Somali + German wedding ! Mashallah.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:Walaal I'm not serious I can't even think of being with an ajnabi. These guys just get on my nerves with the constant bashing of Somali women and praising ajnabis. I have the give them a taste of their own medicine sometimes you know. :russ:
Some guys can't help it..
It's like they get more energy off bashing the sisters.. As diaspora it's expected some of our brothers and sisters will marry out, and of course their kids will be mixed race for both male and female.. If we look back in a hundred year those offsprings might even be completely cadaan and their somalinimo minimal.. I've met some old mixed people they don't even consider themselves somali...So the guys who think they hold Somalino in their seed are wrong.. Culture and language are taught to the kids by the mothers in every culture.. That's why language is referred to as mother tongue.. Often times white women convert to Islam out of love for their boyfriend/husband but once the relationship is over she'll take the kids and move out, the kids will be partially raised by her white parents/family etc and they expect these kids to turn Somali.. I would say the women who marry out have a better chance of raising her kids Somali compared to men.. Because if she get divorced she'll bring the kids back to their ayeeyo etc and they'll be taught about Somali culture and language.

It's just funny how the women on here are always joking and never praise ajnabis but the men are always praising arab and cadaan women on here and majority would seriously marry/date an arab or cadaan woman. But then Somali women get the most hate on here. It's interesting. I can see why there's a farax hate train.
Not all of us behave this way..

It's like they get more energy off bashing the sisters.. As diaspora it's expected some of our brothers and sisters will marry out, and of course their kids will be mixed race for both male and female.. If we look back in a hundred year those offsprings might even be completely cadaan and their somalinimo minimal.. I've met some old mixed people they don't even consider themselves somali...So the guys who think they hold Somalino in their seed are wrong.. Culture and language are taught to the kids by the mom in every culture.. That's why language is referred to as mother tongue.. Often times white women convert to Islam out of love for their boyfriend/husband but once the relationship is over she'll take the kids and move out, the kids will be partially raised by her white parents/family etc and they expect these kids to turn Somali.. I would say the women who marry out have a better chance of raising her kids Somali compared to men.. Because if ahe divorce she'll bring the kids back to their ayeeyo etc and they'll be taught about Somali culture and language.
You're 100% right look at Maya Jama. Can you even consider her Somali if she knows nothing about the culture, language or deen. She has even said she was embarrased to tell people she was Somali that's how un-somali she is but her dad is Somali. Then you got a half white half Somali just like maya but has a Somali mom and is very proud of her culture. Look at all her Somali content on youtube.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually don't care who people marry. I have a Somali friend in real life who I grew up with who is dating an Arab woman but he doesn't talk shit about Somali women or look down on them.

You're 100% right look at Maya Jama. Can you even consider her Somali if she knows nothing about the culture, language or deen. She has even said she was embarrased to tell people she was Somali that's how un-somali she is but her dad is Somali. Then you got a half white half Somali just like maya but has a Somali mom and is very proud of her culture. Look at all her Somali content on youtube.
I actually don't care who people marry. I have a Somali friend in real life who I grew up with who is dating an Arab woman but he doesn't talk shit about Somali women or look down on them.

Masha-allah.. That's just lovely.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
That girl, Maya Jama, what is she quarter Somali? Somalis really need to leave her alone, she clearly doesn't care about us. Culture and deen doesn't make one Somali ethnicity does.

This isn't directed at you @tima but to the Somali people that are genuinely considering this girl Somali

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Farah keep winning while halimos marrying down Madows and all degenerates of men.
Congrats to the bro.may allah bless their marriage.
Lies if Somali girls married blue eyed blond haired Germanic men you would still be triggered
ezgif-3-b94043096786.gif

lol there’s no difference with you

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Ma shaa Allāh TabarakAllāh, beautiful.

Somalis can be hypocrites though, remember someone posted about a Jamaican revert man marrying a Somali sister and no one from her family went to the wedding and people here were talking trash about her...

:gucciwhat:

Somalis can be hypocrites though, remember someone posted about a Jamaican revert man marrying a Somali sister and no one from her family went to the wedding and people here were talking trash about her...

Ufff

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

She choose an adoon over her Hoyo and Aabo. She is despicable dh1lo

No comparison:mahubowtf:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@Samaalic Era Why do you use the word 'adoon' hoorta that's really disgusting it's equivalent to arabs saying abeed to us.

It's forbidden to be proud and arrogant of one's lineage/nationality, it wasn't our choice what we were born as you could have been born in a nomadic tribe in some village in Namibia so shuush waryaa.

It's like they get more energy off bashing the sisters.. As diaspora it's expected some of our brothers and sisters will marry out, and of course their kids will be mixed race for both male and female.. If we look back in a hundred year those offsprings might even be completely cadaan and their somalinimo minimal.. I've met some old mixed people they don't even consider themselves somali...So the guys who think they hold Somalino in their seed are wrong.. Culture and language are taught to the kids by the mothers in every culture.. That's why language is referred to as mother tongue.. Often times white women convert to Islam out of love for their boyfriend/husband but once the relationship is over she'll take the kids and move out, the kids will be partially raised by her white parents/family etc and they expect these kids to turn Somali.. I would say the women who marry out have a better chance of raising her kids Somali compared to men.. Because if she get divorced she'll bring the kids back to their ayeeyo etc and they'll be taught about Somali culture and language.
Being somali is not about language or way of Life which is culture

My advise is you dont know the parent side of the story

@Samaalic Era Why do you use the word 'adoon' hoorta that's really disgusting it's equivalent to arabs saying abeed to us.

It's forbidden to be proud and arrogant of one's lineage/nationality, it wasn't our choice what we were born as you could have been born in a nomadic tribe in some village in Namibia so shuush waryaa.
It is not forbidden to be proud of your lineage and nationality as long as you dont use to hate others

Trending