Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 3. Naah This is Random

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was minding my own business in Red light Traffic Stop when i saw on my left a Delivery van Somali guy, fairly attractive with a cap on and curly hair ringlets. He was signaling to a street Black prostitute to come to him. She would have to cross the road and come to him. But the prostitute has more Xiishood than him. She glanced at me starring and began to point to him to come to her north side to meet. She didn't want to cross the road in front of me. Can u imagine this? A Black prostitute with more Xishood that this idiot? There was another Somali car behind me watching this scene unfold. Anyway. the farah then happens to go to the same Somali store i was going. We meet 0utside the store, he looks at me with pride and his large eyes starring with curiosity & smugness. Same area i have seen two separate Farahs drive around signaling Native Indian prostitute to come to them.

My Question is-- there is a thousand single Somali mothers in Minneapolis-- why don't they just marry one of them? Oh wait, maybe they are married they want a quickie. I guarantee u they never use condoms. But The prostitutes i am sure insist because from the look of it, the black one was very smart and had more Xishood than this idiot i saw today. And they take HIV to their beloved family?

And why go for a street prostitute? They can go online on Tinder. We live in a technology era! (even though online has more STD than streets lol) Why go for street crack heads? Highly dangerous i would say.

These men are a danger to the Somali Family Health and wellbeing.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Xishood and "streetwalker" don't go together, what are your thoughts on genital warts?

Its less deadly than the Prime STD huuno HIV. Thats my thoughts

and YES --- she had more Xishood compared to him. Its relative huuno lol

Its less deadly than the Prime STD huuno HIV. Thats my thoughts

and YES --- she had more Xishood compared to him. Its relative huuno lol
Our people have picked up some bad habits here, it seems to be proliferating across the world or maybe it was always there.

I will remain optimistic that educating the public and providing them with the skills and proficiency to earn an honest living is the best way out.

Street prostitutes?In Minneapolis during the winter in subzero temps… no way!!

although I get it….if a man needs a quickie then he’ll go to extreme lengths to get it especially

basic farah ain’t gonna get any action on tinder…80% of guys on tinder are lucky to get a response let alone a date..Additonally there is a certain skill level and investment need to get most decent women to drop their pants…a man needs to invest time and be able to handle rejections before he gets a taste of that sweet malab…lol…that’s why men go to prostitution, they don’t want to invest the time and energy to build a relationship…they just want a transaction.

in the west, most single mothers don’t want a man married with a wife in Africa..they would rather stay single and work on them selves.single moms in America don’t really need a man to survive financially so they are willing to hold out and hope to find a single guy….that what explains the large number of single moms with 1 or 2 kids in their mid 30s..however odds are not in their favor as most men in 30s -40s are married or prefer young gazelles here or abroad…

anyways I am going off topic…anyone who goes to a street hooker is fucking gross..I feel bad if they have wife back home whose health they are putting at risk for thier own selfish reasons..

I was minding my own business in Red light Traffic Stop when i saw on my left a Delivery van Somali guy, fairly attractive with a cap on and curly hair ringlets. He was signaling to a street Black prostitute to come to him. She would have to cross the road and come to him. But the prostitute has more Xiishood than him. She glanced at me starring and began to point to him to come to her north side to meet. She didn't want to cross the road in front of me. Can u imagine this? A Black prostitute with more Xishood that this idiot? There was another Somali car behind me watching this scene unfold. Anyway. the farah then happens to go to the same Somali store i was going. We meet 0utside the store, he looks at me with pride and his large eyes starring with curiosity & smugness. Same area i have seen two separate Farahs drive around signaling Native Indian prostitute to come to them.

My Question is-- there is a thousand single Somali mothers in Minneapolis-- why don't they just marry one of them? Oh wait, maybe they are married they want a quickie. I guarantee u they never use condoms. But The prostitutes i am sure insist because from the look of it, the black one was very smart and had more Xishood than this idiot i saw today. And they take HIV to their beloved family?

And why go for a street prostitute? They can go online on Tinder. We live in a technology era! (even though online has more STD than streets lol) Why go for street crack heads? Highly dangerous i would say.

Faraxs from Minnesota are a different breed :sass2:it must be the weather causing all the psychological issues lol:pachah1:

I'll not be surprised that weak farax will demand a virgin Xalimo as wife. Probably will never get health check and high chances ruin innocent wife with deadly STD. I tend to believe Faraxs are only capable of eating, gatekeeping religion & controling Halimos using religion based on manipulation & their preference.

He wants quick head most likely.

And your suggestion of marrying some single mother that comes with a annoying brat is a bad one. He wants a quick nut, not be a dad to some kid that’s not his lol.

Guys are not averse to single mothers, they just don't want the drama from the ex, and the fact that you have no say as to how her kid grows up. We see problems surfacing.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Street prostitutes?In Minneapolis during the winter in subzero temps… no way!!

although I get it….if a man needs a quickie then he’ll go to extreme lengths to get it especially

basic farah ain’t gonna get any action on tinder…80% of guys on tinder are lucky to get a response let alone a date..Additonally there is a certain skill level and investment need to get most decent women to drop their pants…a man needs to invest time and be able to handle rejections before he gets a taste of that sweet malab…lol…that’s why men go to prostitution, they don’t want to invest the time and energy to build a relationship…they just want a transaction.

in the west, most single mothers don’t want a man married with a wife in Africa..they would rather stay single and work on them selves.single moms in America don’t really need a man to survive financially so they are willing to hold out and hope to find a single guy….that what explains the large number of single moms with 1 or 2 kids in their mid 30s..however odds are not in their favor as most men in 30s -40s are married or prefer young gazelles here or abroad…

anyways I am going off topic…anyone who goes to a street hooker is fucking gross..I feel bad if they have wife back home whose health they are putting at risk for thier own selfish reasons..

Yes the black prostitute was standing in the cold. She wore an ear ,muff to protect her ears from cold lol
1644228350958.png

You are right about Tinder, they wont get a chance, especially as they cant type English too, but i can guarantee u if their game is good, they can get single mothers in Minneapolis. I know many single mothers not married, they host weekend Marathon jaat party. He is probably the most loser lazy guy who has no clue on how to shukaanis, which is in great number among Somalis

reer

VIP
He wants quick head most likely.

And your suggestion of marrying some single mother that comes with a annoying brat is a bad one. He wants a quick nut, not be a dad to some kid that’s not his lol.

you cant discipline or dharbaax your stepson the same way as your son.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys are not averse to single mothers, they just don't want the drama from the ex, and the fact that you have no say as to how her kid grows up. We see problems surfacing.

Some single mothers only have one child. Thats manageable.