Somali dudes. Serious question. No trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
There is this Somali girl. She was previously married twice. Once to a Jamaican man, she had a child and then got divorced, then she got married to another man who was Arab or something, had a kid and then he divorced her too. She used to be one of those girls who used to look down on Somali guys and complain about how they aint s""t. Excuse my language.

She has since repented from her ways and now would love to re-integrate herself back to the Somali community. But no Somali guy even looks at her twice. She knows why.

Would any of you guys give someone like her a chance or even a consideration

No trolling please. Serious question. :nvjpqts:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Never. Once a race traitor always a race traitor. I just feel sorry for her kids.

The other reason is I would never consider a person who had kids with a multiple partners, it's a tough situation.

There is this Somali girl. She was previously married twice. Once to a Jamaican man, she had a child and then got divorced, then she got married to another man who was Arab or something, had a kid and then he divorced her too. She used to be one of those girls who used to look down on Somali guys and complain about how they aint s""t. Excuse my language.

She has since repented from her ways and now would love to re-integrate herself back to the Somali community. But no Somali guy even looks at her twice. She knows why.

Absolutely not. I will not give a girl who's been around the city a chance. I'm being dead serious. I want to raise my own kids, not someone else's kids.

She was passed around like how Chris Paul passes to Deandre Jordan, why would I give her a chance? I'm not a miskeen guy who says "b-b-b-b-but just give her a chance bro :mjhaps:"

I want a girl who's on the same playing field as me. I don't want a girl who's been to every nation like she's a tourist.

Half-Jamaican iyo Half-Arab? :nahgirl:

Like the Italians say "Fugget about it!!!!! :mjhaps:"

So let me get this right she has a Half Somali half Jamaican kid, and she also got Half Arab half Somali kid too :snoop: I see my self as a pretty open minded guy but this takes the cake my advice caraar she is a train wreck and a half :sitdown: if there were Olympics of having baggage she wins by a mile

Not even if I was promised jannah wallahi.
I'll take my chances with God.
Certain sins are non repentable. looking down on faaraxs while having jigaboo and timojilic babies?:jaynerd:

People like her should be shunned completely. Damaged goods with multiple failed marriages and a rainbow colored children?:nahgirl:

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
So let me get this right she has a Half Somali half Jamaican kid, and she also got Half Arab half Somali kid too :snoop: I see my self as a pretty open minded guy but this takes the cake my advice caraar she is a train wreck and a half :sitdown: if there were Olympics of having baggage she wins by a mile

Yep. I know more of those types too.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Personaly, i could give her chance after the first but idk second time, even if shes dime a dozen i dont have the psychological strength to love unconditionally two kids that arent mine, a woman who ventured out twice and resources to support a fullhouse as ny first family!
looks like she hates somalis with passion to marry out TWICE!

Also, shes prolly depressed and heartbroken deeply to trust any man again and if shes eager to start it all over again my guess is, Shes testing her chances with us somalis or escaping the single parenthood that somalis seem to stigmatize esp mothers.
I could be wrong tho.

Alternatively, Id advice her to take a break from men, work on raising her two kids and building a future for them. after they are grown up then maybe she could go prowling as a cougar xalimo for potential young faarax xaaji numero tre!

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.

If you're the "hypothetical" brother iska iloow walaashas. Had the kids been somali i wouldn't have issue with it

Back in my city there were a couple of girls like the one you speak of laakin a somali divorcee that had 6 somali kids had better chances of getting married to a somali man than these girls even though some of them were divorced without kids. Those who had the worst were those who had non somali kids.

It's hard for them but once you make your bed you lie on it. it's 50/50

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Masha Allah she seems like a people's person who gets along with everyone don't concern yourself with how many men she's been with cause the siil is like elastic, I say if you have a connection with her then tie the knot and man up and raise them kids as your own don.

Well let me throw back a question..

Why would a farax who's never been married before go for a twice divorcee when he has the options of countless of single Halimos?

The ratios are skewed heavily in our favour as the amount of competent Halimos vastly surpasses competent faraxs so we have many options to chose from.

So in short.. Nah..

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Here's the thing, if she had gone and married men of other ethnicities without shit talking Somali men i would have had no issues with her. But of course she had to be one of those ''Ashy abdis ain't shit, yaas queen'' types. So no, i'm not going to be someones last resort after two failed marriages. Also, the kids would be an issue for me as well.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Masha Allah she seems like a people's person who gets along with everyone don't concern yourself with how many men she's been with cause the siil is like elastic, I say if you have a connection with her then tie the knot and man up and raise them kids as your own don.

You must hate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending