Somali Ed Sheeran from Regent Park showing us how to make bangers

We have to support Somali artists I don’t know why you losers hate on your own that’s why there’s no mainstream Somali artist in US, Canada and Uk.
Somali parents run from wartorn somalia

Kid:I want to sing mom

5 yrs later: Doing drugs and is a alcoholic

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Where's the FLAVOUR in this???! I taste NATHING! no soqor, no qarfo no bisbaas... NOTHING!!!...
Woman_Hand_On_Chest_000071668787_1.jpg

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
:2tjlv3e: nigga you got me by calling out on my name.

Wow so you're cool:qri8gs7:
Your insecurity seeps through there’s no need to hate. Calls himself royalty to feel better about himself. You will never be better than those artists.

Your insecurity seeps through there’s no need to hate. Calls himself royalty to feel better about himself. You will never be better than those artists.
I'm proud to be trash. You wanna know something else I live in my mom's basement and tell her to make me malawah when ever I'm hungry and I beat my sister up when I'm mad about something. I don't go to school I don't work I parasite of my mom who works 9-5 everyday I'm the definition of trash. No one can surpass my trashiness. I dont exercise I weight 300 lbs and have diabetes and high blood pressure. I have no career or life.
:cool:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I'm proud to be trash. You wanna know something else I live in my mom's basement and tell her to make me malawah when ever I'm hungry and I beat my sister up when I'm mad about something. I don't go to school I don't work I parasite of my mom who works 9-5 everyday I'm the definition of trash. No one can surpass my trashiness. I dont exercise I weight 300 lbs and have diabetes and high blood pressure. I have no career or life.
:cool:
HAHAHAHA so funny. A young Bill Murray!

Trending

Latest posts