Somali father stabbed his son after finding out he became a Gaal

Most Modern adeers place education and their clan as the first priority over religion. I would be content if my kid had a Masters/Phd or became qabilist and ended up forsaking Islam.

An educated clanist offspring can bring change to my village in Jubaland

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Yea people can't be forced to convert to Islam, its haraam.

It is Halaal during the war though, Muslims during Mohamed used to invade other regions, loot the whole city and kidnap the wives and slave them untill they accept the marriage.:sass1:

1590204440878.png

Most Modern adeers place education and their clan as the first priority over religion. I would be content if my kid had a Masters/Phd or became qabilist and ended up forsaking Islam.

An educated clanist offspring can bring change to my village in Jubaland
Do these “Modern adeers” wear high waisted jeans, drink skinny no foam shaa and take it up the ass as well?
:susp:

You have members in this thread making jokes about the attempted murder of a exmuslim by his family, making light of the situation and some even saying the father was not wrong for his actions. Yet, exmuslims cant defend ourselves because the Muslims that run this site will ban you with the quickness if they’re even slightly offended when you try to argue that no, you can’t kill us cus you don’t like us, that’s not okay. The leadership of the dump of a site needs to fix up and tell your moderators that they must stop banning exmuslims.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You have members in this thread making jokes about the attempted murder of a exmuslim by his family, making light of the situation and some even saying the father was not wrong for his actions. Yet, exmuslims cant defend ourselves because the Muslims that run this site will ban you with the quickness if they’re even slightly offended when you try to argue that no, you can’t kill us cus you don’t like us, that’s not okay. The leadership of the dump of a site needs to fix up and tell your moderators that they must stop banning exmuslims.
War beentaan arka

Gaal ke, gaalnimo lagu ban gareeyey?

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending