Somali girl cancelled by #Metoo

Interesting how the women in the other threads were screaming "BELIEVE WOMEN" without a shred of evidence, but are now saying that proof is needed to back up this accusation. The definition of doublethink.
Lmfaooo cause it is logic of women

I didnt see anyone question these allegations except one man. In fact I wholeheartedly believe its true. Just funny that men on here are so much more accepting of this being facts, but flood the other threads with We NeEd PrOoF.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The birthday shoutout looks like a wife shoutout. The funny thing is even though I believe these two are lesbians, i dont think they're dating. This Omzy girl looks like she attaches herself to people. Shes like that creepy guy always asking for hugs.
She looks creepy and acts creepy.

There's this rapper with big gap tooth, who hangs out with her also, they're all manly lesbians.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The birthday shoutout looks like a wife shoutout. The funny thing is even though I believe these two are lesbians, i dont think they're dating. This Omzy girl looks like she attaches herself to people. Shes like that creepy guy always asking for hugs.
Nah the model girl ain’t a lesbo but she has told others that amzy girl is a lesbo tho

I follow on Instagram, she’s hardworking girl. I’d hate to see her labor to nigh due to spiteful people, I’d like to see sufficient proof before she’s publicly slandered

Amzy is 100%. I don’t know about the other one. But she seem to have crush on her. But you right she really come across creepy, the type that overwhelm one with affects and gifts saying it’s cause we friends. She is in love with that girl

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I didnt see anyone question these allegations except one man. In fact I wholeheartedly believe its true. Just funny that men on here are so much more accepting of this being facts, but flood the other threads with We NeEd PrOoF.
accepting ??? where did u get that from

accepting ??? where did u get that from
I noticed for some women if you hit on them and they not attracted to you, they will say harassment. I believe this lezzah tried to bang few xalimos. But it’s not like she was forcing them. So if she hit on few what’s the big deal. I seen the girl complaining about her and it’s pathetic. She kept calling me and texting me, eventually I gave in and met her.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I noticed for some women if you hit on them and they not attracted to you, they will say harassment. I believe this lezzah tried to bang few xalimos. But it’s not like she was forcing them. So if she hit on few what’s the big deal. I seen the girl complaining about her and it’s pathetic. She kept calling me and texting me, eventually I gave in and met her.
Actually it wasn’t xalimos accusing her but madow and cadaan girls. You clearly don’t know what you are talking about and are spreading a narrative you made

I still don’t believe these ajnabi es. It’s pure jealousy. She ain’t a predator

Actually it wasn’t xalimos accusing her but madow and cadaan girls. You clearly don’t know what you are talking about and are spreading a narrative you made

Trending