Somali Gangs in LONDON : just explain me

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
My aunt who live in London told my mother that a Somali boy in his neighborhood was walking home with friends through a small alley, he was approached by a group of other Somali / madows boys who came to ask him what what he was doing here, and then they assaulted him by pulling out a fucking KATANA, he was saved by the police who intervened but what is this story? ?? since when somali are killing each other in the West ? another reason to not put a finger in the UK

zackattack

Cowabunga
My aunt who live in London told my mother that a Somali boy in his neighborhood was walking home with friends through a small alley, he was approached by a group of other Somali / madows boys who came to ask him what what he was doing here, and then they assaulted him by pulling out a fucking KATANA, he was saved by the police who intervened but what is this story? ?? since when somali are killing each other in the West ? another reason to not put a finger in the UK

You have azzzz in your username yet you get none .

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Walaal, everyday a new story about hebel iyo hebel, you need to stop this behaviour. Im concerned now niyow, whats going, bal fariin isoo tuur.

It’s called postcode wars, any black boy in certain age between 14-25 is seen as a threat to these gangs, a black boy can’t be walking on its own or with his friends even if he’s just innocent and not involved in gangs he will get approached by these gangs and get stabbed,

He is from another post code. It’s more serious than race and religion for these people. I know Somalis from outside of London this happened to visiting family in London walking the street and being stopped and asked where they from and then jumped

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
its because the uk sucks and is just worse america.

america is better than europe, I have no clue why muslims still move there and get discriminated against.

in america you can even find a few muslim majority towns like Hamtramck

america is better than europe, I have no clue why muslims still move there and get discriminated against.

Umm excuse me we have Birmingham, most Muslims are segregated in their own little areas

Yeah Uk never had a leader who openly spoke ill about Somalis and banned Somalis from entering. And once again the top thread in the forum is mass shooting in a school where 21 kids got killed. Parents sent their kids to school this morning and was told your kids were slaughtered like animals. Great place indeed

mr.overeasy

Yeah Uk never had a leader who openly spoke ill about Somalis and banned Somalis from entering. And once again the top thread in the forum is mass shooting in a school where 21 kids got killed. Parents sent their kids to school this morning and was told your kids were slaughtered like animals. Great place indeed
the uk doesn't have almost any somali leaders or people who speak for them. Furthermore the uk has had many leaders who speaks openly against muslims.

the usa doesn't have acid attacks or gang violence for somalis, we don't see threads where our kids are stabbed for having the wrong zip code.

parents send their kids to school in the uk and thier kids are slaughtered like animals for living two streets down from westerchestershire street or whatever.

so yeah, the usa is pretty good compared to uk.

we have opertunities beyond the uk's, we have muslim leaders, and we can walk anywhere we want safely.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
If these ciyaal suuq are willing to kill each other over postal codes in a gaalo nation send these degenerates back to Somalia and have them fight al shabaab. At least they can die and fight for shareef and decent cause

the uk doesn't have almost any somali leaders or people who speak for them. Furthermore the uk has had many leaders who speaks openly against muslims.

the usa doesn't have acid attacks or gang violence for somalis, we don't see threads where our kids are stabbed for having the wrong zip code.

parents send their kids to school in the uk and thier kids are slaughtered like animals for living two streets down from westerchestershire street or whatever.

so yeah, the usa is pretty good compared to uk.

we have opertunities beyond the uk's, we have muslim leaders, and we can walk anywhere we want safely.
You really are crazy. Are you really arguing Uk has higher crime rates and more dangerous than USA? Like really?

Ciyaal suuq! Their parents came to the UK for a better future for there kids and they out on the streets fighting over post codes.

Waa Yaab.

:faysalwtf:

Stuff like this happens in south London and north and Camden especially.

mr.overeasy

You really are crazy. Are you really arguing Uk has higher crime rates and more dangerous than USA? Like really?
obviously thats not what I am saying, as a large nation the usa will probably never be close to the british crime rates.

that being said, I do believe its more dangerous to be a rando in the capital of the uk than in the us capitol.

we don't stab people because they have the wrong zipcode. We also don't splash acid on people's faces like psychos.

I would unironically rather be shot than be splashed with acid or be stabbed 20 times.

furthermore yiu completely ignored my points on leadership, we have muslims in high places here unlike in the uk.

obviously thats not what I am saying, as a large nation the usa will probably never be close to the british crime rates.

that being said, I do believe its more dangerous to be a rando in the capital of the uk than in the us capitol.

we don't stab people because they have the wrong zipcode. We also don't splash acid on people's faces like psychos.

I would unironically rather be shot than be splashed with acid or be stabbed 20 times.

furthermore yiu completely ignored my points on leadership, we have muslims in high places here unlike in the uk.
The UK:

Less racism
Less attacks: We don't have rampant mass shottings.
More halal foods.
More Muslim areas and masjids
Free healthcare
Cheaper universities

Lol you think this is common? We don’t have school shooting every month. 19 kids were murdered in school. London has lower murder rate than 30 biggest city in the United States. We talking about murder per capita

mr.overeasy

The UK:

Less racism
Less attacks: We don't have rampant mass shottings.
More halal foods.
More Muslim areas and masjids
Free healthcare
Cheaper universities
less racism, false. The usa voted in a black leader of the nation, and we even have a city with all muslim leaders.

less attacks: correct, but thats because we are so much bigger than you. It would be impossible for a nation so filled with people to have less attacks.

more halal foods: false, we have foods from all over the muslim world, we even have entire malls of only muslim shops that we can eat at and shop at.

more muslim areas and masjids: I doubt it, I am not sure of official statistics but we have masjids within walking distances of eachother.

free healthcare and cheaper education: true that is absolutely true and we take the loss on that one.

However we have-

parental rights: we can choose to not let our kids be taught about garbage like the g*ys and we can object to our kid getting surgery to become a tr*nsgender.

the uk forces kids to learn about lgbt, and kids can tr*nsition against their parent's will!

we have freedom unlike your island!

mr.overeasy

Lol you think this is common? We don’t have school shooting every month. 19 kids were murdered in school. London has lower murder rate than 30 biggest city in the United States. We talking about murder per capita

we don't have a school shooting every month, we have them very rarely despite the memes.

regardless the usa has over the 332 million people, the uk has less than 78 million. furthermore we havea lot more travelers and no natural barriers against people sneaking in.

its a no brainer that we will have a higher murderrate. There are many more factors besides population that add to it.

despite this the usa is vastly superior to live in for muslims. We have leaders in politics, we have more muslim owned areas, we have more islamic schools, we have more muslim businesses, nice weather unlike the rainy uk, we have parental rights to not teach our kids about lgbt nonsense unlike you, and more.

despite the murderrates, which are mostly from a few bad cities almost devoid of muslims, the uk really has little to offer over us.

the reality is the uk can only be defended by making the usa look bad, you don't have any speaking points because its not a nice place.

less racism, false. The usa voted in a black leader of the nation, and we even have a city with all muslim leaders.

less attacks: correct, but thats because we are so much bigger than you. It would be impossible for a nation so filled with people to have less attacks.

more halal foods: false, we have foods from all over the muslim world, we even have entire malls of only muslim shops that we can eat at and shop at.

more muslim areas and masjids: I doubt it, I am not sure of official statistics but we have masjids within walking distances of eachother.

free healthcare and cheaper education: true that is absolutely true and we take the loss on that one.

However we have-

parental rights: we can choose to not let our kids be taught about garbage like the g*ys and we can object to our kid getting surgery to become a tr*nsgender.

the uk forces kids to learn about lgbt, and kids can tr*nsition against their parent's will!

we have freedom unlike your island!
-Lol so do we. We even have whole cities taken over by Muslim Asians.
- Erm, BLM? Shotting unarmed black people? Less than 60 yrs ago you had Jim Crow. You can't even go to parts of the South without being afraid of lynching?!
- You're mad if you think the UK is more racist. The issues we have are tiny compared to Amerikkka.
-Leadership means nothing. Our Mayor of the capital city is a Muslim man. Mayor of Sheiffeld a Somali Muslim man ect.

You're being disingenuous if you're saying Amerikkka has not got a horrible race problem. Their recent history is shocking and scary and little 12 yr old black boys are being shot by the police.

reer

VIP
-Lol so do we. We even have whole cities taken over by Muslim Asians.
- Erm, BLM? Shotting unarmed black people? Less than 60 yrs ago you had Jim Crow. You can't even go to parts of the South without being afraid of lynching?!
- You're mad if you think the UK is more racist. The issues we have are tiny compared to Amerikkka.
-Leadership means nothing. Our Mayor of the capital city is a Muslim man. Mayor of Sheiffeld a Somali Muslim man ect.

You're being disingenuous if you're saying Amerikkka has not got a horrible race problem. Their recent history is shocking and scary and little 12 yr old black boys are being shot by the police.
also uk is different to continental europe. its like its own subculture. and uk is less racist than denmark finland etc. its much easier to integrate in uk than sweden.

we don't have a school shooting every month, we have them very rarely despite the memes.

regardless the usa has over the 332 million people, the uk has less than 78 million. furthermore we havea lot more travelers and no natural barriers against people sneaking in.

its a no brainer that we will have a higher murderrate. There are many more factors besides population that add to it.

despite this the usa is vastly superior to live in for muslims. We have leaders in politics, we have more muslim owned areas, we have more islamic schools, we have more muslim businesses, nice weather unlike the rainy uk, we have parental rights to not teach our kids about lgbt nonsense unlike you, and more.

despite the murderrates, which are mostly from a few bad cities almost devoid of muslims, the uk really has little to offer over us.

the reality is the uk can only be defended by making the usa look bad, you don't have any speaking points because its not a nice place.
Yes like ilhan Omar and that Palestinian who are pro lgtbq and attends pride events…those Muslims lol

Trending

Latest posts