Somali fathers are the Greatest

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
"As a general rule Somali women prefer amourettes with strangers, following the well-known Arab proverb, “The new comer filleth the eye.” In cases of scandal, the woman’s tribe revenges its honour upon the man. Should a wife disappear with a fellow-clansman, and her husband accord divorce, no penal measures are taken, but she suffers in reputation, and her female friends do not spare her. Generally, the Somali women are of cold temperament, the result of artificial as well as natural causes: like the Kafirs, they are very prolific, but peculiarly bad mothers, neither loved nor respected by their children."

Richard Burton, Footsteps in East Africa.

Richard Burton describes Somali women as having three horrible qualities:

1) Desperate and love ajnabis
2) They are bad mothers
3) Hated by their children, male and female alike

Lol there was no need to quote a white devil. What makes you think I would take his word?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
What does self hate mean?

Reason why I ask is because I love myself and I love my qabiil. But I dont love any other Somalis. So technically it cant be self hate. I hate patriotism, nationalism and Somalinimo.
Are you Oromo or are you dir?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I am Dir from Awdal Region.

Where are you from? Why did you call yourself daughter of Samaale?
My dad is hawiye abgaal and mother is dir from galbeed. Both my abtirsi go directly back to samaale, alhamdulilah.
What’s your sub clan.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I was trolling the low IQ degenerate geeljire.

Because I disagree with their clan politics and I declared my support for Ethiopian PM Abiye, automatically I must be an Oromo.

Somali 68IQ at play ofcourse.
Are you an Ogaden hater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending