Somali girl achieves her dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what is saying!!!!!!!!!!ayan Hersi is richer than us, Technically ayan doesn't own any money (her husband owns money and prenup ) but the dhulbahante millionaires in east Africa own their business and made it with honor.
Looool she was talking about ayan hirsi I thought it was iman or something she's just trolling then ayan hersi does not have job occupation forget money:pachah1:
Also you don't need to tell me about her me and her have history:pachah1:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She is bitter woman who day and night makes threads insulting Somali men that ignore her. Last month she was crying for Arab man to marry her and had his picture as DP.
Wait I was crying for Arab men? You old hag don't know what sarcasm was if it hit you in your old, wrinkly, unloved face.

.Marrying white and having white kids are goals life for us

Your whole existence revolves around this nayaa.

And like I said what is there to be jealous about? Name one thing Dhulos did for Somalia?

And don't say farmaajo's mom who spread her legs for the marehaan fella.

incompetent .

Wait I was crying for Arab men? You old hag don't know what sarcasm was if it hit you in your old, wrinkly, unloved face.

And like I said what is there to be jealous about? Name one thing Dhulos did for Somalia?

incompetent .

Pathetic and jealous kkkk

incompetent .

they didn't bring Ethiopian to Somalia like AY and never sold our waters to Kenyan like CCC or signed berbera port like CCC or like Gaas. :manny: Don't be jealous and bitter

incompetent .
Watch your mouth nayaa :ufdup:
Her son is worthless but you never insult anybody who's from my laf in front of me:ufdup:
@Freebandz he's Sijui, sijuis don't consider themselves Somali. And I don't believe you. Stop gassing this illiterate single mother !
Ali khalif has a share in the company is own by bah ararsame:mjlol:
Here is them building shit in Las anod:mjlol:
They also build shit in other places in the north:pachah1:
Frankly I personally don't like claiming what these people achieve I view them as I view mj:mjpls:
You just mad cause we're the only darod group running shit in kenya we own the tallest building in Africa and and foreign minister in that country:drakelaugh:

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
In this thread: catfights.
bill-belichick-d5c6cd70e9f405ed1-206x300.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

they didn't bring Ethiopian to Somalia like AY and never sold our waters to Kenyan like CCC or signed berbera port like CCC or like Gaas. :manny: Don't be jealous and bitter
Gaas can go to buhodle without hiding unlike your kastuumo leader.

The definition of jealous and bitter is Dhulbahante. The minute you hear Majerteen is doing something good, you sit on the sidelines and habaar like old witches you all truly are.

Secondly it's sad being irrelevant and living under majerteen shadows, I would be mad too if Somaliland and Puntland owned me. Keep seething you illiterate hag.

Gibiin-Udug

Watch your mouth nayaa :ufdup:
Her son is worthless but you never insult anybody who's from my laf in front of me:ufdup:

Ali khalif has a share in the company is own by bah ararsame:mjlol:
Here is them building shit in Las anod:mjlol:
They also build shit in other places in the north:pachah1:
Frankly I personally don't like claiming what these people achieve I view them as I view mj:mjpls:
You just mad cause we're the only darod group running shit in kenya we own the tallest building in Africa and and foreign minister in that country:drakelaugh:
Loooooooooooool

You had a whole year to collect that info and you still failed, he's a Sijui. He don't claim your ass.

Gibiin-Udug

And one last thing.

How come the dhulbahante girl is sick and tired of y'all bullying her looks leave her alone.

Loooooooooooool

You had a whole year to collect that info and you still failed, he's a Sijui. He don't claim your ass.
You don't want to give us this W huh. :pachah1:
@Sovereign-Reiko how you gonna Stan mcy d's gaas when he was getting talked down to by dhulos woman when he was in Nairobi she wasn't having that harti harti cousin talk that most retards fall for she was treating him like A peasant:mjlaugh:
And one last thing.

How come the dhulbahante girl is sick and tired of y'all bullying her looks leave her alone.

We ain't claiming that:drakekidding:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

You don't want to give us this W huh. :pachah1:

We ain't claiming that:drakekidding:
What W. You posted alternative facts.

Claim your cousin and save her from the cadaan bf. This is your chance of getting with a Somali chick ever in your life.:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending