Somali girl discusses her addiction to Fentanyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Toronto kids use percs too, I dont even associate with anyone who uses that shit thats some bucktee shit for real

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I've seen people lose themselves to tramadol.
It will turn a honest person into a scum who would do foul shit to anyone near you. Any drug can do that but it's almost guaranteed with pills and powder.

This thing is so normalised that if I see an immigrant with a sprite bottle, I assume they on the T-juice.
T-juice is crushed tramadol pills mixed in a sprite.

But this fentanyl shit is a different beast altogether. That is a pending death sentence

Last edited:
I've seen people lose themselves to tramadol. This thing is so normalised that if I see an immigrant with a sprite bottle, I assume they on the T-juice.
T-juice is crushed tramadol pills mixed in a sprite.

But this fentanyl shit is a different beast altogether. That is a pending death sentence
I actually just read a comment under one of the YouTube videos where a Somali guy talked about how he was addicted to tramadol after a surgery and then graduated to heroin

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

She said her tolerance is a 300 pound man. Well most somali girls have a 300 pound big man soul. Thats why they run to the drugs because their inside and outside do not mesh

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I actually just read a comment under one of the YouTube videos where a Somali guy talked about how he was addicted to tramadol after a surgery and then graduated to heroin

That is an extreme case but I can see how quick it can go from tram to H.

I had a period of addiction of oxy and tram due to a surgery from a stab wound in my hand.
It took me damn near a year to get off of it.
Mind you, I was deliberate of limiting my dose and gave myself frequent breaks to not get too addicted. Still took me a year and seizure attack to completely free from this poison.

The most dangerous thing about these pills is how it melts away anxiety and depression for the moment. You feel as if you have accomplished everything and you feel so intelligent.

Imagine someone going thru depression and for a second, they experience the feeling of themselves being normal with juice for life. People even take it to perform better in bed.

That is why I run away from pills, I know feeling this good cannot be real nor can it be sustainable.
The T-sauce is a madness and it is too easy to get lost in there

That is an extreme case but I can see how quick it can go from tram to H.

I had a period of addiction of oxy and tram due to a surgery from a stab wound in my hand.
It took me damn near a year to get off of it.
Mind you, I was deliberate of limiting my dose and gave myself frequent breaks to not get too addicted. Still took me a year and seizure attack to completely free from this poison.

The most dangerous thing about these pills is how it melts away anxiety and depression for the moment. You feel as if you have accomplished everything and you feel so intelligent.

Imagine someone going thru depression and for a second, they experience the feeling of themselves being normal with juice for life. People even take it to perform better in bed.

That is why I run away from pills, I know feeling this good cannot be real nor can it be sustainable.
The T-sauce is a madness and it is too easy to get lost in there
@BobSmoke I’m glad you’re free of it. I think it also helped that you’re very self aware. We are constantly learning things about ourselves. So there are people who are living in the moment and unable to realize what is happening until it is too late. Then there’s also the self sabotagers. People who have reached a point where they don’t really care if they die or live or feel too far gone so they’ll keep trying whatever they can get

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@BobSmoke I’m glad you’re free of it. I think it also helped that you’re very self aware. We are constantly learning things about ourselves. So there are people who are living in the moment and unable to realize what is happening until it is too late. Then there’s also the self sabotagers. People who have reached a point where they don’t really care if they die or live or feel too far gone so they’ll keep trying whatever they can get

1634533054467.png

GemState

36/21
VIP
The girl said she'd stop on her birthday, when people quote an arbitrary date like that, she's probably beyond hope at that point.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Yeah alhamdulillah for that. And also alhamdulillah for going thru a period of depression, it was when I actually started looking inwards and saw my self-destructive ways bit by bit.

But I also understand that there are people that gone thru stuff that I can't imagine and trying to block that out by any means.

May Allah help them because I do not know advice to help them deal with their pain better other than seek Allah, eating healthier and take supplements to help them atleast recover some of the dopamine.
None of it matters if they don't want change

I was in the hospital at night in the waiting room one time and this Somali guy came up to me and started talking to me asking if I needed a place to stay and another time where this Somali guy asked if I needed a ride of course I declined but, I always assumed it was good intentioned because were the same ethnicity but after watching this you really get another perspective

I was in the hospital at night in the waiting room one time and this Somali guy came up to me and started talking to me asking if I needed a place to stay and another time where this Somali guy asked if I needed a ride of course I declined but, I always assumed it was good intentioned because were the same ethnicity but after watching this you really get another perspective
That’s creepy. A place to stay? He probably thought you were alone and vulnerable. I mean I feel like it could have been well intentioned but what would possess him to think that you needed a home or a ride?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
She plans to get off it after her birthday? She’s cracked out and looking to turn up on her birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.