Somali girl dumps ajnabi bf because parents didn’t approve

I found this thread on LipstickAlley & wanted to know your thoughts.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa...-didn’t-approve-of-him.4962496/#post-83861544

I think she made the right choice. Never choose a man over your family. I would have done the same thing. And born Muslims with tats tend to have a past so she dodged a bullet.
I don’t think it’s cuz of culture

“born Muslims with tats tend”
Him having tattoo’s basically ruins his chances even if he changed .
He just has that negative or haram thing that made the parents disagree .

At the end of the day
Both are Muslim so I hope everything goes well for them

I wonder how the dating scene for Somali men and women looks once the older generation goes away…..
It’s already over, being the stable miskeen farax who gets settled for by these types of women to appease family expectations is not a flex. That’s the equivalent of incel

Not hardly
I got this Malay friend he tells me most of the people are Muslim however they’re is atheist, Christians and Hinduism or whatever it is believers .
So yh he could probably be gaal you never know but in the same time a Muslim
Malay are similar to Somalis, Islam is interwind with their identity. A Malay in Malaysia must be a Muslim they are not allowed to convert to another religion.

Yaraye

VIP
Gaalo are idiots wallahi :susp: I mean encouraging her to pick a man over her blood :mindblown:I think they are giving those advice with bad intentions cuz anyone including gaalos know that a man can switch up quickly and isn’t reliable. Even they choose their family over a man:ufdup:

You highly doubt he’s a gaal?
:what1: The man has tattoos.
Honestly didn’t even read the contents of this thread. All I saw was Malays and going off of that. They tend to be a Muslim ethnic group, the way Somalis are. That is why i commented. Even officially according to their government, all ethnic Malays are Muslim. The gaals in their countries are basically the ones with Chinese and Indian origins.

Not hardly
I got this Malay friend he tells me most of the people are Muslim however they’re is atheist, Christians and Hinduism or whatever it is believers .
So yh he could probably be gaal you never know but in the same time a Muslim
That is Malaysians of Chinese and Indian origins. I’m talking about ethnic Malays. Malaysia has different ethnic groups but the ones who are the originals of the country are all supposedly according to their government census Muslim and Shafi. They’re like Somalis in a sense that their ethnicity and religion is tied. They are an ethnoreligious group just like us.

I found this thread on LipstickAlley & wanted to know your thoughts.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa...-didn’t-approve-of-him.4962496/#post-83861544

I think she made the right choice. Never choose a man over your family. I would have done the same thing. And born Muslims with tats tend to have a past so she dodged a bullet.

If you have a healthy family that loves you but doesn’t want a partner for you… don’t cut them off. Ever. Because they will always be there for you. I can’t say the same about men, they typically leave you when you get terminally sick.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Great News. Who cares if they advise her to go to the man, she choose her family alx. Blood over Romance any day of the week.

They're actually encouraging the girl to cut off her parents for a man who can switch up on you anytime wtf
Tbh women tend to always encourage other women to choose man over family. Men tend to be more practical in how they see this, while women tend to choose emotions. Your love can overcome everything as long as you have each other

Mira Sufi married a Malay guy
how did that go? put him all over yt social media and ended up divorced. pumped n dumped she even came out sayin she use to fund his lifestyle yaab🤦🏿‍♂️ id never receive that treatment from a malay lady why are western xalimos so cheap?

Trending