Somali Feminist SJW Speaks: "The 5 Types of Somali Pick Me’s"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I tried to defend Somali boy slander on Twitter and this girl said "Did he DM you yet?" And got mad retweets and likes . I was so embarassed :mjlol:
Now whenever I see Xaarlimos coming at abdis I just scroll by:mybusiness:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Lol here is another one of her gems:
Translating legal documents at 8 kulaha :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

tenor.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol she is insulting her own mother when she calls a married woman mule

Social media or any media giving idiots and degrnerates platform to influence normal people,a good example is donald trump,people twitt the stupidest things with no self control Noam Chomsky calls them stimulant addicts
She is just another degenerate we only give her importance because the shit she says is on social media

When we talk about white supremacy and a Black person says “But there are honorable white people!” They look silly af. That’s how it looks when you defend men. Men get everything and are perfectly fine using you as their mule. There’s no honor in perpetuating your own oppression.

She has a lot of anger towards men. She is very different from the usual attention seeking xakimo who make a comment here and there for attention and get on with her day. This one is very angry and she talks about men treating women bad every day.

When we talk about white supremacy and a Black person says “But there are honorable white people!” They look silly af. That’s how it looks when you defend men. Men get everything and are perfectly fine using you as their mule. There’s no honor in perpetuating your own oppression.

She has a lot of anger towards men. She is very different from the usual attention seeking xakimo who make a comment here and there for attention and get on with her day. This one is very angry and she talks about men treating women bad every day.
Usually people like this are affected from traumatic events or her past and are going thru something in their life . This is something personal to her:cosbyhmm:

Usually people like this are affected from traumatic events or her past and are going thru something in their life . This is something personal to her:cosbyhmm:
Definetely she even says several times how she wont suffer anymore and how feminism has saved her life. She is protesting way too much for someone who is happy. If you are happy you dont keep telling people i am happy i am happy

VIP
Lol I tried to defend Somali boy slander on Twitter and this girl said "Did he DM you yet?" And got mad retweets and likes . I was so embarassed :mjlol:
Now whenever I see Xaarlimos coming at abdis I just scroll by:mybusiness:

Valiant effort, m'lady. Thank you and expect flowers and chocolates from the somali men association of america in 3-5 buisiness days. Cheers.

:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending