Somali female proposes to a Korean guy

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Omg she's proposing to Yixing! Why did she have embarrass herself in such a manner in front of Yixing?

Anyways, she's just having a funny moment with her idol. No big deal. Fangirls of all races do this shit on the daily.
Lay can suck my d with his CCP ass.
:kodaksmiley: :camby:
@Bundasliga
Don’t touch jungkook he’s finer than all of you combined. He can actually look like a man when they don’t have him in makeup.
37402CD6-2BD2-40F0-AC64-449491BE46F8.jpeg
349721AA-92BC-4610-B032-B7D98C8A8029.jpeg

Xaaaaaaxxxx! He is FIONNNNE!
Making me regret insulting his kin.
:pachah1::wowsweat:

vanilla

i think with my heart
:lawd:I wish I was that bold:mjkkk:she inspired me to live my life to the max and go after anything I want with no fear! :ahh:

will you marry me

yes or yes!

i don't take rejections very well.... but I’m open to suggestions

maybe like get married later

...anything we can come up now
:whew::whew::whew:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
At the end she said she is from "KENYA" and something about Hakuna Matata :mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm disappointed in my xalimos simping over an androgen indho yeer with make up
:mjcry:
My? I thought we were on each others good side until you agreed I was a xoolo; along with that gantaal fasiq

I’m done with you, I will forever choose my korean boy, did you not forget I was raised around them? And my little brother is one?
:damedamn:

My? I thought we were on each others good side until you agreed I was a xoolo; along with that gantaal fasiq

I’m done with you, I will forever choose my korean boy, did you not forget I was raised around them? And my little brother is one?
:damedamn:
Oh you are the xalimo with the Asian step dad ? Your step-abo probably agrees with me :lebronwait:

Btw I didn't agree with gantaal at all
I used his own words against him . That's why I put the smiley ";)"

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
On a serious note, why are East Asian males, girly? RIght-Wing cadaans might be right, it is the soy.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
On a serious note, why are East Asian males, girly? RIght-Wing cadaans might be right, it is the soy.

Well they are in the middle of a race spectrum. We have two sides of race extreme scale- Black & Cadaan and Asian rank in the middle, either closer to blacks or closer to Whites. They are lost in translation. As to why they appear feminine - it is a mystery to me. Maybe they do not have enough testosterone hormones ?

Lay can suck my d with his CCP ass.
:kodaksmiley: :camby:
@Bundasliga
Don’t touch jungkook he’s finer than all of you combined. He can actually look like a man when they don’t have him in makeup.
View attachment 206226View attachment 206228

Xaaaaaaxxxx! He is FIONNNNE!
Making me regret insulting his kin.
:pachah1::wowsweat:

Lay knows what's good for him. I respect that in a man. China is the future.

Jungkook and V have grown into such fine young men. I remember when they were scrawny asf. They've filled out nicely :whew::shaq:

Jaehyun is a fine specimen, too.

EIM401lW4AAyr5Q.jpg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lay knows what's good for him. I respect that in a man. China is the future.

Jungkook and V have grown into such fine young men. I remember when they were scrawny asf. They've filled out nicely :whew::shaq:

Jaehyun is a fine specimen, too.

View attachment 206333
This slave labor and police brutality loving ass can go to hell, ufff

Trending