Somali dudes. Serious question. No trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
@VixR Nice try deflecting, a Somali divorcee with ethnic Somali kids and a Somali divorcee with half breeds are two completely different scenarios.

Somali divorcee with ethnic Somali kids do not have a hard time remarrying into the community, I have seen many of them remarry single faaraxs and it is a normal part of the Somali community. As you can see these Posters seem to also confirm my sentiments.

Come on now Ruunta aan isku sheegno :pachah1:
Chances are, she's damaged goods with multiple non somali kids that's why she's trying hard to project her (whateva it is) onto somali divorcee with 100% somali kids:pachah1:

Zeus

STYLIN
:gucciwhat: Do you believe in what u type horta?

I would marry a Somali woman with multiple failed marriage and kids if her husbands were somali. I would not marry Somali woman with no kids who was divorced by a non Somali. Why? Because we like to keep the gudaafad out where it belongs. U venture out u stay out.

Why are you saying this isn't a problem when most guys explicitly said they wouldn't marry her because of her going out of her community twice? :cosbyhmm:

You gotta stop lying adiga.:ufdup:

You're joking right? So the idea of two kids from two different fathers doesn't deter you, but her marrying out does? :gucciwhat:

:drakelaugh:

Zeus

STYLIN
Divorce is so common in our community. Men don't seem to have issues marrying women divorced 4 or 5 times. Why should this lady be shunned for wanting to marry again? I doubt a lot of them would care but I I'm ngl the black kid will make it harder for her (its pathetic but unfortunately thats the sad reality).

Divorced 4-5 times is a huge red flag, any man with half a brain would know not to get near her. :gucciwhat:

Why must one always be race traitor if they don't want to marry a somali person? What if you have absolutely nothing against them, but you just don't want to be with them because they almost all look like they're related to you and it's disgusting. That means you have more love for your people.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You're joking right? So the idea of two kids from two different fathers doesn't deter you, but her marrying out does? :gucciwhat:

:drakelaugh:
You're the cuck who said you don't mind your sister dressing like a .

Wallahi nobody cares about what you think when you don't have gheerah over your family members.

Zeus

STYLIN
You're the cuck who said you don't mind your sister dressing like a .

Wallahi nobody cares about what you think when you don't have gheerah over your family members.

No bro you're actually sound like a . You would take care of two children that aren't yours as long as they're somali. That is some next level cuck.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Also why will the black kid make it any more difficult for her than the Arab one?
As far as I know madows are viewed as the lowest rung in the ladder when it comes to ajnabi relationships, imagine the reception to taking it one step further and having a kid with one.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
No bro you're actually sound like a . You would take care of two children that aren't yours as long as they're somali. That is some next level cuck.
I'd never marry a divorcee with children personally, but plenty of Somalis do. What they'd however never accept is a woman whose children aren't Somali.

I said I don't care what she wears, she is a grown woman doesn't mean she'll dress as a .
Not caring = having no gheerah/protective jealousy over your family members. That makes you a cuck. If your wife dressed naked, would you care since she's a grown woman?

Zeus

STYLIN
I'd never marry a divorcee with children personally, but plenty of Somalis do. What they would never accept is a woman whose children aren't Somali.

Not caring = having no gheerah/protective jealousy over your family members. That makes you a cuck. If your wife dressed naked, would you care since she's a grown woman?

You're going to extremes, I would care if my wife dressed naked. The older you get your attire should change accordingly. You guys were crying over teenage girls and how they dressed for a party/get together in that instagram picture, it's what kids her age do. But I know this will go over your head because you're muslim, and muslims are the most sexually insecure/backwards fuckers in the world.

As far as I know madows are viewed as the lowest rung in the ladder when it comes to ajnabi relationships, imagine the reception to taking it one step further and having a kid with one.
As far as I am concerned any child madow or Chinese is the same to me. If it ain't somal, sii soco. Ain't nobody gonna raise half breeds.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Why must one always be race traitor if they don't want to marry a somali person? What if you have absolutely nothing against them, but you just don't want to be with them because they almost all look like they're related to you and it's disgusting. That means you have more love for your people.

I dont think Somali men have problems with interracial marriage as a whole. Plenty of Somalis are married to non Somalis all over the world and it has never been an issue.

But when a Somali girl purposefully looks down on Somali men as if she is better than them and suffers from self hate and goes running to a non Somali ONLY because he is non Somali and then gets her ass kicked and then crawls back to the same people she used to look down on before, I could understand why those types wouldn't get a look back.

And let me not even get started with the kids.

Why should a Somali guy marry her when she used to look down on them? If there should be any shame on anyone, or should be her for crawling back with all fours to the same people she hated.

If I hated Somali girls so much that I married out twice, I'd be too embarrassed to even want back in.
Xalimos waa cawro geed, they don't get embarrassed.

Also why will the black kid make it any more difficult for her than the Arab one?

She can marry who she wants tbh. If she wants to get with a Somali guy she can if that's what she truly wants. All it takes is for her find someone who's attracted to her. Why should she be embarrassed for? She was a married woman, that's not a sin.

Err.. cause Somali people look down on Madow and their features.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
You're going to extremes, I would care if my wife dressed naked. The older you get your attire should change accordingly. You guys were crying over teenage girls and how they dressed for a party/get together in that instagram picture, it's what kids her age do. But I know this will go over your head because you're muslim, and muslims are the most sexually insecure/backwards fuckers in the world.

Your a cuck if you dont care about the way your sister appears. Whatever Religion you follow.

She can marry who she wants tbh. If she wants to get with a Somali guy she can if that's what she truly wants. All it takes is for her find someone who's attracted to her. Why should she be so embarrassed for? She was a married woman, that's not a sin.

Your acting as if she even has a CHOICE. :lol:

Are you stupid?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
She can marry who she wants tbh. If she wants to get with a Somali guy she can if that's what she truly wants. All it takes is for her find someone who's attracted to her. Why should she be embarrassed for? She was a married woman, that's not a sin.

She's free to marry who she wants, but Somalis won't marry and look after her Arab and Bantu child. Even if she had no children, no Somali would marry her.

She choose her bed, so she should lie in it. Once you go ajnaabi, you can never come back.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
I dont think Somali men have problems with interracial marriage as a whole. Plenty of Somalis are married to non Somalis all over the world and it has never been an issue.

But when a Somali girl purposefully looks down on Somali men as if she is better than them and suffers from self hate and goes running to a non Somali ONLY because he is non Somali and then gets her ass kicked and then crawls back to the same people she used to look down on before, I could understand why those types wouldn't get a look back.

And let me not even get started with the kids.

No self respecting man is cool with it when women from his ethnicity marry out.

This exists in all cultures, even amongst caucasians. There is a reason cadaan girls who mess around with black guys have their sexual value in the marriage market decrease. As educated as cadaans are most people still prefer to procreate with their own kind. Everyone is for interracial marriage as long as it doesn't affect their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending