Somali film might lose to fake Korean film

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The pirates/Captain Phillips did the most damage
Barkhad abdi made us faraxs look so retarted that shit was not even funny :bell:
high quality captain GIF

This sht didn't even try with the language, let alone the casting choices..

How did 12344 somali koreaboos on twitter let this happen..
No backlash whatsoever ...do those btches get more mad about boygroup members wearing dreadlocks???
The Somali was not that bad actually

And they did a good job of creating a fake Liido Beach. Just the right amount of garbage :ehh:

F27B9E29-4BA1-4A6B-937D-5531035BFE9F.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
ahhhh before when i searched: 모가디슈 (mogadishu) shit from years ago came up, now it’s pages of recent shit….

Ahhh f*ck you jo insung, if you weren’t the main actor no one would’ve cared for this fake film

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am watching this movie right now.
I have mix feelings so far, some parts are accurate, others are based on African rebel stereotypes. I can say it’s going to be a goldmine for the fadhi kudirir members. :)

Som

VIP
Faisal is so hot irl, but they made him so ugly in the film to mock Somali men loool
Let's not start conspiracies. The guy was playing a pirate living a tough life in Somalia, they had to make him look like that to be credible

Som

VIP
F*ck them but this made me laugh
View attachment 205014

they couldn’t hire our actors or have them actually use somali language but they translated it into somali???? Huh???? Did they use gibberish again?
:hillarybiz:
The Truth is that the most of the world sees us as another random black subsaharan population and it's easy to see why.
When you see images from 1991 Xamar it doesn't look that much different from Liberia, Sierra Leone, Rwanda and other african conflict zones in the eyes of a non-somali. Koreans know absolutely nothing about us, I would have been surprised if they chose somali or horn african actors.
Even whites who know us have a hard time grasping the differences between somalis and other africans let alone koreans