Somali geeljire marries 4 wives in China!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep living vicariously through other men. you are crying too much to make this story believable as if you're the man in the pic.

thank god. to less whiny es and more actual men :samwelcome:
I guess it's a win win for both of us. one less kintless xalimo.:russsmug:

:browtf:

He MARRIED four. Idris is fucking that chick and will probably dump her pretty soon. Can you not tell the difference? mise u think dropping ur nigis for a gaal is the same as islamic marriage?
Its seemed like you were celebrating the leaving halimos behind part. :manny: either way its living through someone else. Look, marry whoever you like but don't become like those same chicks you hate that feel the need to justify it. You used to be one of my favorite posters before but you let twitter trolls and somalispot topics get to your head. Now you seem very hateful

Its seemed like you were celebrating the leaving halimos behind part. :manny: either way its living through someone else. Look, marry whoever you like but don't become like those same chicks you hate that feel the need to justify it. You used to be one of my favorite posters before but you let twitter trolls and somalispot topics get to your head. Now you seem very hateful
lool I remember u vehemently opposing me when I said those girls should marry out without the need for justification, often by shitting on us. only for them to end up with losers.

I am not living through this guy. I am biggin him up for what he has achieved. I only responded because the chicks started to hate, like they always do, like they did few weeks ago when africa voted faaraxs as the best looking niggas.

lool I remember u vehemently opposing me when I said those girls should marry out without the need for justification, often by shitting on us. only for them to end up with losers.

I am not living through this guy. I am biggin him up for what he has achieved. I only responded because the chicks started to hate, like they always do, like they did few weeks ago when africa voted faaraxs as the best looking niggas.
I was opposing people judging them. Also you confused 2 different women. The ones on twitter wouldnt marry ajanabis. I don't know if you noticed but they want somali male attention. Its like the girl who teases boys on the playground. Its either out of malicious trolling/joking or looking for a husband. The ones who marry out usually don't do the same.

I was opposing people judging them. Also you confused 2 different women. The ones on twitter wouldnt marry ajanabis. I don't know if you noticed but they want somali male attention. Its like the girl who teases boys on the playground. Its either out of malicious trolling/joking or looking for a husband. The ones who marry out usually don't do the same.
yes they do. I have seen it. A chick marriyng some white boy from sweden while she lived in california. They met on fb, he came they married and it didnt work out. When asked why she was marrying him, she said somali men are lazy and useless but during the six months they were married, white boy was chilling at home because he couldnt work in America legally meaning she was supporting him. After the divorce, she turned into the biggest anti ajnabi marriage advocate like that will get her some points, and, deservedly, it did not.

I am not against chicks marrying out. I am against the constant faarax bashing that happens on twitter and even on fb live, by islaamo waayeela ah.

Do you think we are dumb? Why would anyone solicit attention or marriage by insulting the very guys she wants? it makes no sense.

Merca

Inactive.
yes they do. I have seen it. A chick marriyng some white boy from sweden while she lived in california. They met on fb, he came they married and it didnt work out. When asked why she was marrying him, she said somali men are lazy and useless but during the six months they were married, white boy was chilling at home because he couldnt work in America legally meaning she was supporting him. After the divorce, she turned into the biggest anti ajnabi marriage advocate like that will get her some points, and, deservedly, it did not.

I am not against chicks marrying out. I am against the constant faarax bashing that happens on twitter and even on fb live, by islaamo waayeela ah.

Do you think we are dumb? Why would anyone solicit attention or marriage by insulting the very guys she wants? it makes no sense.
Lol, who is this girl?
ooh.png

Lol, who is this girl?
ooh.png
lol she's from the U.S. I an't trying out names tho, but it happened.
after asskissing the same faaraxs she labelled 'loser' yesterday after her marriage, and failed to land one, she married another white boy and got a divorce again. :mjlol:

I'm not saying they might not have negative opinions. I mean the ones who are on twitter looking to bait somali males definitely arent married to ajanabis. And its a stupid way to look for a husband. But Im not sayin all do it for a hubby, some do it for malicious trolling/boredom (somali men and somalis in general are too reactionary walahi its fun for bored ppl to draw views from them) but some girls have a mindset that drawing a man in with insults and later apologizing to him in private will draw him in.

I'm not saying they might not have negative opinions. I mean the ones who are on twitter looking to bait somali males definitely arent married to ajanabis. And its a stupid way to look for a husband. But Im not sayin all do it for a hubby, some do it for malicious trolling/boredom (somali men and somalis in general are too reactionary walahi its fun for bored ppl to draw views from them) but some girls have a mindset that drawing a man in with insults and later apologizing to him in private will draw him in.
again, they do it because they genuinely believe in what they say. somali girls don't have minds of their own, they usually move in groups and if few of them do something and it gets attention, the rest will follow suit. even their twitter names are the same.

Merca

Inactive.
lol she's from the U.S. I an't trying out names tho, but it happened.
after asskissing the same faaraxs she labelled 'loser' yesterday after her marriage, and failed to land one, she married another white boy and got a divorce again. :mjlol:
Aww miskiin. She has probably learnt from her mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending