Somali father appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
In case you haven’t noticed there’s been a civil war in Somalia, Somali men make good entrepreneurs walk down some streets in London you will see many Somali businesses.

One time at university a Caribbean guy was saying to me how us black people need to stick together and practice group economics, he went on to lament about how most shops in his area are taken over by Somalis not knowing I was Somali.
Whys everyone so pissed? I just wanted to let most people know the most common occupation of somali fathers is cab driving. Their job is not bad in any way since Eastern Europeans and Blacks get the worst jobs (plumbing, weed sellers)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Whys everyone so pissed? I just wanted to let most people know the most common occupation of somali fathers is cab driving. Their job is not bad in any way since Eastern Europeans and Blacks get the worst jobs (plumbing, weed sellers)
we came from a xivil war most somalis are asylum seekers whereas most blacks and asian, eastern europeans..are mostly economic migrants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending