Somali girl assaulted by her mentally ill mother last month died in hospital

So sad

The Woodbury mother police say attacked two of her children last month has been charged with second-degree murder after her 5-year-old girl died from injuries sustained in the attack.

Sadiyo Ibrahim Mohamed, 32, also faces a felony charge of second-degree assault for the May 26 attack, which also seriously injured her 6-year-old son. The assault occurred outside their townhouse in Woodbury after Mohamed chased her two children down the street around 12:45 a.m.

The daughter, who suffered a skull fracture, lacerated liver, bruising over her entire body, a rib fracture and multiple brain bleeds, was taken off life support at Regions Hospital in St. Paul on Wednesday morning and died a short time later.
Mohamed has a history of mental health issues.

On morning of May 26, officers found Mohamed’s 5-year-old daughter lying in the street with a “puddle of blood coming from her head and minor lacerations and abrasions to both the left and right side of her face,” according to the criminal complaint. “Her hair was soaked in blood, and there was an apparent wound to the rear side of her head. (She) had shallow breathing and a pulse. Her eyes were partially open, but would not respond to stimulus, and she was unresponsive to questions or touch.”

A long skinny piece of wood, which Mohamed allegedly used to punish the children, was found near the girl, officials said.

Another child, an 18-month-old girl, was at home and asleep on the couch when the assaults occurred.

Mohamed told investigators she has a bipolar disorder and had been off her medications for a couple of months. She had tried to clean her house that day and had been paranoid and hallucinating the past couple of days, believing her children were playing games on her. She wasn’t sure if her children were “the devil or a demon,” which made her question if she should hurt them or not, according to the complaint.

During a court appearance in May, Mohamed told the judge that she did not understand why she in court. “What kids are you talking about? I don’t have no kids. What is going on?” she said.

Bail was set at $1 million.
Mohamed has a felony assault case pending in Ramsey County from a Dec. 9, 2020, incident at an apartment complex on Tedesco Street in St. Paul. According to the criminal complaint, Mohamed allegedly tried to strangle her father with a cord from a heating pad, causing him to “drift out of consciousness.” Mohamed also allegedly hit her mother “in the head with a black pot and several objects,” the complaint states.
Mohamed’s son and her 18-month-old daughter are in foster care.

Source: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.twi...ice-say-was-assaulted-by-her-mother-dies/amp/

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
so sad / life is so crazy imagine your own mother doing that to you / i hope the other kid survives and heals mentally thats a tough situation to get over or deal with as he grows up /

yeah in our community no one ever talks about mental health issues probably the same with all muslims /

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
According to people close to them, she had a breakdown after he cleared their bank account, left to Somalia and took another wife. She was a healthy nurse at one point
SO SHE WAS ABUSED THEN WENT CRAZY

HER EX HUSBAND IS A BASTARD

According to people close to them, she had a breakdown after he cleared their bank account, left to Somalia and took another wife. She was a healthy nurse at one point
you guys don’t even know if that story about the husband is true :ftw9nwa:. That some sspot rumors

Why am I not surprised?

giphy.gif

The father has to be also blamed for abandoning his children. He could have prevented this and saved his daughters life if he would have been a decent father. Nacalaa kugu yaal.

So sad

The Woodbury mother police say attacked two of her children last month has been charged with second-degree murder after her 5-year-old girl died from injuries sustained in the attack.

Sadiyo Ibrahim Mohamed, 32, also faces a felony charge of second-degree assault for the May 26 attack, which also seriously injured her 6-year-old son. The assault occurred outside their townhouse in Woodbury after Mohamed chased her two children down the street around 12:45 a.m.

The daughter, who suffered a skull fracture, lacerated liver, bruising over her entire body, a rib fracture and multiple brain bleeds, was taken off life support at Regions Hospital in St. Paul on Wednesday morning and died a short time later.

On morning of May 26, officers found Mohamed’s 5-year-old daughter lying in the street with a “puddle of blood coming from her head and minor lacerations and abrasions to both the left and right side of her face,” according to the criminal complaint. “Her hair was soaked in blood, and there was an apparent wound to the rear side of her head. (She) had shallow breathing and a pulse. Her eyes were partially open, but would not respond to stimulus, and she was unresponsive to questions or touch.”

A long skinny piece of wood, which Mohamed allegedly used to punish the children, was found near the girl, officials said.

Another child, an 18-month-old girl, was at home and asleep on the couch when the assaults occurred.

Mohamed told investigators she has a bipolar disorder and had been off her medications for a couple of months. She had tried to clean her house that day and had been paranoid and hallucinating the past couple of days, believing her children were playing games on her. She wasn’t sure if her children were “the devil or a demon,” which made her question if she should hurt them or not, according to the complaint.

During a court appearance in May, Mohamed told the judge that she did not understand why she in court. “What kids are you talking about? I don’t have no kids. What is going on?” she said.

Mohamed has a felony assault case pending in Ramsey County from a Dec. 9, 2020, incident at an apartment complex on Tedesco Street in St. Paul. According to the criminal complaint, Mohamed allegedly tried to strangle her father with a cord from a heating pad, causing him to “drift out of consciousness.” Mohamed also allegedly hit her mother “in the head with a black pot and several objects,” the complaint states.

Source: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.twi...ice-say-was-assaulted-by-her-mother-dies/amp/
AUN. May she Rest In Peace. What a tragedy 🙏🏽

one thing I always found odd about the initial report is how she was quick to tell police “I have bipolar, I’ve been off my meds”. Most severely mentally ill people don’t have enough sense to try to establish a defense on the spot. Most can’t even comprehend that they’re insane without their meds and once off it wouldn’t know any better or remember they’ve been off their medication. Apparently she was sound enough to know she was hallucinating and needed to be medicated. Anyways something to think about.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
So sad

I live near there. f*ck that mental woman. I pray she rots in Prison

If this rumour is true, then that greedy bastard deserve to be hanged with a rob attached to his nuts upside down.. When a man marries and have kids that should be his number one priority in life, if you can't handle the limits and responsibilities that comes with a wife and kids then never marry, stay single.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

So sad. But my sadness is interrupted by looking at @Abdisamad picture profile

WTF??

1624086380537.png

Trending

Latest posts