Somali girl achieves her dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hating about what?

She's dhulbahante! So you're going to deny any dark skinned Dhulos? :camby:

She is from Burco and you know that excatly from the old threads that was made of her. Listen you are jealous from simple fact that dhulo girls don't make YouTube videos or appear on SOcial media. we have dignity and class. Marrying white and having white kids are not goals life for us, simply we are beautiful and our men cherish us. Dhulo girls were marrying Cadaan men since long time but we don't make silly videos st SM to boast about them. In Toronto only there are 5 dhulo ladiesbmarried to Muslim German, Italian, polish, English (more than 25 years) but you never see them making fuss about it. Hodan naleyah have 2 sisters married to cadaan. But you would never see them boasting about it.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She is from Burco and you know that excatly from the old threads that was made of her. Listen you are jealous from simple fact that dhulo girls don't make YouTube videos or appear on SOcial media. we have dignity and class. Marrying white and having white kids are goals life for us, simply we are beautiful and our men cherish us. Dhulo girls were marrying Cadaan men since long time but we don't make silly videos st SM to boast about them. In Toronto only there are 5 dhulo ladiesbmarried to Muslim German, Italian, polish, English (more than 25 years) but you never see them making fuss about it. Hodan naleyah have 2 sisters married to cadaan. But you would never see them boasting about it.
Really? Good luck with that!! :what1:

The baby came out white :drakelaugh:wallahi our genes are weak. I died when she said "I don't want the evil eye":mjlol:other halimos are going to be mad jealous :lolbron:

12:28 labour
14:03 for the perverts

How exactly is the baby "white?" My daughter was born (9 months ago) almost pigment-free just like I and most of my siblings. But the baby will ultimately not look like that by the time she/he is 3 or 4.

Gibiin-Udug

The girl is dhulbahante. Whether you deny it or not @Canuck

And you just admitted lots of Dhulbahante chicks marry white, specifically Germans and polish.

I don't know why you're fighting this.

P.s

They're not married yet.:hemad:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
How exactly is the baby "white?" My daughter was born (9 months ago) almost pigment-free just like I and most of my siblings. But the baby will ultimately not look like that by the time she/he is 3 or 4.
Mashallah. I was exaggerating.

The girl is dhulbahante. Whether you deny it or not @Canuck

And you just admitted lots of Dhulbahante chicks marry white, specifically Germans and polish.

I don't know why you're fighting this.

P.s

They're not married yet.:hemad:

You are liar and you know that, if she is dhulo proved it. Bring your evidence. I know that it is killing you that you can not find dirty YouTube videos on dhulo girls.
Also we married out but we don't boast about it. We don't make YouTube/twitter/ ......about our personal life. We have class and manners.
At least I can prove it from the old threads and her FB that her family are from burco.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You are liar and you know that, if she is dhulo proved it. Bring your evidence. I know that it is killing you that you can not find dirty YouTube videos on dhulo girls.
Also we married out but we don't boast about it. We don't make YouTube/twitter/ ......about our personal life. We have class and manners.
At least I can prove it from the old threads and her FB that her family are from burco.
:russ:what about habar jeclos?

Gibiin-Udug

Nayaa why would I lie about this? And what would I achieve from this? Class? Hodan Naleye and class don't mix, I judge dhulo chicks based on Hodan Naleye.

She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.

:hahaidiot:

Nayaa why would I lie about this? And what would I achieve from this? Class? Hodan Naleye and class don't mix, I judge dhulo chicks based on Hodan Naleye.

She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.
She is dhulbahante.

:hahaidiot:

Pathetic!!!! Let the jealousy burn your soul. Unfortunately you will never find dhulo girls naked at magazines, or describe their FGM at reality TV, or insult prophet Mohamed or convert to Christianity and make careers of it.
Plz leave the dhulo they are true ladies.

Gibiin-Udug

Pathetic!!!! Let the jealousy burn your soul. Unfortunately you will never find dhulo girls naked at magazines, or describe their FGM at reality TV, or insult prophet Mohamed or convert to Christianity and make careers of it.
Plz leave the dhulo they are true ladies.
Nayaa, what you really want to say is MJ, say it with your chest puffed up. Don't be a coward.

First of all, the "naked" model you're talking about can buy whole kastuumo I mean Khatuumo with her 2 week salary let alone her whole net worth. Stay pressed. Secondly Ayan Hersi is also richer than all Dhulos put together. What am I jealous about? I've Puntland. I'm MJ, alxamdullillah. I've got the best of both worlds.

Stop being an insecure colorist, this girl is dhulbahante. Whether you huff and puff, she will remain dhulbahante. Stop denying your cousin and welcome her with open arms. Didn't you say Marrying white men are life goal for dhulo girls? Go chase your goals.

Nayaa, what you really want to say is MJ, say it with your chest puffed up. Don't be a coward.

First of all, the "naked" model you're talking about can buy whole kastuumo I mean Khatuumo with her 2 week salary let alone her whole net worth. Stay pressed. Secondly Ayan Hersi is also richer than all Dhulos put together. What am I jealous about? I've Puntland. I'm MJ, alxamdullillah. I've got the best of both worlds.

Stop being an insecure colorist, this girl is dhulbahante. Whether you huff and puff, she will remain dhulbahante. Stop denying your cousin and welcome her with open arms. Didn't you say Marrying white men are life goal for dhulo girls? Go chase your goals.
Lol http://www.constructionkenya.com/3143/africa-tallest-building-nairobi/
This building belongs to dhulos so no:mjlol:
Let's go visit when am there am gonna pretend like I own the place:pachah1:

Last edited:

Yes they can buy empty lands But they can not buy honor and respect and marrying white is not goal for us simply we are beautiful and our kids will be beautiful without white DNA. Again she is not dhulbahante but you are pathetic liar. Remember it was you who was begging Arab guy to marry you and made Arab man your DP. Don't reflect your dirty fantasy on us

Status
Not open for further replies.