SOMALI DYKE ETHERS THE NOBLE GEELJIRES

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
F1310F23-F192-43EC-B32E-FD80A8D2C5FE.png
Most of the likes are from xalimos
F1310F23-F192-43EC-B32E-FD80A8D2C5FE.pngF1310F23-F192-43EC-B32E-FD80A8D2C5FE.pngF1310F23-F192-43EC-B32E-FD80A8D2C5FE.pngF1310F23-F192-43EC-B32E-FD80A8D2C5FE.png

Last edited:
I swear I know a guy from Finland that is carbon copy of her. In fact I think its him trolling people as lesbian xalimo....he is a massive joker

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's always the fugly ones that talk the most smack, why? I think it's because Somali guys don't find them attractive so they take their frustration on Twitter.

Last edited:
It's always the ugly ones that talk the most smack, why? I think it's because Somali guys don't find them attractive so they take their frustration on Twitter.

Ugly chicks are always angry. She tweeted

Good morning, if you havent pissed off a man already on this sunny day you're doing it wrong. God bless

What a sad person

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
It's always the fugly ones that talk the most smack, why? I think it's because Somali guys don't find them attractive so they take their frustration on Twitter.

This has to be true, plus she’s also an atheist.
When these xalimos leave the religion they always seem to fill the void with “blackness”.

Why are these sad people insulting themselves online?
Somali men and Somali women are one and the same.

Uff.

Stop paying attention to them.
Let them be! our country is being rebuilt and most of us are finishing up our degrees. Lets leave them in the dust to be the last generation of embarrassing self haters. The good thing is their kids won't even look or feel somali so in essence they have already been thrown out of the community.

The future looks bright for somalis that's why they hating.
:trumpsmirk:
Resort-Bulgari_181121_151527.jpeg

Why are these sad people insulting themselves online?
Somali men and Somali women are one and the same.

Uff.

Stop paying attention to them.
Tbh they won't shut up until female somali patriots fight them and defeat them. Men can't win against feminists they already turned this world against us so we stay out of the fight with these broads.

:bell::nahgirl:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Let them be! our country is being rebuilt and most of us are finishing up our degrees. Lets leave them in the dust to be the last generation of embarrassing self haters. The good thing is their kids won't even look or feel somali so in essence they have already been thrown out of the community.

The future looks bright for somalis that's why they hating.
:trumpsmirk:
Resort-Bulgari_181121_151527.jpeg
True saaxib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending