Somali girl discusses her addiction to Fentanyl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t trust older Somali men many of them prey on Somali girls. I remember one in his car stopped next to me when I was walking home and asked me if I wanted a ride. Only Allah knows what he would have done to me if I agreed to get in

I don’t trust older Somali men many of them prey on Somali girls. I remember one in his car stopped next to me when I was walking home and asked me if I wanted a ride. Only Allah knows what he would have done to me if I agreed to get in
Take you home safely? You shouldn’t assume the worst of kind strangers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nah it would be worse than Somalia.
What do you suggest be done to improve the lives of innocent people?

I would include strict curfew laws with stop and frisk for good measure. Anyone found outside without a constructive reason gets a mandatory minimum sentence of hard labour/military service.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's ironic because I helped out a young brother earlier today addicted to that stuff, no older than 25, living in his car. I didn't ask him too much questions nor did I focus on his unkempt appearance. One thing about them is they have beautiful souls dispite their addiction, the brother kept thanking me and I had to leave but I am noticing more and more of the youth getting hooked on those dangerous. I pray they get help.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Sad walahi, this shit depresse me when I see Somalis doing deadly drugs like Fentanyl, what a waste of their parents struggle out of a civil war and a mayhem only to end up in an alley overdosed. :mjcry: :mjkkk:

There should be jails for addicts your family and friends can interfer and lock you in it untill you quit, but again this route is intangible in America but can be done in Somalia where you parents can lock you up for any reason they want to even if you are not a minor.
It’s actually possible. If they go crazy at home and you record them threatening to hurt others then you can go to court and they will get state mandated rehab, even if they are an adult.

Bro they are finished. I’ve met tons of somalis in rehab, majority of them leave and are finished.

Fetanyl I would say you have a 15-20% chance of recovery. Near impossible.
What drives them to get addicted to suck dangerous drugs in the first place? Don't the schools teach kids about drugs and the dangers associated with it? Here where I live we learned about drugs at school in early age and when I was a teenager I already knew the dangers and I never tried it once even when I was offered on some occasions.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What drives them to get addicted to suck dangerous drugs in the first place? Don't the schools teach kids about drugs and the dangers associated with it? Here where I live we learned about drugs at school in early age and when I was a teenager I already knew the dangers and I never tried it once even when I was offered on some occasions.
Yes we all do. But only smart ones listen. Like you and me. Many somali kids are without parental supervision. They don’t have real father figures either. They don’t get “the talks”. They go wherever with the olders and get sucked in. It’s cycle. Young one is influenced and when he gets older he influences the younger ones.

There’s also peer pressure and low self esteem. Many are so damn unaware. They don’t even have an identity. They don’t speak there langauge, don’t know their culture, their deen was just abuse from dugsi macalin, and they get bullied in school for being somali. They are vulnerable and easily fall victim.

Yes we all do. But only smart ones listen. Like you and me. Many somali kids are without parental supervision. They don’t have real father figures either. They don’t get “the talks”. They go wherever with the olders and get sucked in. It’s cycle. Young one is influenced and when he gets older he influences the younger ones.

There’s also peer pressure and low self esteem. Many are so damn unaware. They don’t even have an identity. They don’t speak there langauge, don’t know their culture, their deen was just abuse from dugsi macalin, and they get bullied in school for being somali. They are vulnerable and easily fall victim.
That sounds horrible wallahi, I guess only the strong ones survives in these circumstances..

Do you know how popular drugs are in music? I feel like it plays a big part. When you see millionaires bragging about the drugs they do. I feel like music made half these Somali people embrace Percocets. I remember that rapper JuiceWrld who overdosed and died said he started doing drugs because of a Future song

Older Somali men are some of the biggest perverts. They lack empathy too which is why a lot of them can see someone on drugs and with mental health issues and still want something sexual from them. Edmonton was an eye opener for me. Many Somali men preying on Native women, picking them up in the streets. :susp:

Apollo

VIP
The only drug which I have used illegally is Adderall / Dextroamphetamine to cheat on exams.

I hear it is similar to cocaine. :lol:

PS. I rarely used it, so don't call me a junkie.

Apollo

VIP
Did you really cheat the system or do you really have ADHD ? :trumpsmirk:

They work for everybody. If you have a normal attention span they give you God-tier attention span, while for people with true ADD they only boost them up to the normal level.

I got straight A+s the few times I used it. It is like academic doping.

However, I wouldn't recommend it. Felt bad afterwards and never used it after uni.

They work for everybody. If you have a normal attention span they give you God-tier attention span, while for people with true ADD they only boost them up to the normal level.

I got straight A+s the few times I used it. It is like academic doping.

However, I wouldn't recommend it. Felt bad afterwards and never used it after uni.
Taking Notes GIF by One Chicago

Lol is this y’all first time seeing junkies? You realize 90% of Somalis are addicted to khat.
Here where I live they banned khat and you can't get it as fresh leaves, so faraxs are walking around with plastic bags full of dried and powdered khat then they mix it with water and consume it :susp:

Here where I live they banned khat and you can't get it as fresh leaves, so faraxs are walking around with plastic bags full of dried and powdered khat then they mix it with water and consume it :susp:
Even @Basra said before a Xalimo at her workplace bragged that she can handle drugs better than her brothers who both overdosed. It was like a badge of honor for her lmao.

My only question how tf do these kids are surviving fentanyl? I one milligram of that stuff can kill an elephant.

Last edited:
It's ironic because I helped out a young brother earlier today addicted to that stuff, no older than 25, living in his car. I didn't ask him too much questions nor did I focus on his unkempt appearance. One thing about them is they have beautiful souls dispite their addiction, the brother kept thanking me and I had to leave but I am noticing more and more of the youth getting hooked on those dangerous. I pray they get help.
Jiron stop the cap, you saw the junkie and ran away. No way you helped out some random crackhead. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending