Somali Fools enriching the Asian Businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our forefathers used to keep the wealth within the family especially when it came to marriage which was kept within the clan.

The X amounts of camels given to the family of the daughter (real wealth) would circulate back around the clan when it was their son’s turn to marry within the same clan.

Fast forward today and all that paper money lands into the pockets of the Asian businesses that laugh all the way to the bank at these fools!

I was speaking to a manger of one of the many wedding halls in London the other day who told me 80% of his money comes from Somali’s which is about £30K a month on average.

I questioned him a bit more about why other Asian’s don’t use his hall and he said it’s a ‘tribal’ thing, he comes from a disliked minority clan that are a few in number and the other Asian’s keep the wealth circulating within their own family clique/clan when it comes to any business deals especially marriage.

I then enquired about the other 20% and was told they consisted of Nigerians/Sudanese/Ethiopian’s/Eritreans etc. that’s basically 100% Blacks/African’s.

The worst part of all of this is the fact that there are several Somali’s who own wedding halls, many of them have gone out of business because the Somali’s shun them even tough on most occasions they book the same or inferior types of halls for higher prices.

It’s the same story in every other business endeavour, while the Asian/Arab/Chinese/Turks stick together and keep their wealth within, the Somali's piss all of theirs away!.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Think like the Jew.
giphy.gif

Our forefathers used to keep the wealth within the family especially when it came to marriage which was kept within the clan.

The X amounts of camels given to the family of the daughter (real wealth) would circulate back around the clan when it was their son’s turn to marry within the same clan.

Fast forward today and all that paper money lands into the pockets of the Asian businesses that laugh all the way to the bank at these fools!

I was speaking to a manger of one of the many wedding halls in London the other day who told me 80% of his money comes from Somali’s which is about £30K a month on average.

I questioned him a bit more about why other Asian’s don’t use his hall and he said it’s a ‘tribal’ thing, he comes from a disliked minority clan that are a few in number and the other Asian’s keep the wealth circulating within their own family clique/clan when it comes to any business deals especially marriage.

I then enquired about the other 20% and was told they consisted of Nigerians/Sudanese/Ethiopian’s/Eritreans etc. that’s basically 100% Blacks/African’s.

The worst part of all of this is the fact that there are several Somali’s who own wedding halls, many of them have gone out of business because the Somali’s shun them even tough on most occasions they book the same or inferior types of halls for higher prices.

It’s the same story in every other business endeavour, while the Asian/Arab/Chinese/Turks stick together and keep their wealth within, the Somali's piss all of theirs away!.

Somalis are haters, simple :axvmm9o:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Dixy chicken in Edmonton, tottenham, Ilford, Manor park, Mile end, Acton, and more are alive due to somalis we done put every bossmans child through universty and then some

It reminds me of black women & the billion dollar weave industry the Koreans heavily benefit from.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You talking about weddings, we have huge mall here in MN that's known as the Somali mall because every store is occupied by a Somali and 98% of the customers are Somalis but guess who owns the mall? An Arab dude, who treats them like shit. Some big shot Somali guy once tried to open a mall but he didn't get any support from the people.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Our people throw their money at ajnabis because Somali businesspeople have zero business IQ. If Somalis changed their approach and improved the service they provide, I'm sure they wouldn't feel the absence of Somali customers. Go to any Somali neighbourhood, I guarantee you that you'll only see below par cafes, restaurants and clothes shops. This is because we are a nation of copycats, but also because our standard is pegged against each other and not against the local standard. The only thing keeping these shitty establishments afloat is qabiil.

You can't blame people for giving Mr Khan thousands of £££ because Abdi/Xaliimo don't know how to deal with customers.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
What does he do to them?
:ohhh:
Raises the rent without notice, kicks them out without notice, some poor guy's store had a leak and it took him weeks to fix it. The guy told me a lot of his goods got damage because of that water leak. He tried standing up to the guy and even got help from one of his neighbor but in the end it turned out his neighbor was just trying to hype him so he can get kicked out and she can take his store because it was bigger than hers, Somalis are crazy lol

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
You talking about weddings, we have huge mall here in MN that's known as the Somali mall because every store is occupied by a Somali and 98% of the customers are Somalis but guess who owns the mall? An Arab dude, who treats them like shit. Some big shot Somali guy once tried to open a mall but he didn't get any support from the people.
I know that Arab guy. He also owns the apartments across from the Karmel mall. I heard if some of the women are short on rent money, he asks them to make other "special arrangements". He is fucking over Somalis, literally!

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Raises the rent without notice, kicks them out without notice, some poor guy's store had a leak and it took him weeks to fix it. The guy told me a lot of his goods got damage because of that water leak. He tried standing up to the guy and even got help from one of his neighbor but in the end it turned out his neighbor was just trying to hype him so he can get kicked out and she can take his store because it was bigger than hers, Somalis are crazy lol
Wa naag xaasid
:mjlol:

Sucks to hear what that guy does though

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
What does he do to them?
:ohhh:
He hides their income so the government doesn't find out their actual income. Most of the store owners are women who live in subsidized government property. The government thinks they fall below the poverty level and allows them to have cheap housing, healthcare and food. But in reality, they are doing really well and aren't qualified for any of those programs.

A guy named Abdi Warsame wanted the Somalis to have a real mall that is clean and safe but he didn't get much support.

I don't live in MN but when I went there, the place is dark and gloomy and run down and is hot and crowded and stinks.

It is frankly embarrassing to call it Somali mall.

They deserve better

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Anyway, here in America a lot of Asians (East and Southeast Asians, typically) open up shop in poorer neighborhoods. They usually stick to certain types of businesses, like dry cleaning, water supplying, 99 cent stores, stuff like that. Plus they usually have their family to do work which saves money.

Personally I view it as them finding an opportunity and grasping on tight, for the most part. Oftentimes they are used as a scapegoat in poorer communities, a "they're exploiting us/they're stealing our jobs" sort of thing. A lot of that comes from the fact that they don't hire other people and opt to use their family members, as I mentioned before, and that the money they make usually doesn't go back into the community their business was built in, it goes back to themselves. There's also discriminatory attitudes that may be expressed by Asian business owners towards their customers, especially black customers, though this racism can go both ways.

So I wouldn't necessarily say that a reliance on ajnabi owned businesses by Somalis, especially those owned by Asians, is unique to us at all. What you described sounds pretty familiar to what may be happening here in the states

Last edited:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I don't live in MN but when I went there, the place is dark and gloomy and run down and is hot and crowded and stinks.
I've had family say the same thing when they went to visit, especially with places like Cedar-Riverside. They've got love for the people, obviously, just not the place itself.

Just look at diesel consumption for power generation as an example: Up to 35% of most gobols GDPs is profited by non-Somali markets. Every time you turn on your power in Somalia some non-Somali gets paid.
:bell:

Our people throw their money at ajnabis because Somali businesspeople have zero business IQ. If Somalis changed their approach and improved the service they provide, I'm sure they wouldn't feel the absence of Somali customers. Go to any Somali neighbourhood, I guarantee you that you'll only see below par cafes, restaurants and clothes shops. This is because we are a nation of copycats, but also because our standard is pegged against each other and not against the local standard. The only thing keeping these shitty establishments afloat is qabiil.

You can't blame people for giving Mr Khan thousands of £££ because Abdi/Xaliimo don't know how to deal with customers.

As much as like to support local Somali businesses, this is the number one reason I hate shopping in a Somali owned business - no customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts