Somali Family relocates to Hargeisa from Yurub and give up passport

World

VIP
Where did I say that? The point is people think fleeing the west is saving their kids but your kids are a direct result of your parenting. They’ll work on everything but themselves
The society you grow up in is also very important, it’s ignorant to think only parenting matters.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Wow. I'm so proud of them. I hope the hundreds of thousands of others follow and return home to develop and rebuild their country. No one will better your country except yourself.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I don’t hate the concept I just think it’s funny when people say they’re moving back there to save their family. Although this kids look young and still salvageable much better than sending them home later in life.

But who would want to live in a third world country? I mean Kenya atleast I can understand, but who wants to live in Somalia? Maybe in 10 years time with more development. Let me see some trees grow first, some trash collected, better home building…..
Who am I kidding I dont think Ill ever leave Canada permanantly for Somali LOL. its a dream though
roast of justin bieber lol GIF

When are you guys gonna stop acting like Somalia is in a protective bubble and people don’t sin there? Every other week they pick up a man in a jilbab and accuse him of being shabab. Maybe he’s just a cross dresser :cosbyhmm: This concept that everyone is pious in Somalia needs to end. It’s a myth

Belive it not there are somalis that are tired of the west and its fitnah some just miss their familly and land .

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Who am I kidding I dont think Ill ever leave Canada permanantly for Somali LOL. its a dream though
roast of justin bieber lol GIF

Even the parents and grandparents are not doing it. We have all been criticized to death growing up with their usual talking points.

When you come home late and they try to guilt you:

"We want to go back to Somalia. Barafka iyo dahanta ma rabno and you come home late at this time".

You ask them now if they're going back home since we're all grown adults and they say Insha'Allah and quickly change the subject.

It's so strange of the hundred Somali parents I know, only like 5 couples went back and most actually returned. They have no issue with the baraf and dhahanta in their 50s and 60s and 70s

:pachah1:

TekNiKo

VIP
Even the parents and grandparents are not doing it. We have all been criticized to death growing up with their usual talking points.

When you come home late and they try to guilt you:

"We want to go back to Somalia. Barafka iyo dahanta ma rabno and you come home late at this time".

You ask them now if they're going back home since we're all grown adults and they say Insha'Allah and quickly change the subject.

It's so strange of the hundred Somali parents I know, only like 5 couples went back and most actually returned. They have no issue with the baraf and dhahanta in their 50s and 60s and 70s

:pachah1:
Whose gonna give up free healthcare and stable economy, you start to hate Somalia when you have to self medicate on google due to charlatan doctors

the matrix wtf GIF by Kyle Platts

World

VIP
Whose gonna give up free healthcare and stable economy, you start to hate Somalia when you have to self medicate on google due to charlatan doctors

the matrix wtf GIF by Kyle Platts
How do you flip flop so much? On the same page you were advocating to move back home and now you’re saying don’t go back home. Wale wa yaab.

TekNiKo

VIP
How do you flip flop so much? On the same page you were advocating to move back home and now you’re saying don’t go back home. Wale wa yaab.
:hemad: Its called trolling you should never take internet serious.

If you have the opportunity to stay in Europe, stay!
Europe has more opportunities and also you can help your family back home better if you stay there. Unless if you starting a business in the homeland and if you still have your European passport.

The society you grow up in is also very important, it’s ignorant to think only parenting matters.
Exactly I know sons of wadaads who are doing 19+ in prison for murder, because no matter how good you nurture your child the environment will always have an impact on them. A child learning about lgbt at 7 yrs old being told its normal is putting that child at major risk in the future. At least in muslim lands the people still have concepts of shame and do their sins behind closed doors.

Not saying you can't raise righteous children in the west, there's plenty examples where this is the case

Lakin the fact is the gamble is much less in a Muslim country

Trending