Pirate

Pirate Shep Tupacs brother

Ratings:
    +403
    taha im sorry get used to it..... and yes I smoke gedo:kanyeshrug: ............. I just don't like sum of da twerps and twerpettes rhetoric..... its very similar to da whiteboy zionist propaganda(media):camby:

11. TheJx

TheJx

Ratings:
    +195
    :trumpsmirk:

12. cinina

cinina

Ratings:
    +1,584
    People are evil everywhere. Stop hating on Arabs you uneducated twats.

13. TelephoneMan

TelephoneMan

Ratings:
    +140
    What's even sadder is that statistically, she will likely say this is still worth trying to get to Europe.

Was it this bad for people fleeing Somalia in the early 90's too?

14. DeadStar

DeadStar I dare u to show yourself.

Ratings:
    +2,459
    This breaks my heart! AUN...

15. samira aden

samira aden

Ratings:
    +9
    Islam, sexism, and tribalism is destroying Somalia, I wish my country was prosperous. I don't know why Somalis are still keeping the indoctrination going, our ancestors were not muslims. Our ancestors were spiritualist and had a henotheistic belief system, they believed in a god called waaq. Please learn your history guys, because the arab domination lead to a more barbaric civilization with radical ideologies and war.
    Peace, love and coconut oil

• Like Like x 1
  16. TheJx

TheJx

Ratings:
    +195
    :superman:

17. Afro-Diasporan

Afro-Diasporan

Ratings:
    +65
    No doubt it was the western world and it was a poor decision with tragic results. Khadaffi and Saddam was taken out for the purpose of destabilizing the region. I did not vote for Hillary because of this. Obama should be ashamed for this tragic fiasco. No argument from me fam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted