Somali family racially attacked at Moroccan airport by whites, Moroccans side with whites and make Somalis apologise

zackattack

Cowabunga
LONG LIVE FRANCE for destroying and raping these dirty Berber bastards .

Morrocans have a even lower status then Yemeni rats the gulf Arabs call the morrocans black magic loving anal loving Arabs , that's their official name in the Arab world (THE BLACK MAGIC LOVING ANAL LOVING ARABS )= MORROCANS

I LOVE SEEING ALL THE PHOTOS OF BERBER/ARAB WOMEN GETTING PIPED DOWN BY SENEGALESE AND IVORIAN BLACKS IN PARIS . THE WEST AFRICAN FRENCH SPEAKING DUDES HAVE SO MANY BERBER/ARAB HOOES in Paris ITS AMAZING .

I'm so glad I dated a Jewish girl in college it triggered all the filthy Palestinians I told them fuuuck off Jewish women are amazing , told them im African cushite I'm no fucking Arab .
Ahhahahahahhahaajhahahahahahajjaja

ANA ARAB ANA UMMAH TAKES ANOTHER L

LONG LIVE FRANCE for destroying and raping these dirty Berber bastards .

Morrocans have a even lower status then Yemeni rats the gulf Arabs call the morrocans black magic loving anal loving Arabs , that's their official name in the Arab world (THE BLACK MAGIC LOVING ANAL LOVING ARABS )= MORROCANS

I LOVE SEEING ALL THE PHOTOS OF BERBER/ARAB WOMEN GETTING PIPED DOWN BY SENEGALESE AND IVORIAN BLACKS IN PARIS . THE WEST AFRICAN FRENCH SPEAKING DUDES HAVE SO MANY BERBER/ARAB HOOES in Paris ITS AMAZING .

I'm so glad I dated a Jewish girl in college it triggered all the filthy Palestinians I told them fuuuck off Jewish women are amazing , told them im African cushite I'm no fucking Arab .
Ahhahahahahhahaajhahahahahahajjaja

ANA ARAB ANA UMMAH TAKES ANOTHER L
Bro you are a total disaster

Laagite

الداروودي
It's the only way 95% of the time because there is no real justice against racism the only way to defend yourself and your degnity is to clapback against something so dehumanising.
This is going to be a lesson for Somalis your money isn't appreciated in countries like Morocco, i heard many incidents of Somalis getting pulled over in their airports. If you want NA visit Egypt and leave it at that.

I don’t know why you are blaming Arabs, morrocans are langabs that were turned into Arabs, like they not even the real Arabs, Arabs can’t even understand them that’s actually a thing between them, North African Arabs are incoherent to Arabs from the peninsular, it’s like a completely different language, this is the amazigh fault

The Macaroons and other North Africans are the end result of losing your culture and religion.

that’s the point we don’t want to reach. Hence why Arabs are being mentioned, they literally believe they’re Arab.

Dadka somaaliyeed should learn that they have no friends. The Arabs dislike you, yts amxaaras kikuyu and whatever flavour of the month you worship. The only people you got are each other. No matter how religious, how well you integrate and adopt their culture, how well you polish their shoes you will always be an adoon to them. That only changes if we stand on our two feet and start telling them what to do not the other way round
No such thing as each other. Inside the country we celebrate each other’s deaths and pray for the ultimate genocide against rival clans, yet you Somalis expect us to love each other in the presence of foreigners, you wanna pretend to be UNITED when in fact we probably don’t share the same genotype and we’re probably not even related. I blame the Italians for creating this union

Last edited:
The Macaroons and other North Africans are the end result of losing your culture and religion.

that’s the point we don’t want to reach. Hence why Arabs are being mentioned, they literally believe they’re Arab.
200htthyuet5juetjuej.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So a white couple racially attack and threaten the Somali family with violence, and the Moroccan security, pilot and airport staff attack them and And force them to apologise or else they won’t board the plane. What happened to One ummah? It seems like only Somalis adhere to it. Whilst others Muslims will side with white people over black Muslims even when they’re being islamophobic and racist.

White Tourists feeds the entire Morocco, so yeah, if i were them- i will kick your English Xaliimo abgaal fuuto out

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
So a white couple racially attack and threaten the Somali family with violence, and the Moroccan security, pilot and airport staff attack them and And force them to apologise or else they won’t board the plane. What happened to One ummah? It seems like only Somalis adhere to it. Whilst others Muslims will side with white people over black Muslims even when they’re being islamophobic and racist.

Again with one ummah thing.

Arabs have inferiority complex toward white ppl, it is called عقدة الخواجة it doesn’t have to do with or is an ummah thing.

If there were white ppl on Somali airport they would had the priority. If they cut somali on the line and that somali complained and somali airport security showed up, the whites would got a free pass

Again with one ummah thing.

Arabs have inferiority complex toward white ppl, it is called عقدة الخواجة it doesn’t have to do with or is an ummah thing.

If there were white ppl on Somali airport they would had the priority. If they cut somali on the line and that somali complained and somali airport security showed up, the whites would got a free pass
Well this sick thinking is a result of the shock of the ottoman dark age when Napoleon Bonaparte landed on Egypt and the Muslims thought that they have technology superiority just to find it's the opposite