Somali father appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we all know the only things you have heard about Somali fathers in the west are the bad stuff but lets show them love for the all good they have done.
:salute::salute:

Much respect to my dad, he's a hard working man who rarely takes a break but continues to devote himelf to his family and Allah.

There aren't enough words in any language to describe how much I love my dad Wallahi. He has sacrificed a lot for my dreams to become true and want to see my sisters and I always happy. He provides for us and he is also our best friend. I protect my reputation because ina sharaftisa iyo magacisa ugu ciyaaro marabi. May Allah bless him and all those somali fathers out there. :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
what was the aim of the comment.
To ask you a question! You said It was written with negative undertone. I asked how do you know if it was written that way. Sorry if I interrupted in the midldle convo, but why do you think so?

To ask you a question! You said It was written with negative undertone. I asked how do you know if it was written that way. Sorry if I interrupted in the midldle convo, but why do you think so?
no where have we spoken or mentioned the occupation of Somali fathers, so there was no need to mention their occupation and if you are aware of Somali youth they often mock older generation for being a taxi drivers.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
no where have we spoken or mentioned the occupation of Somali fathers, so there was no need to mention their occupation and if you are aware of Somali youth they often mock older generation for being a taxi drivers.
Really!
tenor.gif

Thnx for telling tho...

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Tell your fathers, mothers you appreciate them in real life and stop telling strangers online how you appreciate them but never do it in real life:snoop::ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Most somali fathers are cab drivers
In case you haven’t noticed there’s been a civil war in Somalia, Somali men make good entrepreneurs walk down some streets in London you will see many Somali businesses.

One time at university a Caribbean guy was saying to me how us black people need to stick together and practice group economics, he went on to lament about how most shops in his area are taken over by Somalis not knowing I was Somali.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Damn Somali father thread dedication is sad & lonely. Everybody just fk off their aabo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts