Somali flirting

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
it seems he prefers other men. Criminal men who force the skinny faarax to drop the soap or as Daenarys Targaryen likes to say ''bend the knee'' :mjdontkno: before you come at me, it's not little old me's fault most faarax would prefer tyrone to you.

All you niggas gunna call me ''gay'' :pacspit: sons of es

When I was 14 my mom and I use to visit her friend yeah, it was a big Somali family.

They had 6 boys and 5 girls.

I use to go to the same Quran class as them too.

They had a son 3 years older then me , his name was mustafa.He had a mad crush on me, he'd come to my Quran class daily and say "do you want me to teach you?"

I'd shy away and say "no , I'm good".
And he'd give me a smile and walk away.

When I was at his house we'd watch movies, and he'd be silly and look at me and smile and lick his lips . I'll just giggle back ....

His family then left moved to Manchester.....last time I heard he was in jail. My heart broke :i83dwbv:

He was a cute thing....:stressed:
I'm out of jail I have changed my life and I miss you baby boo I never knew you had sspot I been searching high and low for you

My heart bleeds I miss your breath that smelled like injera with maple syrup I miss the way you use to fart in my face when we wrestled I miss you I hope all is well huno

:deadpeter: Quran classes I went back on my own at 16 and there was a pashtoon guy in my class with beautiful eyes. We were the oldest in the class (he was around 25) loool and I would catch him and the Quran teacher looking at me. I felt violated.
I once pushton a pushton now she's pregnant

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Cuz it seems like it.

tenor.gif

Trending

Latest posts