Somali father stabbed his son after finding out he became a Gaal

Honey

ProudFeminist anti iskeeny farahs
You mean which school did he go to not went to. If you’re going to insult someone’s grammar learn when to use past tense properly. :drakewtf:
Hooy joog I have mastered the English language I make the grammar rules ma garatay:drakekidding:

You have members in this thread making jokes about the attempted murder of a exmuslim by his family, making light of the situation and some even saying the father was not wrong for his actions. Yet, exmuslims cant defend ourselves because the Muslims that run this site will ban you with the quickness if they’re even slightly offended when you try to argue that no, you can’t kill us cus you don’t like us, that’s not okay. The leadership of the dump of a site needs to fix up and tell your moderators that they must stop banning exmuslims.
Why do you need to defend yourself? No one attacked you. The story is fake and dude is looking for an entrance to the west. No one cares for ex muslims somalis. Its you guys who keep bringing up your beliefs to get reaction of people

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Oh wow, if this story is true than the father needs to face the law because u can’t hurt someone just because they are at odds with their faith. We should be able to communicate our differences and have the conversation without violence:)

Atheists: Expects proof for God’s existence

Also Atheists: Believes any ex-Muslim without facts

Y’all remember that Khaleeji girl who came to Canada to eat bacon, drink wine and get a train ran on her? :russ:

I was watching this video where this Somali gang member from MN skipped to Canada to avoid some charges and claimed to be a Gay for faster acceptance, they went through his phone and found his tinder chats and videos of him having sex with different women he used to pimp.
:deadrose::dead:

You should see his videos from Sweden and when he goes to a Somali cafe.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Mashallah he should be glad he isn't 6 feet under . Nigga is khaniis and Gaal wallahi I would go mad

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some Somali parents are wild and violent for no reason, who handcuffs and stabs their own kid because just because he had doubts about Islam.
:meleshame:

Committing a bigger sin. Murder & of your own son.

Committing a bigger sin. Murder & of your own son.

1590268071809.jpeg

Trending