Somali family racially attacked at Moroccan airport by whites, Moroccans side with whites and make Somalis apologise

well said sxb. I wish Somalis could open their eyes and see the truth. I know the Kacaan is disliked but one of their policies I admired was the idea of self reliance and that no one was/is your friend except your fellow Somali. It promoted Somali identity above all.

View attachment 232690

What’s crazy is that the minute there was a power Vacuum (civil war) the Arabs spread their soft power of Wahhabism/Salafism to take control of Somali culture and brainwash us into blindly worshipping their culture in only 10 years. We were sufis for thousands of years and retained most of our culture.

We need to make a change now or our Somalinimo is done for. We even have Arab booty clappers claiming that we should only speak Arabic Akhas.

I don’t know why you are blaming Arabs, morrocans are langabs that were turned into Arabs, like they not even the real Arabs, Arabs can’t even understand them that’s actually a thing between them, North African Arabs are incoherent to Arabs from the peninsular, it’s like a completely different language, this is the amazigh fault

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I’ve heard many African stories on how they got treated wrong while they were in Morocco I wouldn’t go there. I’d rather go Egypt

Somali family experience mild racism at foreign airport:

Somalis: waaaaaah everyone hates us its us against the world 😭😭😭 we are adoon to everyone
The reality remains to be Somalis are the freaking racist. U wouldn't imagine how they treat minority tribes back home but when they experience mild racism they be running all over social media to clout chase & play victim.

The reality remains to be Somalis are the freaking racist. U wouldn't imagine how they treat minority tribes back home but when they experience mild racism they be running all over social media to clout chase & play victim.

People just need to scroll through this forum to see how racist we can be. You can dish it but can't take it, basically. And it's the white supremacist level racists who cry the loudest.

So a white couple racially attack and threaten the Somali family with violence, and the Moroccan security, pilot and airport staff attack them and And force them to apologise or else they won’t board the plane. What happened to One ummah? It seems like only Somalis adhere to it. Whilst others Muslims will side with white people over black Muslims even when they’re being islamophobic and racist.

There's a missing piece of the story. I've never seen a white family attack you just because of the color of your skin.

zackattack

Cowabunga

Every culture those this it's called being a human being aka hypocrite .