Somali girl at the brink of suicide after her NUDES were leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
She should drop her nudes before she kills herself. That could be her will to abdis :hillarybiz:

She's 16

:gucciwhat:

tenor (17).gif

A Ajnabi guy is spreading the nudes this somali girl sent him all over the internet. SHE'S REALLY ABOUT TO BREAK THE INTERNET LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN:gladbron:,

i feel sorry for her. could yall maybe tweet kind words to this abaayo so she doesn't take her life?:tocry:
i won't share the nudes here because i don't want this thread deleted.
actually F*ck here they are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is she from dubai?? the guy looks paki aswell! typical rapist.

:faysalwtf::ileycry:

Is it fake or not? She looks half somali anyway. Her skin is too white. I don't think she contacted anyone since yesterday anyway.

Does it look white to you? Are you colorblind?:ummhmm:

This guy's never seen white skin.. is that's what you call white?! Lmao:drakekidding:
Looks like a mexican or white with a bit of a tan, nowhere near Somali color:gucciwhat: Nigga just claimed shes Somali out of nowhere

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Is it fake or not? She looks half somali anyway. Her skin is too white. I don't think she contacted anyone since yesterday anyway.

Where do you guys come from?:gucciwhat:

Are you colorblind as well?

Never seen a Somali with that skin?

Y'all funny af:ftw9nwa:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A Ajnabi guy is spreading the nudes this somali girl sent him all over the internet. SHE'S REALLY ABOUT TO BREAK THE INTERNET LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN:gladbron:,

i feel sorry for her. could yall maybe tweet kind words to this abaayo so she doesn't take her life?:tocry:
i won't share the nudes here because i don't want this thread deleted.
actually F*ck here they are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ohno.png
ohno.png
ohno.png
ohno.png
Diva attention seeking bleep bleep

FYI she's not somali and wtf her account was made just over 2 weeks ago. this suicide thing has given her immense clout.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
alhtough its disgusting how someone can leak nude its her fault for sinning and showing to a random guy so what does she expect lol

alhtough its disgusting how someone can leak nude its her fault for sinning and showing to a random guy so what does she expect lol
Yes but unless she told him or messed around with him he should not know her address. Dozing is hard! I tried it before and even pro's struggle unless you click unsafe links or know the person.

:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending