Somali flirting

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
When I was 14 my mom and I use to visit her friend yeah, it was a big Somali family.

They had 6 boys and 5 girls.

I use to go to the same Quran class as them too.

They had a son 3 years older then me , his name was mustafa.He had a mad crush on me, he'd come to my Quran class daily and say "do you want me to teach you?"

I'd shy away and say "no , I'm good".
And he'd give me a smile and walk away.

When I was at his house we'd watch movies, and he'd be silly and look at me and smile and lick his lips . I'll just giggle back ....

His family then left moved to Manchester.....last time I heard he was in jail. My heart broke :i83dwbv:

He was a cute thing....:stressed:

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
there used to be a cute guy from my quran class too
he told the teacher i passed even though i did bad :mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:deadpeter: Quran classes I went back on my own at 16 and there was a pashtoon guy in my class with beautiful eyes. We were the oldest in the class (he was around 25) loool and I would catch him and the Quran teacher looking at me. I felt violated.

:deadpeter: Quran classes I went back on my own at 16 and there was a pashtoon guy in my class with beautiful eyes. We were the oldest in the class (he was around 25) loool and I would catch him and the Quran teacher looking at me. I felt violated.

Pashtun? Wey dhamaatay, Guriga ha lugu Xidho

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
All you have to do is treat a xalimo good for a little, and then completely stop and she’ll be all over you. :win:

He used to buy me fish and chips and candy after class. He'd run to the diary during lessons before it closed. That was love their..

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
so you would be a wife to a thug by now? Maybe he would even let you join the gang? your life could be so much different
I don't know what happened to him , he was a good guy I don't know how he got into prison. I think he done a year or two.

Trending

Latest posts