Somali fathers are the Greatest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There is no one else I can possibly thank more than my father beside Allah. He was always there for me in my most difficult times and supported me since I was born and now I'm successful all thanks to him. I will always make dua for him to go to the heaven: Jannatul Firdaus, inshallah. I love my old man to death.

There is nothing more blessing than to have a Somali father with you. :rejoice:

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Fathers are important for sons, there's scientific evidence to back this up. No father, no discipline, no success beyond gang banging and failing at life.

There are exceptions of course, but this is generally the case.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
There is no one else I can possibly thank more than my father beside Allah. He was always there for me in my most difficult times and supported me since I was born and now I'm successful all thanks to him. I will always make dua for him to go to the heaven: Jannatul Firdaus, inshallah. I love my old man to death.

There is nothing more blessing than to have a Somali father with you. :rejoice:
What about your Mom?!

Fathers are important for sons, there's scientific evidence to back this up. No father, no discipline, no success beyond gang banging and failing at life.

There are exceptions of course, but this is generally the case.

and also gay children

I was just thinking of my abo wallah,I miss him inallillahi wa inna illahi rajiun,may Allah sw grant him jannah,i would never be where i am without him

It’s also important for girls to have fathers. Just look at most prostitutes, strippers etc. They were fatherless. Alhamdullilah for our fathers.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Same applies to Somali mothers. Not all humans/races/groups are perfect.

No the same doesn’t apply to Somali mothers. There’s like a one in a thousand chance a Somali mother is a bad parent.
For Somali fathers the statistics is way higher.
Either way I’m still thankful for my parents. May Allah grant them the highest rankings of Jannah.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Of course I love her too, it's just we have ignorant daddy issue Xalimoids slandering Somali fathers.
I didn't say that you don't love her... You said: "There is no one else I can possibly thank more than my father beside Allah" it basically means you value your father more than your mother which is surprising to say the least.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
No the same doesn’t apply to Somali mothers. There’s like a one in a thousand chance a Somali mother is a bad parent.
Either way I’m still thankful for my parents. May Allah grant them the highest rankings of Jannah.

Not true at all, some Somali mothers are the cause of Somali fathers not seeing their kids which is why their kids end up being bad due to being fatherless and this is the mothers fault and I can go on about the problems the Somali community is facing due to Somali mothers but I won't derail this thread. So keep your baseless opinions to yourself.

Same applies to some Somali mothers. Not all humans/races/groups are perfect.
I think the UK eurotrash deadbeat welfare munching qat addict fathers give our Somali Aabos a bad name. They smeared the name of our Aabos by their actions. They act like the trashy Madows.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Not true at all, some Somali mothers are the cause of Somali fathers not seeing their kids which is why their kids end up being bad due to being fatherless and this is the mothers fault and I can go on about the problems the Somali community is facing due to Somali mothers but I won't derail this thread. So keep your baseless opinions to yourself.

Baseless opinions as well.
Somali mothers aren’t the cause of Somali fathers disappearing. It’s Somali men who go marry ten different wives in ten different countries when they can’t even look after one. All women have the right to divorce their husbands and make them ‘disappear’ if they’re good for nothing - finically or emotionally for their children.
And I’ve seen too many Somali men divorce their wives because she birthed to many daughters instead of sons. Such baseless science.

I’m not saying Somali women are always in the right brcause they have problems as well but majority of the time, the father disappears through his own free will.

"As a general rule Somali women prefer amourettes with strangers, following the well-known Arab proverb, “The new comer filleth the eye.” In cases of scandal, the woman’s tribe revenges its honour upon the man. Should a wife disappear with a fellow-clansman, and her husband accord divorce, no penal measures are taken, but she suffers in reputation, and her female friends do not spare her. Generally, the Somali women are of cold temperament, the result of artificial as well as natural causes: like the Kafirs, they are very prolific, but peculiarly bad mothers, neither loved nor respected by their children."

Richard Burton, Footsteps in East Africa.

Richard Burton describes Somali women as having three horrible qualities:

1) Desperate and love ajnabis
2) They are bad mothers
3) Hated by their children, male and female alike

Status
Not open for further replies.