Somali family racially attacked at Moroccan airport by whites, Moroccans side with whites and make Somalis apologise

World

VIP
So a white couple racially attack and threaten the Somali family with violence, and the Moroccan security, pilot and airport staff attack them and And force them to apologise or else they won’t board the plane. What happened to One ummah? It seems like only Somalis adhere to it. Whilst others Muslims will side with white people over black Muslims even when they’re being islamophobic and racist.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@Al-Ma'mun @Abu Ash’ari @Hamzza and more ayrab wannabe ummah fanatics.. this news makes you feel good about what you cousins are doing right?
Dadka somaaliyeed should learn that they have no friends. The Arabs dislike you, yts amxaaras kikuyu and whatever flavour of the month you worship. The only people you got are each other. No matter how religious, how well you integrate and adopt their culture, how well you polish their shoes you will always be an adoon to them. That only changes if we stand on our two feet and start telling them what to do not the other way round

Dadka somaaliyeed should learn that they have no friends. The Arabs dislike you, yts amxaaras kikuyu and whatever flavour of the month you worship. The only people you got are each other. No matter how religious, how well you integrate and adopt their culture, how well you polish their shoes you will always be an adoon to them. That only changes if we stand on our two feet and start telling them what to do not the other way round
Exactly, what surprises me is somalis who settle in Turkey and expect to be treated equally

Absolutely 100% agree with you.
One thing I noticed is that if you ignore them shisheeye specially ayrabs they'll totally mentally surrender to you and start to respect you. Turks are doing it wrong, they giving them so much attention by hating them publicly and always talking about Ayrabs in their media thus exposing obsession and inferiority complex. Talk about them bad locally, but don't even mention their name publicly and they'll be running after you and regard you as superior. Don't say I'm ayrab or speak arabic with them unless it's necessary.
I talk about them here badly so I get those ayrab wannabes make up their mind but I'd never give them the attention of mentioning their name of that of any shisheeye in public/meda.

1659644892846.png

well said sxb. I wish Somalis could open their eyes and see the truth. I know the Kacaan is disliked but one of their policies I admired was the idea of self reliance and that no one was/is your friend except your fellow Somali. It promoted Somali identity above all.

EXZd-AbWoAYbirP.png

I've always suspected mocking the concept of an ummah was spearheaded by ex-Muslims and munafiqeen. Sadly some Muslims swayed by nationalism follow their lead.

So a white couple racially attack and threaten the Somali family with violence, and the Moroccan security, pilot and airport staff attack them and And force them to apologise or else they won’t board the plane. What happened to One ummah? It seems like only Somalis adhere to it. Whilst others Muslims will side with white people over black Muslims even when they’re being islamophobic and racist.

The comments are calling out White privilege but not a word about Moroccans white worshipping nature! Disgusting. f*ck North Africans and f*ck Arabs.

We have no alliance to anyone else but ourselves.

Trending

Latest posts