Somali female proposes to a Korean guy

Xalimo's sex symbol 2021
5652095_web.jpg

This is honestly the most hilarious thing I've ever seen associated with a Somali. An overweight chipmunk-faced xalimo proposing to a plastic surgery 45kg asian twink, even when she's standing somewhat straight you can see she has a caveman-tier slouch, making her look like a hunchback. The sheer size of difference in torso is apparent, she's twice the size of him, if at that. Look at her face, desperation? Or maybe regret? I can imagine her friends laughing it up on the plane ride back home after putting her up to this, did she not think of the social ramifications of this? How will she explain this to her future kids? Her sons? And the Korean guy looking away in fear, the difference in size between him and her clearly unnerved him lmaoooo, bisinka I'm crying tears now, I can bet my life if you cleared the room, locked them in and ordered a death match she would beat him to death with her bare hands, and he knows it too, probably another reason why he's cautiously maintaining distance :deadpeter:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So anything that any random Somali does is newsworthy and must be discussed at length?

:drakewtf:
normally I’d agree with you but this is highkey jokes lmao. The caption had me dying.

especially the way the dude is saying “jilbo jabso” basically meaning “break your knees”. Makes it sound even more desperate.

I think this thread was more comedy worthy than discussion worthy.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If u look at it, this is the perfect specimen for Xaliimos. Since they are so hard wired and alpha tom boy. He is the closest halal lesbian they can get
you read my mind. Masculine attracts feminine and vice versa. Xalimos are too gung hoy and fearsome for faaraxs, they need a submissive pretty boy korean. 😂

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
you read my mind. Masculine attracts feminine and vice versa. Xalimos are too gung hoy and fearsome for faaraxs, they need a submissive pretty boy korean. 😂

yes i know. believe me, i have studied this all my life.
1636379674795.png

Omg she's proposing to Yixing! Why did she have embarrass herself in such a manner in front of Yixing?

Anyways, she's just having a funny moment with her idol. No big deal. Fangirls of all races do this shit on the daily.

Trending

Latest posts