DEVELOPING NEWS Somali FM held talks with UK Minister for Africa about relations based mutual respect for sovereignty ahead of UK Parliament debate on SL recognition

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The FM Minister warns UK to respect the sovereignity of Somalia and the consequences of recognizing the breakway traingle state on the Northwest of Somalia.

It looks like the UK parliment debate wouldn't bear any fruits since Vicky Lord assured the Somali Minister that UK have no plans to recognize the tribal enclave of Somaliland.

Vicky Lord also added that the UK government cut off the funds for Somaliland RRU forces after allegations of the unit working closely with the terrorist in the mountains of Sanaag and beyond.

SOOMAALIYA IYO INGIRIISKA OO KA WADA-HADLAY IXTIRAAMKA QARANIMADA SOOMAALIYA​

Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibadda iyo Iskaashiga Caalamiga ah, Cabdisaciid Muuse Cali, ayaa khadka telefoonka wada hadal kula yeeshay Wasiirka Arrimaha Afrika ee Boqortooyada Ingiriiska (UK), Marwo Vicky Ford, iyaga oo ka wada hadlay xoojinta iskaashiga ku dhisan wax wada qabsiga, ixtiraamka midnimada iyo madax-baannaanida Qarannimo ee Labad Dal.

Labada Wasiir ayaa wada hadalkooda diiradda ku saaray kor u qaadidda xiriirka labo geesoodka ah ee Labada Dowladood iyo horumarinta iskaashiga dhinacyada siyaasadda, amniga, dhaqaalaha, horumarinta iyo arrimaha Gobolka Geeska Afrika, isaga oo Wasiir Cabdisaciid Muuse Cali uga mahad celiyey dowladda Ingiriiska taageerada ay u fidiso dowladda Soomaaliya.
PUNTLAND POST

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somalia should recognize Scotland in retaliation
SNP should come to Somali parliament

Trust me, we don't have to do that since UK is was never interested in recognizing the tribal enclave called Somaliland.

Fun fact , even back when Somaliland was under colonization by UK they pretty much made sure that it was burden for them to clonize the traingle as the desert region is considered a resourceless backward region with nothing to gain from.

The only thing that makes this region revelent now is being on Baba Mandab which Puntland also is on the Suez, Somaliland leaders are all aware of this and they most likely want to keep the statuse quo and enrich themselves while brainwashing their citizen's with a pipedream that didn't work in the last 3 decades.

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic 🇸🇱
Somalia had 30+ years to get its act together and reclaim its territory back. But it’s still in turmoil, and today it’s in the worst shape ever, thanks to farmajo and his cult followers.
I don’t see why Somaliland should not succeed and officially be independent.
It has all rights to do that. If they can come to an agreement with Puntland regarding the border disputes, they have my full blessing.

Somalia had 30+ years to get its act together and reclaim its territory back. But it’s still in turmoil, and today it’s in the worst shape ever, thanks to farmajo and his cult followers.
I don’t see why Somaliland should not succeed and officially be independent.
It has all rights to do that. If they can come to an agreement with Puntland regarding the border disputes, they have my full blessing.
looool how do you feel knowing even in its worst "shape ever" they still won't be recognized

Trust me, we don't have to do that since UK is was never interested in recognizing the tribal enclave called Somaliland.

Fun fact , even back when Somaliland was under colonization by UK they pretty much made sure that it was burden for them to clonize the traingle as the desert region is considered a resourceless backward region with nothing to gain from.

The only thing that makes this region revelent now is being on Baba Mandab which Puntland also is on the Suez, Somaliland leaders are all aware of this and they most likely want to keep the statuse quo and enrich themselves while brainwashing their citizen's with a pipedream that didn't work in the last 3 decades.
What is bihi doing with Abiy

Trending

Latest posts