Somali forces fight with Alshabaab

Do you think the responaibility shoud be given to the Somali forces?

• Yeah it should be given to Somali Forces

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Let the Somali forces be given fair salary and held accountable for insecurities in Somalia

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No, Amisom will do the work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khat should be eradicated among Somali youth forces

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • We need foreign aid and can't move on without it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was thinking Japanese. I think they're about equal.

NO!!! I refuse it. Walaahi Crow. Not that i adore and love the whites, but i do truly believe the Germans are brilliant in Engineer. Their brains are a blessing.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
No crow. i disagree. Indhoyer like the Chinese create fake second hand stuff which will break within no time. White people, especially Germans are God given brainiacs.
Actually check this out.:ooh::ooh::ooh: Mjlol yourmove.png Mjlol yourmove.png Mjlol yourmove.png
Nah, I ain't buying anything China makes:lolbron::ohno::kodaksmiley::mjlol::mjlol:. Whom do they wanna trick indho yarta?:drakelaugh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You know it shows how God has blessed all humans with something. No human or race will go to earth without a blessing. If we all came together, we could form a most amazing whole world.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Actually check this out.:ooh::ooh::ooh:View attachment 55260 View attachment 55260 View attachment 55260
Nah, I ain't buying anything China makes:lolbron::ohno::kodaksmiley::mjlol::mjlol:. Whom do they wanna trick indho yarta?:drakelaugh:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I am telling u --Chinese people have no soul. Who said that, i think i read some where today in the forums. lol

If someone can eat a dog, a cat, a monkey or snake, they have no souls. Ironically west african and chinese do eat these mentioned items. Their noses are similar. Their flat feet are similar. (ethiopians have flat feet too by the way) The Chinese have a blessing of soft hair and yellow skin, that is all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending