Somali girl cancelled by #Metoo

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I'm supporting Amzy i don't believe these allegations ever since her career sky rocketed these people sudde you popped out of nowhere and is just jumping on bandwagon we must support our somali people is sad how some somalis are going against her smh

Stop with the whataboutisms.. I said evidence of the allegations. @Mozart understood what I meant and posted a link.

I’m on sspot not twitter so I don’t have to go on twitter to find things
Here we go with the "whataboutisms" again. The first two responses I see from xalimos on this thread is: "keep the same energy with faraxs", and "where is the evidence".

It just seemed a bit hypocritical thats it. But you were asking for the evidence of the allegation, so I misunderstood you. My bad.

:ohno:

I'm supporting Amzy i don't believe these allegations ever since her career sky rocketed these people sudde you popped out of nowhere and is just jumping on bandwagon we must support our somali people is sad how some somalis are going against her smh
If it was a man, then you'd stay silent smh

Interesting that you are the first to comment on this but the same energy isn’t there for faraxs. You are starting to show a pattern Jay...
Exactly they are quick to air out Somali women. But let it be a Somali guy ohh it was those evil Somali wimmez that influenced him!!

Exactly they are quick to air out Somali women. But let be a Somali guy ohh it was those evil Somali wimmez that influenced him!!
how are we quick to air out Somali men. When the accusations came from Somali girls, brought to twitter by Somali girl and a Somali girl put her on a list of people Somali girls should be wary off. Even when Somali men has nothing to do with it, they get blame. Most people defending her on twitter are Somali men

how are we quick to air out Somali men. When the accusations came from Somali girls, brought to twitter by Somali girl and a Somali girl put her on a list of people Somali girls should be wary off. Even when Somali men has nothing to do with it, they get blame. Most people defending her on twitter are Somali men
I’m so confused with what you typed. I’m sorry I should be more clear I meant in general. Like on the daily I’d hear oh this Somali women did this or that. I’m just saying only blaming one gender doesn’t help us. No disrespect to you.

Is it me or no non somalis are being accused by the somali girls? And this amzy is being accused by a non somali. Is that irony.

Keo

VIP
Why is it that Somali men are defending her?

The list

1592591999425.jpeg

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Interesting how the women in the other threads were screaming "BELIEVE WOMEN" without a shred of evidence, but are now saying that proof is needed to back up this accusation. The definition of doublethink.

Interesting how the women in the other threads were screaming "BELIEVE WOMEN" without a shred of evidence, but are now saying that proof is needed to back up this accusation. The definition of doublethink.
It's a good ol'fashioned witch hunt sxb, the Twitter mobs isn't really after justice. I genuinely feel sorry for the victims who thought this would actually solve/accomplish anything wallahi.

Last edited: