Somali female soldier goes viral

I'm sick of war since the day I was shot in Xamar. But it was fun to chill with the boys and living with constant adrenaline in the blood
D4A8B969-694B-49A0-8F8D-BAB8992EC41B.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Basic rights are needed. The fact that females are fighting shows how pitiful our country is. Females used to be in the military before the war. It’s nothing foreign
^^^
perfect example of oxymoronimo lool how is it pitiful that women are fighting in the army yet if u wheren't u would have complaint about it ?

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Basic rights are needed. The fact that females are fighting shows how pitiful our country is. Females used to be in the military before the war. It’s nothing foreign
still :trash: ... woman don’t need to fight for man or their country. that's a man role.
so I don't need to applause degenerate.

she should be happy enjoying her kids or family in peace.

interesting i always thought feminst wanted women to be treated equally and now they are complaining :mjpls:
I don’t understand why an intelligent educated Somali woman who knows what she wants is always called a feminist? Look up the definition of A femenist. Somali women are Muslim, that alone totally goes against feminism.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Men destroyed the country so they should be the ones to fix it. African men need to put their big boy pants on and fix things instead of relying on women. That's why we as african women have suffered for centuries and will continue to do so. We should say no to exploitation from men and demand better for ourselves.

still :trash: ... woman don’t need to fight for man or their country is a man role. so don't need to applause degenerate.

she should be happy enjoying her kids or family in peace.
And according to who? The Quran never said that fighting for your country is a man role. And if you’re a woman yourself you should be deeply ashamed. It’s proven countless times that so many woman got to clean up the messes of idiotic men

Edit: not every woman wants a child and not every woman can bear one. It’s not the job of a woman to do that

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I don’t understand why an intelligent educated Somali woman who knows what she wants is always called a feminist? Look up the definition of A femenist. Somali women are Muslim, that alone totally goes against feminism.
what are u on about lool nobody called her shit i simply was asking why women where looking down at this xalimo while trying to score gender points its rather pathetic

Alluring

Sayonara
Typical... women cleaning up men's messes at home and at war. All men know how to do lately is chew khat, impregnate different women and don't take responsibility for their actions.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Men destroyed the country so they should be the ones to fix it.

No specific gender is responsible for Somalias state. Should women in the post war western Era sat around and done nothing when their men were bombing one another? No, they provided, supported and in many cases even fought. If the western wars were waged today no doubt the women would be out in the front lines too. Clearly men by themselves are too emotional to fix anything by themselves, look at how petty Somali politics is, women are needed and can mediate the testosterone bravado going on back home

African men need to put their big boy pants on and fix things instead of relying on women. That's why we as african women have suffered for centuries and will continue to do so. We should say no to exploitation from men and demand better for ourselves.

again, easy for you to say in the west with all the opportunities and peace and security you have. Women back home do not want to remain docile anymore, they want to be seen as more than just baby makers and they want to be represented in their constitution and nations, and if being part of the army is their choice then so be it. In my opinion the most important thing is CHOICE, e.g not forced conscription like Eritrea, or absolute docility and stay at home nature like Saudi Arabia. Somewhere in between that for women.

Trending