Somali Gangs in LONDON : just explain me

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
-Lol so do we. We even have whole cities taken over by Muslim Asians.
- Erm, BLM? Shotting unarmed black people? Less than 60 yrs ago you had Jim Crow. You can't even go to parts of the South without being afraid of lynching?!
- You're mad if you think the UK is more racist. The issues we have are tiny compared to Amerikkka.
-Leadership means nothing. Our Mayor of the capital city is a Muslim man. Mayor of Sheiffeld a Somali Muslim man ect.

You're being disingenuous if you're saying Amerikkka has not got a horrible race problem. Their recent history is shocking and scary and little 12 yr old black boys are being shot by the police.
1) are they run by muslims or just filled with asians. I don't see almost any real muslim leadership.

2) the police kill rates are very low, we have a few instances but I have never felt unsafe around police. As for jim crow thats irrelevant, a few decades ago britain was the same way. You guys also directly were abusing muslim nations during the 60s and occupied somalia itsself. Britain is far more racist.

3) irrelevant, the usa isn't more racist and we even had a black president. Meanwhile the uk is always limiting the personal freedoms of muslims and their rights as parents. You claim we are bad but we have evidence against the uk right now.

4) leadership doesn't mean nothing, infact it means a lot. We have more muslim leaders and communities over here. You can find many more muslim controlled areas over here.

you are being disingenuos if you are saying the uk is not filled with racism, and that america is. We simply have less problems than you are saying.

the us has people like george floyd thats true, but the same happens in the uk like what happened to Sheku Bayoh

uk stats:

A black person in the UK is twice as likely to die in police custody than any other ethnicity.

The report found that between 1990 and 2008 found that 16% of those in police custody from use of force were black, twice the proportion arrested.

1) are they run by muslims or just filled with asians. I don't see almost any real muslim leadership.

2) the police kill rates are very low, we have a few instances but I have never felt unsafe around police. As for jim crow thats irrelevant, a few decades ago britain was the same way. You guys also directly were abusing muslim nations during the 60s and occupied somalia itsself. Britain is far more racist.

3) irrelevant, the usa isn't more racist and we even had a black president. Meanwhile the uk is always limiting the personal freedoms of muslims and their rights as parents. You claim we are bad but we have evidence against the uk right now.

4) leadership doesn't mean nothing, infact it means a lot. We have more muslim leaders and communities over here. You can find many more muslim controlled areas over here.

you are being disingenuos if you are saying the uk is not filled with racism, and that america is. We simply have less problems than you are saying.

the us has people like george floyd thats true, but the same happens in the uk like what happened to Sheku Bayoh

uk stats:

A black person in the UK is twice as likely to die in police custody than any other ethnicity.

The report found that between 1990 and 2008 found that 16% of those in police custody from use of force were black, twice the proportion arrested.
This has to be the most disingenuous post I ever seen on this forum. The way you downplay every major American issue we see on tv everyday and act like Uk has bigger issue is laughable

In 2022 alone there has been 27 school. That’s without mentioning all the mass shooting like in buffalo and California. The school shooter bought guns on his 18th birthday without any questioning him without any wait. But if he wants to buy a beer he has to wait another 3 years. At 18 you are mature enough to handle a semi auto gun. But beer is too much. It’s laughable

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
This has to be the most disingenuous post I ever seen on this forum. The way you downplay every major American issue we see on tv everyday and act like Uk has bigger issue is laughable

In 2022 alone there has been 27 school. That’s without mentioning all the mass shooting like in buffalo and California. The school shooter bought guns on his 18th birthday without any questioning him without any wait. But if he wants to buy a beer he has to wait another 3 years. At 18 you are mature enough to handle a semi auto gun. But beer is too much. It’s laughable
you fed right into my point, I have yet to see anything the uk has as a selling point.

all people have done is attack america, and we already discussed how the murder rates are mostly left in a few really bad cities.

other than bashing america the uk has zero legs to stand on.

furthermore even with the mass shootings america is still below the global murder stat by a good amount.

and the final point is that britian has random murders too. The rate is lower because you don't have over 300 million people and nearly as many foriegners coming in like us, but you can still get stabbed for dumb reasons.

we are on a thread about kids getting stabbed for the wrong zip code, don't act like the uk is better.

We have more guns, if you had 10% of the guns we had you would have far more shootings and you know it!

the usa is better for muslims that the uk, I have given many tangible benefits that surpasss the uk, and I have yet to hear you point out a single way that muslims are doing better in the uk!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
My aunt who live in London told my mother that a Somali boy in his neighborhood was walking home with friends through a small alley, he was approached by a group of other Somali / madows boys who came to ask him what what he was doing here, and then they assaulted him by pulling out a fucking KATANA, he was saved by the police who intervened but what is this story? ?? since when somali are killing each other in the West ? another reason to not put a finger in the UK
No one:
Uk boys when you are from wrong postal code area:
A7FB3295-2B7C-4D3D-B9C4-A5843D19892B.jpeg

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
the uk doesn't have almost any somali leaders or people who speak for them. Furthermore the uk has had many leaders who speaks openly against muslims.

the usa doesn't have acid attacks or gang violence for somalis, we don't see threads where our kids are stabbed for having the wrong zip code.

parents send their kids to school in the uk and thier kids are slaughtered like animals for living two streets down from westerchestershire street or whatever.

so yeah, the usa is pretty good compared to uk.

we have opertunities beyond the uk's, we have muslim leaders, and we can walk anywhere we want safely.

The US has higher knife crime rates than the UK.

NYC has higher knife crime rates than London and that is peak considering they can also use guns in New York.

Even Minnesota has similar knife crime rates to England.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
It’s called postcode wars, any black boy in certain age between 14-25 is seen as a threat to these gangs, a black boy can’t be walking on its own or with his friends even if he’s just innocent and not involved in gangs he will get approached by these gangs and get stabbed,
What is a black boy walks with whites?

reer

VIP
The US has higher knife crime rates than the UK.

NYC has higher knife crime rates than London and that is peak considering they can also use guns in New York.

Even Minnesota has similar knife crime rates to England.
reer uk knife crime is more concentrated. so if youre in gang beef khatar baa ku jirtaa. you can die easy. but if youre not in it much less khatar.

reer uk knife crime is more concentrated. so if youre in gang beef khatar baa ku jirtaa. you can die easy. but if youre not in it much less khatar.
America has way way more random violent than any western country. Random arguments end with guns being withdrawn