Somali forces fight with Alshabaab

Do you think the responaibility shoud be given to the Somali forces?

• Yeah it should be given to Somali Forces

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Let the Somali forces be given fair salary and held accountable for insecurities in Somalia

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No, Amisom will do the work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khat should be eradicated among Somali youth forces

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • We need foreign aid and can't move on without it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

I think they can do better than Amisom if they're paid highe amount or at least fair salary. I think Amisom/AU can't understand or tackle the issues when they came for checks and trying to keep peace while not doing anything or preventing it

I thought it was good, for Alshabaab to be tackled by Somali forces since they're both Somalis and the forces can comprehend the plots of the militiants. Therefore it's a good idea that the problem of Somalis could/would/should be solved by Somalis themselves.

Every country which had numerous insecurities issues has solved it by their own hands and not foreign aid.

Unfortunately so many African nations depend on foreign Aids. This is my take on this. Let any corrupt leader/minister of any position be jailed and resigned if we want better future and fate.

Here is the link if
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-09/24/c_137490206.htm

:gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Bro I give up on Somalia I feel bad for the ordinary civilians there but their leaders are comfortable with the status quo. Alshabab is just business for both sides now

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Bro I give up on Somalia I feel bad for the ordinary civilians there but their leaders are comfortable with the status quo. Alshabab is just business for both sides now
Yeah I also did give up long time ago when qabiil mentality was prevalent even in young kids. But you know you must restore some ideas for them to wake up

Last edited:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Yeah I also did give up long time ago when qabiil memtality was prevalent even in young kids. But you know you must restore some ideas for them to wake up

They are comfortable hiding behind Ugandan fufu solder while the civilians get bombed left right. It has been like that for last 10 years and it would be like that for long time until there is no hiding behind Ugandan solder.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
They are comfortable hiding behind Ugandan fufu solder while the civilians get bombed left right. It has been like that for last 10 years and it would be like that for long time until there is no hiding behind Ugandan solder.
You're right about this one. It's like they want to be like that

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I noticed that Somali Army always kills 20 or more terrorists but never do we get to see picture of one dead terrorist.

They lying or they didnt had smartphones with them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want White men to come colonize us, so i can move to Somalia with my family & build a villa in the coastal ocean.

I want White men to come colonize us, so i can move to Somalia with my family & build a villa in the coastal ocean.
All white men countries were shitholes before and after world war 2 they had to import many immigrants to build it for them same thing arabs are doing now.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
All white men countries were shitholes before and after world war 2 they had to import many immigrants to build it for them same thing arabs are doing now.

White race r geniuses. Arabs are big booties.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Did u know, in Mecca muharram place, where non believers are not allowed to enter? Well they have allowed brilliant Germans to build engineering marvels of air condition and smart cooling off statues. Also they built the huge clock that is like a symbol for mecca now just like the aiffle tower in France. Germans built it. They couldn't find a none white person to build this engineering marvel?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Did u know, in Mecca muharram place, where non believers are not allowed to enter? Well they have allowed brilliant Germans to build engineering marvels of air condition and smart cooling off statues. Also they built the huge clock that is like a symbol for mecca now just like the aiffle tower in France. Germans built it. They couldn't find a none white person to build this engineering marvel?
Indhoyars could have done it but dhegcas worship cadaans and get them to do anything that requires a calculator and Hindis to do everything else.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Indhoyars could have done it but dhegcas worship cadaans and get them to do anything that requires a calculator and Hindis to do everything else.

No crow. i disagree. Indhoyer like the Chinese create fake second hand stuff which will break within no time. White people, especially Germans are God given brainiacs.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
No crow. i disagree. Indhoyer like the Chinese create fake second hand stuff which will break within no time. White people, especially Germans are God given brainiacs.
I was thinking Japanese. I think they're about equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.