Somali geeljire marries 4 wives in China!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
salty:gucciwhat:

nigga i dont care if he married 4 martians. if you wanted the story to be believable, you should've said Malaysia or Indonesia not communist china.

no way in hell did this happen in china:manny:
who hurt u nayaa?:trumpsmirk:
u sound salty af. kulahaa it didn't happen. stop hating, go turn ur hair Madow so you and ur daughter's hair can match.:mjlol:

look at all the triggered naago.:mjkkk:

we done with yall qumays. F yall. xabash chicks is where it is at.

no change in our kids' features, we'll lose some height and that's a sacrifice we're willing to make.
alxamdullilah. walaahay nothing personally makes me happier than ashy abdis leaving us the f*ck alone. we are in the west with every type of man, why on earth would we stick with useless, ugly and anorexic creatures.

set aside couple hundred pounds a week, to get her "hair done".:kodaksmiley:

if u want faaraxs to leave u alone, why are u in this thread hating on this faarax? typical xalimo. :camby:
i bet that would be less expensive than trying to feed ashy abdi to make him start looking like a human and not one of those starving children on tv. :trumpsmirk:

btw i was pointing out the inconsistency in the story. if he chose anything other than the most restrictive country in the world, his story would've been believable.

i bet that would be less expensive than trying to feed ashy abdi to make him start looking like a human and not one of those starving children on tv. :trumpsmirk:

btw i was pointing out the inconsistency in the story. if he chose anything other than the most restrictive country in the world, his story would've been believable.
:ulyin:

faaraxs became woke lmao. that nigga has four, why would he want a self hating xalimo like yourself? doesn't make sense.
next time, be subtle if u can cuz it was obvious u was hating on him.:lolbron:

:ulyin:

faaraxs became woke lmao. that nigga has four, why would he want a self hating xalimo like yourself? doesn't make sense.
next time, be subtle if u can cuz it was obvious u was hating on him.:lolbron:
wallahi i have absolutely no qualms about this. maybe if i was into somali guys i would but i'm not checking for a farah. i have self respect :siilaanyosmile:

wallahi i have absolutely no qualms about this. maybe if i was into somali guys i would but i'm not checking for a farah. i have self respect :siilaanyosmile:
u sure came running and screaming ' this din happen' like you know for sure. exposing ur jealousy and hate.
if u didn't check for faaraxs, u would read it and quietly exist, not protest that it didnt' happen several times.
typical xalimo, even caqli ain't average because it's too obvious yet u still deny.

u sure came running and screaming ' this din happen' like you know for sure. exposing ur jealousy and hate.
if u didn't check for faaraxs, u would read it and quietly exist, not protest that it didnt' happen several times.
typical xalimo, even caqli ain't average because it's too obvious yet u still deny.
i said this didn't happen in CHINA. you're too stupid to have the slightest bit of knowledge about different countries and their laws so i'll just let you believe your delusions.

i said this didn't happen in CHINA. you're too stupid to have the slightest bit of knowledge about different countries and their laws so i'll just let you believe your delusions.
keep hating qumanyo. twitter wasn't enough miyaa?

faaraxs left you lot in 2017. moving on to better women.:trumpsmirk:

How r u any different than the girls who celebrate idris elba :cosbyhmm:. I don't get the living through others tbh :manny:
:browtf:

He MARRIED four. Idris is fucking that chick and will probably dump her pretty soon. Can you not tell the difference? mise u think dropping ur nigis for a gaal is the same as islamic marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts