Somali Family relocates to Hargeisa from Yurub and give up passport

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Relocating is good. Very wise. But at least one person needs to have the Danish passport, or if anything occurs, or shit goes south, you got your back up. Not wise for everyone to throw it away.

Relocating is good. Very wise. But at least one person needs to have the Danish passport, or if anything occurs, or shit goes south, you got your back up. Not wise for everyone to throw it away.
Ya it's never wise to give up your passports/ citizenship unless you have to!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
How he gonna provide for his family, he probably has a house and a job waiting for him. it is really disappointing to see these kids lose the opportunities that could have in Yurub. They could come back when they finished college for example.

It's great that they've decided to raise their children in Muslim country, but what give up the perks and privileges of having a Western citizenship? Not very smart.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I call it bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if they're using their Danish caydh money for financial support in hargeisa. I have Australian cousins who do the same thing.

I call it bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if they're using their Australian caydh money for financial support in hargeisa. I have Australian cousins who do the same thing.
i approve milk the system :wow:
do it like the chinese did it in canada :wow:
funnel the funds back home :wow:

imma try my best not to pay taxes cause i don't want the system to get shit:wow:

When are you guys gonna stop acting like Somalia is in a protective bubble and people don’t sin there? Every other week they pick up a man in a jilbab and accuse him of being shabab. Maybe he’s just a cross dresser :cosbyhmm: This concept that everyone is pious in Somalia needs to end. It’s a myth
:damn:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
When are you guys gonna stop acting like Somalia is in a protective bubble and people don’t sin there? Every other week they pick up a man in a jilbab and accuse him of being shabab. Maybe he’s just a cross dresser :cosbyhmm: This concept that everyone is pious in Somalia needs to end. It’s a myth
And Canada/West is any better, no debauchery and sins there?

Somalia may not be the pious of the pious, but Somalia > West to raise kids in this day and age.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
The Somalis back home are the biggest degenerates

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I call it bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if they're using their Danish caydh money for financial support in hargeisa. I have Australian cousins who do the same thing.
Why would they lie for fame? Looks like a religious aabo who wants the best for his family. Not everything is a publicity stunt.

TekNiKo

VIP
Difference is such a crossdresser would be publicly humilated and shunned from society, in the West he would be celebrated and promoted, that is the difference

TekNiKo

VIP
Public humiliation does nothing but make people do their sins in private. How is that preparing for the akhira? How you gone win when you ain’t right withinnnnn
So? Islam never meant to police your private life, you can drink alcohol in your home and government has no right to intrude upon you., youll have to deal with Allah.

As long as you dont publicly promote these evil acts and do it behind close doors its only
between you and God.

I notice women hate going back the most,while majority of men go back or plan too. Inshallah when I build my own house and good income source I too will leave in a heartbeat I will never raise children here.

Trending