Somali + German wedding ! Mashallah.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Cadaan genes aren't filthy? It just shows how much you guys look up to and admire cadaans.
Cadaan women(nordic) have slim faces, lean with good hair. The children come out looking Somali

while Madow destroy your gene and the children are cursed with small forehead, big ass nose, Madow hair, ugly hands and feet, big lips, disgusting voice etr

This is reality :mahubowtf:

Cadaan women(nordic) have slim faces, lean with good hair. The children come out looking Somali

while Madow destroy your gene and the children are cursed with small forehead, big ass nose, Madow hair, ugly hands and feet, big lips, disgusting voice etr

This is reality :mahubowtf:
You really think that? You guys like to talk about how desperate madows are for cadaans but you guys are the same. Enjoy your bbw cadaan women because you think cadaan genes are superior :uCkf6mf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You really think that? You guys like to talk about how desperate madows are for cadaans but you guys are the same. Enjoy your bbw cadaan women because you think cadaan genes are superior :uCkf6mf:
Did I say Cadaan are superior, I said their features are more in line with Somalis than danyeer Madows

What's so hard to understand about that :gucciwhat:

Those are filthy Germanics not to mention that those kids are not Somali anyway

Somali men with nordic women have Somali looking children walal:gaasdrink:
No you guys are just hypocrites. You have every excuse for Somali men but don't have the same energy for Somali women. Somali women are marrying down, are s, and their kids are not Somali even though they are doing the same thing as the men.
Don't hate on beautiful Somali women who marry great men from other ethnicities.

giphy.gif

It's just why would I leave a xalimo to marry a Madow?

If I'm gonna marry out and its not a Madow, I'm a racist according to @tima :mjkkk:

Truth be told sxb there are also some very attractive looking black women.. I've seen them, but I get you don't want to marry the standard looking ones with nappy hair and strong african features.. I won't either.

@tima

Are you okay sis? These guys changed you with their double standards so ma ahan.. I remember you as a fierce lioness who was very anti race mixing and upholding somali men.. These women bashing brothers will eventually turn any dime into a feminist male hater :wow:
I think this is how all the xalimos on Twitter initially started to hate the faraxs :snoop:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era
I was once invited to an African party where I met these two dimes I think one was Sudanese but can't remember the other...their body dhax yar with a fat booty :banderas::lawd:
Sudanese are Cushitic so that explains it sxb

Other madow if not mixed race are no go

@tima
Somali women are our qalanjos no matter how difficult they can be. No cadaan can ever replace our xalimos. I'm just trolling walal:samwelcome:

Being kind to our sisters should be sunnah.. We should make our sisters feel comfortable around us not beat them into submission.. We need to be more humble in our approach.

@tima

Are you okay sis? These guys changed you with their double standards so ma ahan.. I remember you as a fierce lioness who was very anti race mixing and upholding somali men.. These women bashing brothers will eventually turn any dime into a feminist male hater :wow:
I think this is how all the xalimos on Twitter initially started to hate the faraxs :snoop:
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:Walaal I'm not serious I can't even think of being with an ajnabi. These guys just get on my nerves with the constant bashing of Somali women and praising ajnabis. I have to give them a taste of their own medicine sometimes you know. :russ:

It's just funny how the women on here are always joking and never praise ajnabis but the men are always praising arab and cadaan women on here and majority would seriously marry/date an arab or cadaan woman. But then Somali women get the most hate on here. It's interesting. I can see why there's a farax hate train.

Trending